ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 71
« First < 61213141516 171819202666 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:15 AM 12-10-2019
There is no scenario where the Patriots deserve the benefit of the doubt here.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:16 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Butker is reaching Justin Tucker level
No. Not even close.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 09:18 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
...............They've probably been doing it nearly every game..............
This was my first thought. They say it is for a "Do your Job" "Feature" for the team. Give me a break. "Scout wasn't filming, but was being filmed"

I guarantee you those tards had something to do with the Chiefs gear not getting unloaded as well.
[Reply]
Barret 09:18 AM 12-10-2019
I was wondering, do you notice every time Joe Montana is interviewed he seems salty about any question about who the GOAT is? Also he likes to state he is 4-0 in Super Bowls.

Do players KNOW that this stuff is going on but have to keep quiet due to "The Shield" and not ever being invited back to any event in the future if they open their mouths?
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 09:19 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Shannon Sharpe says if this is legit the NFL has to ban Belichick on FS1. Let ‘em know Shay Sharpe.
How freaking hilarious would it be if Belicheck and Brady were banned for cheating and neither were allowed into the HOF lmao
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:21 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
How freaking hilarious would it be if Belicheck and Brady were banned for cheating and neither were allowed into the HOF lmao
If it’s up to me... that’s how it would happen.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:22 AM 12-10-2019
Wow. https://twitter.com/zkeefer/status/1...077560832?s=21

Bengals sources say 8 minutes of just coaches signaling on the tape.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:24 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
No. Not even close.
It's one of those things you don't mention because it always burns you.

But while Butker will never have the cannon of a leg that Tucker has, he's hitting balls square as hell and about as true as you can strike them right now.

I mean he's not hooking balls through or sneaking them past an upright. He'd kicking the holy shit out of them, they're giving a perfect spin and passing through right down central.

Tucker is kicking as well or better than any kicker in the league right now and has for about a month. It's not just the makes/misses, it's HOW. There's simply not been a doubt on anything he's done for weeks.

So he'll shank two against the Broncos...
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:25 AM 12-10-2019

But what does it mean Limu?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:25 AM 12-10-2019

That's cheating. Their excuse is bullshit and probably done under McDaniels orders. He got fired from Denver for it, admitted publicly that NE coached how to do it and has just kept doing it and simply leaves Bill out of it so he can deny everything.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:27 AM 12-10-2019
Miss me with the GOAT shit from now on. Seriously. FUCK that franchise. Fuck Bill, Tom, handjob guy, the whole staff.

They’re not the GOAT. They’re just cheaters.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 09:28 AM 12-10-2019
One other F'd up thing to think about-
How does the NFL allow a stadium to be used for another event (HS championship game)
and not have control of/ mandate when the facility has to be cleared out and available for the visiting team?
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 09:33 AM 12-10-2019
LOL
Patriots' coach Bill Belichick: "Filming of Cincinnati Bengals 'not a football issue"

The Patriots coach reiterated that he was unaware of a team employee taping the Bengals’ sideline.

“I don’t have anything to do with this at all, whatsoever. Whatever is going on between the people involved in it and the league and all that, it’s not a football issue in any way shape or form,” Belichick said. “I have no involvement. I don’t know anything about this.”
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 09:35 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I agree with him but take it even a step hire. The owners should force Robert Kraft to sell the Patriots Franchise and get the Pete Rose treatment. They have been busted multiple times and it's him being Krafty.

Even before Spygate they were accused of spying on the Panthers practice before their Super Bowl.
It goes all the way back to their first Super Bowl of the "dynasty".

https://theramswire.usatoday.com/201...-media-scoffs/

“[The practice] before the Super Bowl. The guy who worked for the Patriots. If you remember, that was someone mysteriously living in Hawaii, who made his way back to the states and delivered the tapes. [Roger] Goodell then watched those tapes and said there wasn’t enough there to deem anything being done.

“Now, I didn’t see what was on the tapes, because we didn’t get to see that. The only thing I could say is that they taped our practice. That was wrong.”
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:42 AM 12-10-2019
It really comes down to 2 scenarios.

1. Belichek is just that good. He can take an unathletic 7th round QB and make him into the GOAT. Week after week for a decade, like clockwork, he can shut down every offensive coordinator- seemingly, changing his defense like a chameleon. They can let their stars walk on defense and bring in guys off the street and still know exactly what the other team is going to do and be in the exact perfect position every single time to stop them. Their players have never used PED's, they have never altered footballs or other equipment for an advantage, they have never spied on other teams or caused any malfunctions in their equipment to gain an unfair advantage. They are just that good. Any Tom, Dick or Harry can be plugged in and turn All-Pro on either side of the ball. Brady just watches a lot of film, so knows every play the defense will try to make before each game. And Belichek is just so much smarter than any other coach- he Knows what they are going to do before they do it. Players just have to trust the system and be eager to be coached up- and then poof- they are SuperBowl winners. And let's not forget their terrific fans- they are so incredible, they helped the Pats win 6000 straight at home. Being the least penalized team along the way to a dynasty is also because they draft ten times better than any team in the NFL, year after year, draft after draft. Every player is a Beast!
Anyone that even questions them is just jealous. There is nothing behind any of their cheating scandals and Tom accidentally broke his phone and should not have been suspended for deflating footballs. The Pats are just 20 times better than any football team in the history of the NFL. It all comes down to good coaching.

2. They are cheating rat bastards.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 71
« First < 61213141516 171819202666 > Last »
Up