ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 27
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Broncos
TLO 08:11 PM 12-08-2019
The Patriots have been disposed of, and now we're onto the Broncos.

The Broncos put a complete ass whipping on the Texans today, not many saw that coming.

Let's talk about it in here.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:37 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Naw, I'm talking about how you always build your case, to degrade the streak, by focusing on the angle that the games, especially in Denver, could have gone either way. You usually include a little PA write up as to what happened. I notice that you just gave the scores this time. Good reason for that. We all know what happened in Denver this year.

I found it interesting that you did the same thing before the KC / Raiders games this season. Saying how much improved they were bla...bla...bla...I even reminded you then, of what happens when you do stuff like that.
That was a new low for you though - Wishing upon Raider Hope of all things. :-)

Anyway, back to your scores and how misleading they can be - I was at last year's KC - Den game, (You might have been in Spain) and KC was up 30 - 14 in the 4th. That game was never in doubt or as close as the final score would indicate.

Getting back to this game, I think the best thing that could have happened is for the Broncos to spank the Texans the way they did. It shows that if a good team takes a bad one too lightly, they can get soundly beat. I'm sure it got the Chiefs attention, and if they're focused, they'll roll Donk. So, "Bring it!"
I gave some commentary with the score... it’s his 3rd start, I’m not expecting miracles. If I throw anything resembling PA, you and Pasta start the circle jerk freak out.

And it continues to make me laugh how bent out of shape the two of you apparently still are about me admitting to missing games because of two trips to Spain in consecutive years and another with my daughter’s birthday about 4 years ago. Seriously... you two are weird with that shit.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 08:40 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I gave some commentary with the score... it’s his 3rd start, I’m not expecting miracles. If I throw anything resembling PA, you and Pasta start the circle jerk freak out.

And it continues to make me laugh how bent out of shape the two of you apparently still are about me admitting to missing games because of two trips to Spain in consecutive years and another with my daughter’s birthday about 4 years ago. Seriously... you two are weird with that shit.
I hear the food is spicey in spain.
Did you have any heartburn?
Asking for a friend
[Reply]
kcclone 09:53 PM 12-10-2019
I haven’t read thru this thread but I have a Lock question for Mizzou people.... how mobile is he? Which QB would you compare his athleticism to (not arm or decision making but escapability, etc)?

We seem to play much better against pocket QB’s.
[Reply]
ChiefEd 10:02 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by kcclone:
I haven’t read thru this thread but I have a Lock question for Mizzou people.... how mobile is he? Which QB would you compare his athleticism to (not arm or decision making but escapability, etc)?

Uhh... We beat the most mobile QB in the league already. And once last year, too.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:55 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by kcclone:

Not super mobile, but can run when he has to. Think Ryan Tannehill.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:59 PM 12-10-2019
I would think continuing to improve our seeding for the playoff would prevent us from playing down to the Donks but then you would think the Texans would have taken the same approach but they flat just didn't show up. Granted they are very beat up but.......

Lock needs to be introduced to the NFL via our defense in Arrowhead this Sunday for sure.:-)
[Reply]
BossChief 11:12 PM 12-10-2019
Anybody thinking this Chiefs team is going to ease up after “an emotional win” hasn’t been paying attention.

This Chiefs squad is LOCKED IN and Denver is flat out scared of us.

Denver is going to come out with lots of energy and will be flying around the first 10 minutes. Then, they will go down 2 scores by the middle of the second quarter and won’t have that same energy.

They are going to get punched in the mouth 3-4 times and will start to play on their heels and show fear.

This is going to be a 3 score Chiefs lead in the 4th and Denver is goi g to leave KC deflated of any energy they got from the Houston game.

We all know it.

These Chiefs aren’t losing another game till next November at the earliest.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:14 PM 12-10-2019
Houston was banged up in that game? Ah, now it’s becoming clearer. Who was missing?
[Reply]
scho63 03:56 AM 12-11-2019
I think our defense is pissed and on a roll. They want to kick ass.

I'm more concerned about our offense and I'm having trouble even believing what I just typed! :-)
[Reply]
scho63 04:43 AM 12-11-2019
Weather looks cold and possible snow for Sunday

https://www.google.com/search?q=kans...hrome&ie=UTF-8
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:22 AM 12-11-2019
I’m fucking positive there’s some AC/DC fans here. So you’ll be happy to know that coochie whipped up a little ditty for Dungver week. It’s to the tune of Thunderstruck, but it’s called Broncos Suck.

They were caught in another losing season
But they knew there was no turning back
Locks mind raced cuz he didn’t know what to do
But he knew he’d get crushed by the Arrowhead crew
Sound of the drum
The beating in their hearts
Mahomes from the gun
Touchdown
Broncos suck

Sent down the highway
Lost nine straight when they left town
Went back to Dungver yeah Dungvers season is done
Old John Elway his decisions should be a crime
Drafts broke tools, and dumb fools
It still blows our minds
Lock is shaking at the knees
Bolles another holding penalty
Pick at the 25 yard line
Touchdown
Broncos Suck

BRONCOS SUCK
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:30 AM 12-11-2019
All I want is no injuries. Chances we get the 2 seed are not much. Takes us winning out and Buff to beat NE. Would you rather have the two seed or rest starters for 2 weeks instead of one? 2 sounds better.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:58 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Anybody thinking this Chiefs team is going to ease up after “an emotional win” hasn’t been paying attention.

This Chiefs squad is LOCKED IN and Denver is flat out scared of us.

Denver is going to come out with lots of energy and will be flying around the first 10 minutes. Then, they will go down 2 scores by the middle of the second quarter and won’t have that same energy.

They are going to get punched in the mouth 3-4 times and will start to play on their heels and show fear.

This is going to be a 3 score Chiefs lead in the 4th and Denver is goi g to leave KC deflated of any energy they got from the Houston game.

We all know it.

These Chiefs aren’t losing another game till next November at the earliest.
Well, all of that would certainly suck...
[Reply]
ChiefEd 07:42 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
All I want is no injuries. Chances we get the 2 seed are not much. Takes us winning out and Buff to beat NE. Would you rather have the two seed or rest starters for 2 weeks instead of one? 2 sounds better.
Assuming us and the Patriots win this week (I know, don’t assume anything), they play Buffalo in the afternoon next week. We have the night game (@ Chicago). If NE beats Buffalo, I think we start our two week rest period. We’d be all but locked into the three/four seed at that point.

If somehow BUF did pull off the upset that afternoon, then it’s ‘all hands on deck’ to go get the #2 seed.

Lot of football to be played between now and then, but having that Sunday Night game could work out to be a big advantage!
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 07:50 AM 12-11-2019
I just saw highlights of Drew Lock from last week. He looked really impressive, TBH.

Chiefs by 40.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 27
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up