ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 71
« First < 11515758596061 62636465 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
StockingAnarchy12 08:54 PM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
You are not at all what I would call a troll. You seem to be a decent fair guy...are you SURE you're a Pats fan? :-)
Love Tom Brady! Haha.

Yeah, I am. However, I think everybody comes from different walks of life and I personally agree with you guys on the entitled attitude of some fans. Did you hear NE get booed at their Stadium? After six rings in 20 years... you boo them?

Terrible and classless.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:06 PM 12-16-2019
What they should do is pull their play-off eligibility.

Can you imagine? Fuck you Brady, on your last go-round.

Fuck you, Bill.

FUCK YOU.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 07:24 AM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
What they should do is pull their play-off eligibility.

Can you imagine? **** you Brady, on your last go-round.

**** you, Bill.

**** YOU.
I don't even want that. When we win I don't want any doubts or what ifs.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 07:46 AM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by StockingAnarchy12:
I don't think we are all bad. I think most Patriots fans tend to be entitled though and you can kinda see that when they talk and/or post online.

It just sucks that we have so many scandals because it does kinda taint my happiness for the team a little. I said it last season, but if we dont make SB.. I will be rooting for you guys.
If we go down I actually might find myself rooting for these clowns as well.

I wish I hated the Chiefs but I don't.
[Reply]
caseyl4200 07:51 AM 12-17-2019
Make them the London Patriots
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:56 AM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by Shaid:
Pats saying they were taping a Pat's employee doing their job. Apparently did it at Brown's stadium too with equipment guy but reached out to Browns first so they knew it was happening. Might be on the up and up but it's the Pats so you damn well better check it out. Apparently they confiscated the tapes, etc. Would be nice if they released all the tape so we know noone is covering anything up.
It was part of a documentary film called Do Your Job or named something like that, and had the approval of the Browns. The crew were doing it openly while wearing Patriot's gear. So it's not like they were hiding anything while doing it. This crew did not also get permission of the Bengals which is where they failed. So much for doing their own job. It's not like they needed to steal anything to win against the Bengals anyway. LOL! What a silly suspicion. It captures about 8 minutes per what I read. Meanwhile, signals are sent in via headsets and there isn't anything showing players turning to the sidelines to get any signals either. Belichick had no idea it was even being done.

There's so much jealousy and envy by less-successful rival teams, it's usually someone from one of those teams making the initial complaint with the worst always assumed first when its the Patriots.
[Reply]
Mennonite 08:00 AM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
It was part of a documentary film called Do Your Job or named something like that, and had the approval of the Browns. The crew were doing it openly while wearing Patriot's gear. So it's not like they were hiding anything while doing it. This crew did not also get permission of the Bengals which is where they failed. So much for doing their own job. It's not like they needed to steal anything to win against the Bengals anyway. LOL! What a silly suspicion. It captures about 8 minutes per what I read. Meanwhile, signals are sent in via headsets and there isn't anything showing players turning to the sidelines to get any signals either.

There's so much jealousy and envy by less-successful rival teams, it's usually someone from one of those teams making the initial complaint with the worst always assumed first when its the Patriots.

GFY, idiot.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:45 AM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
It was part of a documentary film called Do Your Job or named something like that, and had the approval of the Browns. The crew were doing it openly while wearing Patriot's gear. So it's not like they were hiding anything while doing it. This crew did not also get permission of the Bengals which is where they failed. So much for doing their own job. It's not like they needed to steal anything to win against the Bengals anyway. LOL! What a silly suspicion. It captures about 8 minutes per what I read. Meanwhile, signals are sent in via headsets and there isn't anything showing players turning to the sidelines to get any signals either. Belichick had no idea it was even being done.

This is the most uninformed homer take possible. Congratulations on your asterisk.
[Reply]
O.city 10:02 AM 12-17-2019
You aren't ever allowed to film the sideline. So there's that, this guy that was employed with NE for 18 years apparently didn't know that rule (LOL).

They weren't wearing Pats gear IIRC, and they said "we'll just delete it, no problem".

What a fucking joke.

Playcalls are sent via the headsets but audibles are sent via handsignals post playcall.

So yeah.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:10 AM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
You aren't ever allowed to film the sideline.
/end of post

/end of thread
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:11 AM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by StockingAnarchy12:
Love Tom Brady! Haha.
How much? THIS much?

[Reply]
O.city 10:13 AM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
/end of post

/end of thread
They aren't gonna hit them that hard for anything on this, so in the grand scheme of things it won't matter.

It's bullshit and of course they've been doing shit like this forever. But again, whatever.

But get the fuck out of here with this "everyone is jealous" shit. No, no were not. We're pissed that we got rat fucked by cheating assholes who then parade around like they're superb.

Fuck them and fuck them all.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:17 AM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
I don't even want that. When we win I don't want any doubts or what ifs.
Yep. The NFL should let the Patriots dynasty get eliminated in the playoffs this year.

AFTERWARD is when you impose penalties that turn their once-glorious system into a goddamn crater. Leave them with absolutely nothing.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:22 AM 12-17-2019
Rich Ohrnberger was on the radio this morning describing what it was like playing the Patriots in Foxboro.

He recalls being told by the coaching staff not to throw away anything related to the playbook, signals, calls etc. Don't throw away notes, nothing. Because they felt that the Patriots had hotel employees that would check the trash for documents they could use against them the next game.

Coaches thought that the locker rooms were bugged, and that the Patriots would send random people into the visiting locker room that didn't belong there during halftime to spy on halftime adjustments.

And he's not the only player to say things like that. It seems like a lot of players say these things.

Hell, James Harrison was on Fox the other day describing how they beat the Patriots earlier that year sacking Brady 4 times, then on their 2nd meeting the Pats were able to pick up on 90% of their blitz packages even though they had never shown most of those blitzes before.

There's just an overwhelming amount of smoke.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:25 AM 12-17-2019
Lets not forget about Scott Pioli either and the heightened sense of paranoia he instilled at team HQ. Gee, i wonder what could've instilled such paranoia from a former Patriot executive?
[Reply]
Page 61 of 71
« First < 11515758596061 62636465 > Last »
Up