ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 105
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Hall of Classics>101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
loochy 04:20 PM 06-26-2013
Originally Posted by NewChief:
That was a two liner (three if you count the white space).
that wasn't the type of worthless post i was referring to.
[Reply]
COchief 04:23 PM 06-26-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
You've been here for eleven years, and I have no idea who you are. Get in the ring or shut the **** up.
List son, where is it and I just might.

I did most of my noticeable posting pre 2005, I used to let loose on here from time to time. Now, I mostly stick to car threads and the occasional shit storm.
[Reply]
rico 04:24 PM 06-26-2013
Originally Posted by COchief:
Where do you think NTTAWWT comes from doctor?

You do have an army of ball-lickers, hence the "come on Rico roast Hootie" for a hundred posts only to post the let down of all let downs (until your latest effort).

Meh, eat shit. Different strokes for different folks. 1st one was a let down, I admit. However, I don't care how much you, or anyone feels about the 2nd one though...I'm satisfied with it. It was long...I'm guessing that 99% of posters read less than you. But I am not ashamed of that one.

I didn't know NTTAWWT came from Seinfeld...I thought you were supposed to post that to avoid being banned from making discriminatory comments. Remember, I'm a n00b.

And those weren't ball-lickers...those were dudes eagerly wanting to laugh at my expense if (when) I tripped over my own dick...which I did.

Ya know what? You go to hell. You go to hell and you die, ****-ass.
[Reply]
loochy 04:27 PM 06-26-2013
Originally Posted by rico:
Meh, eat shit. Different strokes for different folks. 1st one was a let down, I admit. However, I don't care how much you, or anyone feels about the 2nd one though...I'm satisfied with it. It was long...I'm guessing that 99% of posters read less than you. But I am not ashamed of that one.

I didn't know NTTAWWT came from Seinfeld...I thought you were supposed to post that to avoid being banned from making discriminatory comments. Remember, I'm a n00b.

And those weren't ball-lickers...those were dudes eagerly wanting to laugh at my expense if (when) I tripped over my own dick...which I did.

Ya know what? You go to hell. You go to hell and you die, ****-ass.
It did indeed come from Seinfeld, but there's nothing wrong with that. If you are attempting to add to this thread (and site) then continue. We are just giving you a hard time about the TLDR (well kind of -your stuff IS long though that's what she said).
[Reply]
COchief 04:28 PM 06-26-2013
Not even trying to be hostile rico, just flat out telling you that you are absolutely terrible at this and please stop. Look at the other responses...the people have spoken! We have commanded you to stop. Also in this case, same strokes for all folks, everyone thought it sucked.

Yes, they were licking your balls, so much so, that I found myself greatly anticipating this hero to come forth for which the people were beckoning. And then...well you know.

You might be the coolest guy on the planet, but a roaster you are not.
[Reply]
rico 04:30 PM 06-26-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
It did indeed come from Seinfeld, but there's nothing wrong with that. If you are attempting to add to this thread (and site) then continue. We are just giving you a hard time about the TLDR (well kind of -your stuff IS long though that's what she said).
The tl;dr stuff doesn't bother me. I deserve the razzing. I've been long-winded as shit on here.

Thanks for complimenting my size. Not only is it long, but it is also gerthy.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 04:30 PM 06-26-2013

Jerry was being profiled by a newspaper and the reporter, observing his behavior with George (like an old bickering married couple) assumed they were gay. They didn't want that in the paper, so Jerry and George furiously protested, but then, not wanting to seem homophobic, concluded with, "Not That There's Anything Wrong With That!"

Now you know.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 04:38 PM 06-26-2013
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Jerry was being profiled by a newspaper and the reporter, observing his behavior with George (like an old bickering married couple) assumed they were gay. They didn't want that in the paper, so Jerry and George furiously protested, but then, not wanting to seem homophobic, concluded with, "Not That There's Anything Wrong With That!"

Now you know.
You really are Cosmo Kramer
[Reply]
rico 04:39 PM 06-26-2013
Originally Posted by COchief:
Not even trying to be hostile rico, just flat out telling you that you are absolutely terrible at this and please stop. Look at the other responses...the people have spoken! We have commanded you to stop. Also in this case, same strokes for all folks, everyone thought it sucked.

Yes, they were licking your balls, so much so, that I found myself greatly anticipating this hero to come forth for which the people were beckoning. And then...well you know.

You might be the coolest guy on the planet, but a roaster you are not.
You read 10% of it and thought I was copying Seinfeld...a show that I avoid watching. And you read 10% of the first one....yet you have the audacity to tell me what I am and what I'm not? Haha, good God some of the people you'll encounter on here.

And I still don't care if everyone thought it sucked...I'm still not ashamed of the second one. It was too lengthy, yeah. Other than that, I'm fine with what the 2nd one consisted of...

Not trying to be hostile? Go to hell.
[Reply]
rico 04:41 PM 06-26-2013
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:

Now you know.
Ahh, I see, I see. I did not know that.

I remember Roy from The Office saying it in one episode...can't remember which one though...I think he said he thought Jim was gay and followed by saying, "NTTAWWT." Must have been a Seinfeld reference.
[Reply]
Thig Lyfe 04:45 PM 06-26-2013
hey rico, Seinfeld is actually pretty good, you should give it another shot buddy
[Reply]
rico 04:48 PM 06-26-2013
Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe:
hey rico, Seinfeld is actually pretty good, you should give it another shot buddy
I don't know what my dealio has been with that show...I've just never been in the right "mode" to watch it, I guess. Every time it was ever on, I was always distracted by something and didn't really know the "shticks" of the characters.
[Reply]
Thig Lyfe 04:52 PM 06-26-2013
I don't know what my dealio has been with that show...I've just never been in the right "mode" to watch it, I guess. Every time it was ever on, I was always distracted by something and didn't really know the "shticks" of the characters.
Try starting with the Chinese Restaurant episode in Season 1 and work from there.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 04:53 PM 06-26-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
Nathan likes wieners.

His party involves guzzling many wieners.
Awesome, how did I miss this gem
[Reply]
Donger 04:54 PM 06-26-2013
This rico person sort of reminds me of crazycoffey a few years ago. Rather.... energetic.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 105
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Up