ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you get head on a regular basis?
Everytime my wife/gf/random person engage in coitus, I receive oral pleasure. 72 59.50%
My wife/gf/random person is allergic to skin in the genital region so I never receive oral pleasure. 3 2.48%
I only receive oral pleasure on special occasions. 28 23.14%
I only receive oral pleasure when I pay a hooker aka the billay option 4 3.31%
I am Clay and never get laid so this pole is irrelevant. 14 11.57%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 25
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Oral Sex Frequency
KC native 11:09 AM 12-19-2014
So I've seen many of you guys bitch about not getting blow jobs frequently.

How often do you get them? Or in katipan's/luv's/billay's case, how often do you give them?

Oral is part of foreplay for my wife and I so I get head just about every time before we fuck. U jelly?
[Reply]
KC native 01:30 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Right. Because I'm sure I enthrall this fora with tales of how much of a mancrush I have on Christopher Nolan and how exciting the life of a high school sports announcer is.

:-)
defeatist attitude is defeatist.

Be proud of your geekdom. Some chicks think that is attractive. Women have repeatedly told me my passion about geeky stuff is attractive (finance, F1 racing, etc).
[Reply]
KC native 01:31 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Dayze:
I wish.
I can pretty much guarantee that won't happen. pron is the devil / 'disgusting' :-)

I'm defeated. i fought the good fight for years. Just don't care anymore lol.
too fucking tired 1/2 the time anyway. so I've got that going for me.

You sound like Discuss now.
[Reply]
Sully 01:31 PM 12-19-2014
I wish.
I can pretty much guarantee that won't happen. pron is the devil / 'disgusting' :-)

too fucking tired 1/2 the time anyway. so I've got that going for me.
Dude...

[Reply]
Dayze 01:32 PM 12-19-2014
girls like confidence. you don't have to be confident in some crazy-awesome abilities like being a fighter pilot. whatever you do/enjoy and are confident about, go with that.

whatever 'it' is you have, be confident with it and run with it.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:32 PM 12-19-2014
unfortunately, the same applies in my situation. :-)
Well do MTG#10 a solid and give her some pointers.
[Reply]
Katipan 01:33 PM 12-19-2014
Well no. If you're not excited about being a high school sports announcer, then no, I don't want to hear about it.

But if you love it. If you love the kids, the atmosphere, the booth. If it's the tradition, or the smells, or the sounds that keep drawing you back. If it mattered to you in any way, I would.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:34 PM 12-19-2014
I'm starting to wonder :-)
Try the..well your sister and her friend like it option...hmmmmmmmmmm

and just leave it there..it works.....however once is starts happening on a regular basis u will probably want it from the sis and other hotties. lolz
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 01:37 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Well no. If you're not excited about being a high school sports announcer, then no, I don't want to hear about it.

But if you love it. If you love the kids, the atmosphere, the booth. If it's the tradition, or the smells, or the sounds that keep drawing you back. If it mattered to you in any way, I would.
If that doesn't wake him up nothing will. I'm about to change his name to Discuss in KC.

Edit: not really, for those who throw fits over that sort of thing.
[Reply]
Dayze 01:37 PM 12-19-2014
I should probably also make sure my wife knows that Two Girls 1 Cup is not the Shawshank Redemption or Godfather of pron.
[Reply]
Sorter 01:37 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Right. Because I'm sure I enthrall this fora with tales of how much of a mancrush I have on Christopher Nolan and how exciting the life of a high school sports announcer is.

[Reply]
Graystoke 01:44 PM 12-19-2014
I wish.

too ****ing tired 1/2 the time anyway. so I've got that going for me.
Haha! Dude.
My Wife thinks Pron is stupid. In fact, at 48 years of age she has "Claimed" to never even seen pron. The way she screws I call BS.

On a side note Dayze. Have you ever just tried walking around naked doing the PeniCopter move. Woman can't resist the Penicopter. Tip...add sound effects
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:48 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Sorter:
You fox-eared asshole.
[Reply]
ARROW2 01:51 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by KC native:
This guy gets it.

If your wife/gf/significant other isn't giving up the oral sex then you ****ed up.

This is true.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:53 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Katipan:

I would imagine that it smells a lot like teen spirit.
[Reply]
Katipan 01:54 PM 12-19-2014
My kids sing a song that references Kurt Cobain and have no idea who Nirvana is. :-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 25
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up