ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Vaccine(s) coming mid-December...
I'll be the first in line if possible 91 37.76%
I'll get one but I'll wait a month or two to see who croaks 56 23.24%
Like any software or game system, never take 1.0... I'll wait until summer 30 12.45%
If no one's dead by next Thanksgiving, count me in 18 7.47%
No. ****ing. Way. 46 19.09%
Voters: 241. You may not vote on this poll
Page 19 of 38
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Will you take the vaccine?
JD10367 03:40 PM 11-23-2020
I don't think this needs to go to DC because it's an apolitical question, more about how much you trust Big Pharma.
[Reply]
teedubya 03:35 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Hopefully your immune system works better than your brain otherwise you're fucked

Ok . Looking this poll is like seeing who the NPCs are. My sister has a PHD in microbiology and virology. No vaccine is going to make you immune from something that mutates at the rate of coronavirus. That's why we still have the flu each year.

Take the vaccine and ask for two, so you'll be extra safe!! Always trust the government, the media, and big pharma to have your best interest in mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DaFace 03:39 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by teedubya:
Ok . Looking this poll is like seeing who the NPCs are. My sister has a PHD in microbiology and virology. No vaccine is going to make you immune from something that mutates at the rate of coronavirus. That's why we still have the flu each year.

Take the vaccine and ask for two, so you'll be extra safe!! Always trust the government, the media, and big pharma to have your best interest in mind.

:-)
[Reply]
Donger 03:45 PM 11-27-2020
[Reply]
LoneWolf 03:50 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Very slim chance his sister has the degrees he’s touting and if she does she has to be embarrassed to call him her brother.
[Reply]
DaFace 04:03 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Very slim chance his sister has the degrees he’s touting and if she does she has to be embarrassed to call him her brother.
It's just not even worth a response when there's so much wrong with everything he said.

Look, if people are looking for an excuse to avoid taking the vaccine, you can come up with someone's sister's brother's second cousin who will give you a compelling reason why this is all part of the illuminati plan. It does require ignoring the strong evidence we have in support of the vaccines effectiveness and safety. And I'm still a little amused that no one ever responded to my request for information about what historical events have given them the impression that vaccines aren't safe.

I'm just puzzled why anyone would look around right now and say, "You know what? I kind of like it like that this. Let's keep it this way as long as possible."

But in the end, if these vaccines are really 95% effective, the good news is that we can probably get through this without 100% of people doing it. So I try not to waste too much time debating with tinfoil hats.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:05 PM 11-27-2020
Not to quibble but not all vaccines are safe.

Some of them have had significant issues. It certainly isn't a majority of them by any means.
[Reply]
DaFace 04:17 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Not to quibble but not all vaccines are safe.

Some of them have had significant issues. It certainly isn't a majority of them by any means.
My issue is that no one has answered my question about WHAT vaccines aren't safe. We all have this vague impression that there have been issues, but no one seems to know what they are. The only thing I can think of is that we're all still somewhat brainwashed by the guy who faked his data linking vaccines to autism in the 90s.

Here's the full list of valid issues from the CDC for what it's worth. In short, any issues in recent history have been extremely minor.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/co...s-history.html
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:23 PM 11-27-2020
My issue is that no one has answered my question about WHAT vaccines aren't safe. We all have this vague impression that there have been issues, but no one seems to know what they are. The only thing I can think of is that we're all still somewhat brainwashed by the guy who faked his data linking vaccines to autism in the 90s.

Here's the full list of valid issues from the CDC for what it's worth. In short, any issues in recent history have been extremely minor.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/co...s-history.html
There's a considerable amount of controversy (and ongoing research) about Gardasil. Not that it's been proven unsafe but it certainly hasn't been proven completely safe either.
[Reply]
DaFace 04:25 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
There's a considerable amount of controversy (and ongoing research) about Gardasil. Not that it's been proven unsafe but it certainly hasn't been proven completely safe either.

https://www.cdc.gov/hpv/parents/vaccinesafety.html
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:48 PM 11-27-2020

https://www.cdc.gov/hpv/parents/vaccinesafety.html
My oldest received her first Gardasil shot this year with zero issues and will have another next year. Her friends have had it as well.

Getting the vaccine was an absolutely no-brainer for us, as my wife's cervical cancer was caused by HPV.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:14 PM 11-27-2020
I'm excited about the vaccine. I'll be first in line.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:22 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
The bad 5 percent of the vaccine doesn't kill you. It's just a free chance with 95 percent odds to avoid the 0.3 chance that the virus will.
CP posters aren't great with math, so I'm guessing this point eludes many here.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:52 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by teedubya:

Why don't you ask your sister about the mutation rate of SARS-CoV2 compared to influenza.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 05:58 PM 11-27-2020
My mom was anti-covid vax until I explained it to her this way.

"Mom would you be Ok with taking an RNA vaccine that changed your DNA if it ensured you would never feel the affects of RA like you had last year?" She said absolutely. I said OK, replace RA with possible death.
[Reply]
Donger 06:08 PM 11-27-2020
mRNA vaccines do not alter DNA.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 38
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up