ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 34
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Teedubya getting after it
SuperChief 04:10 PM 09-11-2012
Take that, Chiefs.

http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments...n_me_to_get_a/

The KC Chiefs just blocked me on Twitter. LOL Last night, I tweeted that for the 4th year in a row, the Chiefs are at the bottom of salary cap spending and that the owner, Clark Hunt, is hoarding cap dollars. The Chiefs commitment to mediocrity has made me not care much about being a fan... They responded with this DM.
http://imgur.com/7VbfJ
I responded that it is good to know that the KC Chiefs have an immature teenager running their social media.
I, as a fan for my whole life of nearly 40 years, who have never seen the Chiefs in a Superbowl, nor have I seen a playoff win in nearly 20 years, nor have I seen a QB drafted in the last 27 years... I have a right to be pissed. The Kansas City Chiefs have no right to be pissy toward the fans. We are the ones paying your salaries. Shame on you, Chiefs. Oh, and congrats on 50 years of being in KC. 10 years of greatness, followed by 40 years of pathetic profiteering.
[Reply]
007 09:27 PM 09-11-2012
Originally Posted by WilliamInnerCircle:
Oh. OK. So do I.

I take back everything I said about Topeka.
No need. Topeka fucking sucks man. :-)
[Reply]
Brock 09:27 PM 09-11-2012
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Do you really think the number is that high? I'm not disputing it, I'm just surprised.

Twitter is as important, or more so, than any single or conglomerate of websites, including Facebook, for news of the world.
Shit. People back here are just now getting around to facebook.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:29 PM 09-11-2012
Originally Posted by Brock:
Shit. People back here are just now getting around to facebook.
:-)

Joking, right?

Right???
[Reply]
007 09:30 PM 09-11-2012
Do you really think the number is that high? I'm not disputing it, I'm just surprised.

Twitter is as important, or more so, than any single or conglomerate of websites, including Facebook, for news of the world.
Twitter language makes no sense to me. I tried it for a while and got sick of hearing what everyone was doing every minute of the day. Swimming through all the worthless post for the occasional nugget seems like a waste.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:32 PM 09-11-2012
Originally Posted by Guru:
Twitter language makes no sense to me. I tried it for a while and got sick of hearing what everyone was doing every minute of the day. Swimming through all the worthless post for the occasional nugget seems like a waste.
Not for me. The language is what it is because of the 140 character limit.

I follow just about every sport writer, tons of actors, directors, colleagues, so on and so forth and I love it. Instant, quick information with no "Chiefzilla-style" verbosity.
[Reply]
007 09:33 PM 09-11-2012
Not for me. The language is what it is because of the 140 character limit.

I follow just about every sport writer, tons of actors, directors, colleagues, so on and so forth and I love it. Instant, quick information with no "Chiefzilla-style" verbosity.
send me a list of people to follow and I'll see what I think.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 09:34 PM 09-11-2012

Absolutely but...

Let me clarify. I don't think the Chiefs organization, nor 80% of our fans understand what kind of potential Twitter has. Nor do I think they understand it's use today. Most of our fans cannot grasp the possibilities that social media presents.

Look at the response against ari on the Chiefs websites.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:34 PM 09-11-2012
Originally Posted by Guru:
send me a list of people to follow and I'll see what I think.
I'll get right on that, Hoss

[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:35 PM 09-11-2012
Twitter is awesome for auto racing. quick standings during the race and laptimes. No BS
[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:36 PM 09-11-2012
@KipWinger Thanks to my Loyal fans out there there that know more songs by me other than #Seventeen
[Reply]
KcMizzou 09:36 PM 09-11-2012
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
09/11/12 please forget
[Reply]
sedated 09:36 PM 09-11-2012
I guess I cant embed from the 'pad. Here's the link, anyone wanna do it for me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOOf-...e_gdata_player
[Reply]
007 09:37 PM 09-11-2012
I'll get right on that, Hoss

I knew you would. I'll swim through your list on my own though.

EDIT

Kari Wuhrer eh?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:38 PM 09-11-2012

[Reply]
Buck 09:38 PM 09-11-2012

[Reply]
Page 16 of 34
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up