ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 71
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
GoChargers 05:39 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Seriously.

From now on, I’m not giving New England, Belichick, or Brady the full-on GOAT treatment that is so common. For all we know, they may not have ever won a single fucking Super Bowl if not for all the cheating.

They’re a big fat cocksucking asterisk.
Even without the cheating, the "Brady GOAT" narrative was a bunch of crap. SysTom's NFL is a whole lot softer than Montana's NFL was, and he gets the most coddling from the refs by far. Same thing with Peyton. Both of them would have never had nearly as much success back in the day when real defenses were still allowed.
[Reply]
notorious 05:40 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) if that's true, they're losing multiple picks.
They should lose recognition for multiple titles.

This is a HUGE story.
[Reply]
stevieray 05:42 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by GoChargers:
Even without the cheating, the "Brady GOAT" narrative was a bunch of crap. SysTom's NFL is a whole lot softer than Montana's NFL was, and he gets the most coddling from the refs by far. Same thing with Peyton. Both of them would have never had nearly as much success back in the day when real defenses were still allowed.
Exactly. Their bodies wouldn't have held up to the beating...all those "stats"...:-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:45 PM 12-09-2019
If there’s truth to this, take their picks for the next 3 years. Or more. I don’t give a fuck.

They’ve cheated every year, we all know it. They deserve to suck endlessly.

Belicheat got caught once. If this is what it looks like, it should be a lifetime ban.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 06:08 PM 12-09-2019
If the league finds there is something really going on here, I rather them be quiet about it, but then order officials to fuck them over hard over the remainder of the season. Penalties, uphold Patriot challenges, ignore UR calls on Brady....

Glorious.
[Reply]
wazu 06:11 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
If the league finds there is something really going on here, I rather them be quiet about it, but then order officials to fuck them over hard over the remainder of the season. Penalties, uphold Patriot challenges, ignore UR calls on Brady....

Glorious.
They've found them guilty in the past and seem to relish doing just the opposite of this at the same time.
[Reply]
Bewbies 06:41 PM 12-09-2019
This just keeps getting better. :-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:45 PM 12-09-2019
Seriously.

From now on, I’m not giving New England, Belichick, or Brady the full-on GOAT treatment that is so common. For all we know, they may not have ever won a single ****ing Super Bowl if not for all the cheating.

They’re a big fat cocksucking asterisk.
And this cocksmoking PatsFan on Twitter responds to me with "if you think that your team earned a legitimate victory yesterday, more power to ya".

I almost choked on my cherry limeade. What the FUCK does a Pats fan know about a legitimate victory?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:48 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Embedding this so nobody misses it.

B-B-But Pats fans said nothing to see here!!!!

Wow.

AGAIN!!??

This is delicious!!!
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:51 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:

Glorious.
Fuck that. I want a public execution for these fucks. I want to hear the media call them out about how many of their championships were not legit.
[Reply]
wazu 06:51 PM 12-09-2019

Sources say there was a guy interviewing a Patriots pro scout before the game but that was over when the game started.

— Dianna (@diannaESPN) December 9, 2019

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:55 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
They should lose recognition for multiple titles.

This is a HUGE story.

Paterno Pen State lost a bulk of his wins because of Sandusky

With Patriots getting caught multiple times they should take away Championships
[Reply]
KurtCobain 06:55 PM 12-09-2019
This is fun.
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:58 PM 12-09-2019
This tweet from earlier makes a lot more sense now:

From 2015, in a detailed report regarding Spygate: https://t.co/qItveDSRyj

This is almost identical to the allegations being made now. https://t.co/v5iWOhIxIM pic.twitter.com/EPUjeLbVAr

— Neal Coolong (@NealCoolong) December 9, 2019

[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:59 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
This is fun.
isn't it?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 71
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Up