ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 46
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Hall of Classics>So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...
Hootie 02:21 AM 10-25-2015
Made 90 great lineups this week, too ...

But, alas, was kicked out, $100 stolen, and have no idea why ....

Thread gets deleted ...

But the group doesn't realize ... Password change or not, I'm still logged in via phone app. That's right.

They let me do 6 hours worth of lineups today before, out of nowhere, I'm banned. Whatever. Right?

Hmm. Steal my $100 ..
Pablo 08:15 AM 10-25-2015
This thread will be better than the chiefs game. Unless there is some red ass and it gets locked.
Hootie 08:15 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
Hindsight being 50/50, Hootie is even more pathedic every time he returns from his last ban hammer.

I can't believe idiots here wanted to trust him with their money. :-)
At no point did I ever take a $1 from anyone. I did send $100 to BRC.
Sassy Squatch 08:16 AM 10-25-2015
BURST!!!!!
BigRedChief 08:17 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
Hindsight being 50/50, Hootie is even more pathedic every time he returns from his last ban hammer.

I can't believe idiots here wanted to trust him with their money. :-)
They didn't. They entrusted me with their money and real names. Hootie was supposed to work with everyone else on the picks but it became the all Hootie show. He wouldn't listen to anyone. Our $5000 became his personal stack of money to play with as he saw fit.

I tried to get him to change. But, it had to be all about Hootie, It was Hooties way or the highway. Losing 1/2 our money in two weeks didn't help. But, it was inability to get along with anyone that forced him out as the lead FF player.
Hootie 08:18 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Pablo:
This thread will be better than the chiefs game. Unless there is some red ass and it gets locked.
I wish everyone had access to the fanduel forum to see what happened this week ...

No joke.
BigRedChief 08:22 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
I logged out big guy. But keep going with the threats, and enjoy my $100.
You did this to yourself. Drop the poor pitful me shit. You want me to post the 25+ quotes where I asked you to change and get along with others? Where I backed you as a player?
Lono 08:22 AM 10-25-2015
Here's what the last straw for me was. The first rule of fight club is their is no fight club. The first rule of our adventure is no one plays an entry into the same game we are doing. Hootie all of a sudden gets some free entries and thinks its ok for him to play the same entries he's putting into our lineup as his own lineup. He forgot the first rule of fight club. But its ok... he was going to pay us all some extra if one of the same lineups hit the million... and his own words, "hey if i don't you guys still get to split $350k!"
Hootie 08:23 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
They didn't. They entrusted me with their money and real names. Hootie was supposed to work with everyone else but it became the all Hootie show. He wouldn't listen to anyone. Our $5000 became his personal stack of money to play with as he saw fit.

I tried to get him to change. But, it had to be all about Hootie, It was Hooties way or the highway. Losing 1/2 our money in two weeks didn't help. But, it was inability to get along with anyone that forced him out as the lead FF player.
The Hootie show won money week 2

The flop and otwp CHIEFS STACKS lost the money week 1. Period. Go look at the history.

I'd never be dumb enough to play Alex Smith 15 times and Jeremy Maclin 50 times.

Deleting those 70 lineups was insane. I remember the lineups, though. I know who I played and all the salaries. I'm looking forward to today when you morons cost yourselves a winning week.
notorious 08:23 AM 10-25-2015
I can't fathom how you guys let Hootie talk you into letting him control your money. :-)
Hootie 08:24 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by notorious:
I can't fathom how you guys let Hootie talk you into letting him control your money. :-)
I can't fathom how you're an adult with no reading comprehension
notorious 08:25 AM 10-25-2015
Your scheme was going to win!

I can't believe people trusted a loser to win something.

Awesome.
Hootie 08:25 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Lono:
Here's what the last straw for me was. The first rule of fight club is their is no fight club. The first rule of our adventure is no one plays an entry into the same game we are doing. Hootie all of a sudden gets some free entries and thinks its ok for him to play the same entries he's putting into our lineup as his own lineup. He forgot the first rule of fight club. But its ok... he was going to pay us all some extra if one of the same lineups hit the million... and his own words, "hey if i don't you guys still get to split $350k!"
Turning $100 into $8000 sure would've been tough to handle if my free roll hit a jackpot, I know
Rams Fan 08:26 AM 10-25-2015
Anyone have popcorn?
Marcellus 08:27 AM 10-25-2015
This is going exactly how I predicted last week. All thats left is Hootie to continue until he gets banned again.
ptlyon 08:28 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Anyone have popcorn?
I do :-)
Page 4 of 46
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up