ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 71
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
rtmike 11:01 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Shaid:
Pats saying they were taping a Pat's employee doing their job. Apparently did it at Brown's stadium too with equipment guy but reached out to Browns first so they knew it was happening. Might be on the up and up but it's the Pats so you damn well better check it out. Apparently they confiscated the tapes, etc. Would be nice if they released all the tape so we know noone is covering anything up.
In another report, all the Bengals tapes were destroyed on their way to Goodell.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 11:01 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Stephen A made a great point. Yes the Patriots cheated. Situation is almost identical to a report in 2015 and spygate however Goodell has never released the tapes so why should we believe that there will be any punishment to the Pats this time?
The Bengals werent so stupid this time. They only gave the NFL a copy...... I dont think burying it gets to just happen so easily. Only way it does is if the Bengals organization folds to pressure to not release it and destroy it themselves.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:02 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Belichick gives 1 and 2 word answers in press conferences his entire career, yet yaps on and on while answering questions about this.

That is a dead giveaway for a lie.
Well, the reason for the one and two answers is clear...
[Reply]
O.city 11:09 AM 12-10-2019
It's bullshit that they're so brash and open about it.

I doubt they'll do it, but Rog should just bbq the whole thing.
[Reply]
Lzen 11:13 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
You know it was just a joke but now I'm seriously wondering about that equipment "accident"
Hmmm...
Attached: FB_IMG_1575997935132.jpg (31.8 KB) 
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:13 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
It's bullshit that they're so brash and open about it.

I doubt they'll do it, but Rog should just bbq the whole thing.
He still hasn’t released the spygate tapes. Goodell is on the Pats side
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:14 AM 12-10-2019
When D Bag Pats lover- Skip is at a loss for words to defend these cheaters, then you know it is bad.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 11:15 AM 12-10-2019
They were destroyed before they were even viewed by the league at the Pat's house.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:16 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
When D Bag Pats lover- Skip is at a loss for words to defend these cheaters, then you know it is bad.
Mangina still defending them even after he’s the one who ratted them out during spygate
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 11:16 AM 12-10-2019
My understanding is that he destroyed the tapes. Nothing says "everything's on the up & up" like destroying the evidence before anyone outside of the NFL could see it.
[Reply]
Bewbies 11:17 AM 12-10-2019
Wonder if the NFL handles it differently this time now that gambling is part of their revenue stream?
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:21 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by chinaski:
Good watch. This has actually become my favorite sports show. I didnt see that coming.

My conclusion: The Pats were caught cheating. No doubt. But they found a loophole like always, and will get away with it because they know how to cheat. The NFL will bury it because they don't want any whispers about cheating in their league.

By claiming they're filming for their web show, they can now film out in the open under the guise of video production.

BB gets access to the unedited copies that show the sideline signals.

The edited copies get published on YouTube etc and look like normal NFL productions.

Because the film crew is allowed to be there, they don't even have to pretend like they're not filming.

Once they're inevitably caught they just plead that it's for their web series.

The Patriots are known for being shady, pushing the limits of what's legal and finding loopholes. This is yet another instance of it.

There's a reason why so many players and coaches feel that the Patriots cheat. Because they know they do. There's simply way, way way too much smoke from far too many teams and individuals, and too many instances of them being caught to just pretend they're not a bunch of fucking cheaters.

And wasn't there a report after the game that Chris Jones was taunting NE by calling them cheaters? Im sure Chris Jones knows. I'm sure Andy Reid knows.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:22 AM 12-10-2019
Kraft must have the goods on Roger Goodell. Kraft's team cheats for decades-nothing is done. Pats get biased refs ensuring victories for decades-nothing is done. Kraft get caught in a police sting getting "happy ending" at a massage parlor- nothing is done.

Goodell is Kraft's bitch.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 11:23 AM 12-10-2019
Mangina still defending them even after he’s the one who ratted them out during spygate
Doesn't really surprise me, he only said anything before because BB was taping his signals. He reportedly told him that he wouldn't say anything if they just didn't do it to him. Now that he isn't coaching the only thing that happens is his successes as a Patriots assistant are devalued. The fact that Mangini was willing to let the cheating continue as long as he didn't get hit by it says all you need to know about his integrity.

Which just shows the level of arrogance of BB, instead of just not filming the one team that obviously knew what was going on they just went ahead with it.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:24 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
Wonder if the NFL handles it differently this time now that gambling is part of their revenue stream?
Every Bengal fan should be bringing a sign into the stadium this weekend with CHEATERS! on it so the NFL can't sweep this newest scandal under the rug again.

30,000 Cheater signs would look amazing.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 71
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up