ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 140
« First < 313738394041 424344455191 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159
Frankie 01:17 PM 07-31-2011
Passenger jet breakes in two! How safe are those planes we ride everyday? :-)

http://news.yahoo.com/cheers-screams...185128270.html

GEORGETOWN, Guyana (AP) — Officials say a U.S. team is expected soon in the South American nation of Guyana to probe the crash of a Boeing 737 jetliner that all 163 people aboard survived.

Authorities so far have given little idea about the cause of Saturday's crash. The Caribbean Airlines plane ran off the end of a runway at Guyana's main airport and broke in two. About 30 people had to be treated at a local hospital, including the pilot.

The airline is largely owned by the government of Trinidad and Tobago and its prime minister has visited the crash site. Kamla Persad-Bissessar says she is worried that the accident will hurt tourism to the Caribbean, a region that depends heavily on the industry.
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:38 PM 08-04-2011
Because you're Teri Shiavo.

And for the record, ass eater.....you'd never get on top of me.
[Reply]
loochy 12:38 PM 08-04-2011
Originally Posted by Einstein 159:
Oh I didn't know posts/insults had a shelf life. Silly me.
They kind of do. The conversation shifts and moves away from topics and replying to old posts disrupts the natural flow of things. It's like building a dam and rerouting a river.
[Reply]
Pants 12:39 PM 08-04-2011
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Because you're hel'n Keller.
It would be hilarious seeing Frankie react to this thread after he was given a shred of intellect for 15 minutes. Frankie's world is sure a nice place for ol' Frankie.
[Reply]
threebag 12:42 PM 08-04-2011

[Reply]
Frankie 12:45 PM 08-04-2011
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
CP: People aren't calling you dumb out of bigotry.

Frankie: There is no such thing as a bigot? Ha!
Let me chew it up good for you so you can swallow it once and for all. When I have NEVER EVER started my CP relationship with ANY poster with disrespect but I have not been treated the same by some, and when this kind of shit started exactly when I first declared on this BB where I was born, it does not take a genius to figure out the hidden agenda in some of these posters.

Like I said, I have seen enough ducks to know how they look, walk, and swim.

I'm not angry about it. I'm just realistic. THERE ARE BIGOTS IN EVERY COUNTRY AND CULTURE. Some just deny that they are bigots and can't stand being called out on it.
[Reply]
LOCOChief 12:45 PM 08-04-2011
Funny, I don't feel beaten in the least. In fact I feel totally on top of you.
Oh my.
[Reply]
4th and Long 12:47 PM 08-04-2011

[Reply]
Frankie 12:47 PM 08-04-2011
Originally Posted by loochy:
"Email received" refers to the fact that you have this thread on subscribe so it emails you when a post is made.
Thanks. Like I said, i did not bother to give it much thought. I stand corrected.

But I also stand firm on the understanding that CP primates do commonly PM and/or email each other for participation.
[Reply]
Frankie 12:48 PM 08-04-2011
Originally Posted by tooge:
Well, we're different people, and have different motives and ways of dealing with lifes pains in the asses. I'd simply have told everyone about five hundered posts ago that I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, but you are not me. I understand what you are saying and respect that it is the way you roll. I'll just say this, your mathcing of their stubborn stamina is probably causing you more pains in the ass than not replying at all. It's a message board man.
Acknowledged. :-)
[Reply]
loochy 12:49 PM 08-04-2011
Thanks. Like I said, i did not bother to give it much thought. I stand corrected.

But I also stand firm on the understanding that CP primates do commonly PM and/or email each other for participation.
Maybe they do. I have never done so, but I'm not part of the ChiefsPlanet cool kids crowd. I'm more a of a CP loner/nerd.
[Reply]
4th and Long 12:49 PM 08-04-2011
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Frankie,

To be beaten any more severely, you'd have to be buried up to your neck and have 200 villagers hurl softball sized stones at your cranium until it looked like an old melon stepped on by a cow.

[Reply]
Saulbadguy 12:50 PM 08-04-2011
:-)
[Reply]
Frankie 12:51 PM 08-04-2011
Originally Posted by loochy:
HE'S A FAN OF BARACK
Wrong again. But you being wrong is the norm anyway.
[Reply]
loochy 12:51 PM 08-04-2011
Wrong again. But you being wrong is the norm anyway.
You aren't? Your sig picture, while not explicitly stating that, gives folks that impression.
[Reply]
Frankie 12:53 PM 08-04-2011
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Thanks for the warning threebag. We won't come near you.
[Reply]
Page 41 of 140
« First < 313738394041 424344455191 > Last »
Up