ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 71
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 07:16 PM 12-15-2019
It’s a joke that some pundits are trying to brush this off and not attach it to Belichick at all. This entirely has to do with football operations as it is filming an opponent in an attempt to get an illegal competitive advantage. These assholes continue to do it after having been caught on multiple occasions and now the public has some evidence to see in plain sight. Belichick is the head of the football operations and recourse has to come back on him in some form or another.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:24 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
It’s a joke that some pundits are trying to brush this off and not attach it to Belichick at all. This entirely has to do with football operations as it is filming an opponent in an attempt to get an illegal competitive advantage. These assholes continue to do it after having been caught on multiple occasions and now the public has some evidence to see in plain sight. Belichick is the head of the football operations and recourse has to come back on him in some form or another.
The Pats built a culture that obsesses over gum wrappers littered in the stairwell. Bellichick is an OCD level of control freak. But of course this "contractor" was doing a ton of things rogue without his knowledge. If a guy could get publicly shamed, chewed out, and fired over a gum wrapper, why would a videographer have the balls to do something this sloppy and a million times worse? We all know the answer to that.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:26 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
That's the worst of it. The Patriots get better when they're being persecuted. Imagine a team that gets their jollies off of cheating, then using that as motivation to get better.
Then burn the motherfucker to the ground. No stone left on top of another.

Give Belichick the Pete Rose treatment.

Reduce their salary cap.

Have them forfeit draft picks for a season or two. The expensive ones, not a flimsy 3rd rounder or two.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:30 PM 12-15-2019
I listened to Brady Quinn on FS Radio say, "This looks bad. The videographer sounds like he's hiding something, like he got caught by his wife when she saw his cell phone." Great wording, Brady.

Then in the very next sentence he says, "I don't know if we can tie all of this to Bill Belichick, though..."

My God, you stupid pussies. Of fucking COURSE it's Belichick. They're videoing the signals on the sideline. We have proof of that. They're doing it through some team production company. Just like they did it years ago, which Belichick was 100% connected to. And not ONE SECOND of that footage found by the Bengals had an advance scout even in the shot of the film.

Where else do you think that fucking shit is going?! To Kraft? Who else is going to make use of this footage? The cheerleading squad???!!

IT'S GOING TO BELICHICK. AND EVEN IF HE NEVER SEES IT, HE KNOWS OF PEOPLE/COACHES/SCOUTS UNDER HIM WHO ARE WATCHING THE TAPE AND MAKING USE OF IT.

THAT MOTHERFUCKER IS GUILTY.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:35 PM 12-15-2019
Quinn is stupid. You don't have to tie it directly to Bill. The organization isbat it again. That's the bottom line
They didn't tie anything to Sean Peyton but he got a year. Ignorance is not an excuse because it was under his watch. That video is not for andonyour job bullshit segment on their website. That's obvious.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 08:41 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I listened to Brady Quinn on FS Radio say, "This looks bad. The videographer sounds like he's hiding something, like he got caught by his wife when she saw his cell phone." Great wording, Brady.

Then in the very next sentence he says, "I don't know if we can tie all of this to Bill Belichick, though..."

My God, you stupid pussies. Of ****ing COURSE it's Belichick. They're videoing the signals on the sideline. We have proof of that. They're doing it through some team production company. Just like they did it years ago, which Belichick was 100% connected to. And not ONE SECOND of that footage found by the Bengals had an advance scout even in the shot of the film.

Where else do you think that ****ing shit is going?! To Kraft? Who else is going to make use of this footage? The cheerleading squad???!!

IT'S GOING TO BELICHICK. AND EVEN IF HE NEVER SEES IT, HE KNOWS OF PEOPLE/COACHES/SCOUTS UNDER HIM WHO ARE WATCHING THE TAPE AND MAKING USE OF IT.

THAT MOTHER****ER IS GUILTY.
Exactly.

Sadly, too many NFL media types are carrying water for Kraft here. He’s a huge contributor to their payroll. They won’t shit talk their golden goose.

They kept panning to a camera shot during the Chiefs/Pats game last week where that president of CBS/Viacom was sitting right beside Robert Kraft as his personal guest in his booth the whole time. - I don’t give a shit who you are, that’s not a good look for the league. They can’t even hide a bias or favouritism slanted towards the Pats - it is that bad....
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:45 PM 12-15-2019
Belichick wasn't directly involved with any of this videotaping or spying. He just gave the orders and hired the people to get the spying done.

Just like Hitler didn't actually murder any Jews. He just hired the people to get the job done and made sure they had all the resources they needed to accomplish his orders.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:22 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Then burn the mother****er to the ground. No stone left on top of another.

Give Belichick the Pete Rose treatment.

Reduce their salary cap.

Have them forfeit draft picks for a season or two. The expensive ones, not a flimsy 3rd rounder or two.
God, I wish. For whatever reason those guys are completely untouchable as if people are afraid to do anything to them. My best hope is that the Bengals give less shits about Patriots office politics and the McVay tree might be more relentless. The Bengals leaking the tape is a great start. I don't think any of Bellichick's wide web of cronies would have the balls to do that.
[Reply]
underEJ 09:32 PM 12-15-2019
I wondered why Mangini continues to defend him and even regretted his reporting them. Then I figured it must be that he sucked at the head coach thing and his best legacy is in New England. So he’s actually protecting himself. He’s the one former head coach that I hate hearing people courtesy address him as Coach. He doesn’t deserve it.
[Reply]
srvy 09:41 PM 12-15-2019
This is the kinda crap you get when you allow a greasy slimy dirty turd like Robert Kraft into NFL ownership.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:41 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
God, I wish. For whatever reason those guys are completely untouchable as if people are afraid to do anything to them. My best hope is that the Bengals give less shits about Patriots office politics and the McVay tree might be more relentless. The Bengals leaking the tape is a great start. I don't think any of Bellichick's wide web of cronies would have the balls to do that.
Listen to Tedy Bruschi "scold" them. He can't and won't ever admit that their success was in any way tainted by Spygate and now this (and whatever other video taping shit has been going on since Spygate)

This is a sorry fucking excuse for holding someone accountable. Bruschi basically says, "They hate us because we're good, so don't do anything to make them hate you more, otherwise they will unfairly punish you."

[Reply]
notorious 09:46 PM 12-15-2019
The amount of planning and deceit involved with this is mind-numbing.

It shows a total disregard for the rules in every way.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:00 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Belichick should be: HANGED

[insert deer head-shot here]
Fixed
[Reply]
staylor26 10:03 PM 12-15-2019
I love how we’re just supposed to assume it’s a coincidence even though they’re a repeat offender and it just so happened to be their next opponent.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:06 PM 12-15-2019
Let's not forget, this is the same NFL that never accepts when a player says they accidentally took PEDs, but I'm sure they'll assume the Pats are innocent here.

Optics....
[Reply]
Page 56 of 71
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066 > Last »
Up