ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 138 of 140
« First < 3888128134135136137138 139140 >
Hall of Classics>Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159
Frankie 01:17 PM 07-31-2011
Passenger jet breakes in two! How safe are those planes we ride everyday? :-)

http://news.yahoo.com/cheers-screams...185128270.html

GEORGETOWN, Guyana (AP) — Officials say a U.S. team is expected soon in the South American nation of Guyana to probe the crash of a Boeing 737 jetliner that all 163 people aboard survived.

Authorities so far have given little idea about the cause of Saturday's crash. The Caribbean Airlines plane ran off the end of a runway at Guyana's main airport and broke in two. About 30 people had to be treated at a local hospital, including the pilot.

The airline is largely owned by the government of Trinidad and Tobago and its prime minister has visited the crash site. Kamla Persad-Bissessar says she is worried that the accident will hurt tourism to the Caribbean, a region that depends heavily on the industry.
[Reply]
DaFace 03:34 PM 08-12-2011
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
You don't think watching a poster show his ass to the extent that's happened in this thread has any use?
Well, I'll admit, it's been an impressive sight to behold. But I think that was really accomplished in about the first two pages.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:58 PM 08-12-2011
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
Check out Post #1686 and #1854 stupid. If your IQ wasn't equal to a pile of camel shit you wouldn't have missed it in between your mindless dribble.

If your are still too stupid to actually click on your own quotes that you said and then continually lied about, maybe you could ask a family member to help you.
Dribble. DRIBBLE!!! DRIBBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????
[Reply]
Donger 04:03 PM 08-12-2011
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Dribble. DRIBBLE!!! DRIBBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????
That would have been so much funnier if you'd stopped at two.
[Reply]
J Diddy 04:06 PM 08-12-2011
Daface, could you rename this thread "circle jerk pile on"

my God
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:07 PM 08-12-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
That would have been so much funnier if you'd stopped at two.
Fun.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 04:15 PM 08-12-2011
Originally Posted by Frankie:
I did, moron. Neither addressed the fact that you totally rewrote a post of mine and tried to pass it off as mine. Nor did they address your pathetic, hateful, bigoted, neg-rep diarrhea. Can you get any stupider? Get at least one of those remaining 7 cells in your skull to work when you post.

I didn't rewrite anything, it's a fucking quote dumbass. Click the fucking quote and it'll take you to the thread you stupid monkey.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 04:21 PM 08-12-2011
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
You don't think watching a poster show his ass to the extent that's happened in this thread has any use?
Here is CP viewing Frankie's posts:

[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 04:24 PM 08-12-2011
Originally Posted by go bowe:
i didn't know that camel shit was that smart...
In Frankie's defense it is actually 15.9 piles.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 04:39 PM 08-12-2011
Frankie negged me.

Shit just got real.
[Reply]
Donger 05:01 PM 08-12-2011
I didn't rewrite anything, it's a ****ing quote dumbass. Click the ****ing quote and it'll take you to the thread you stupid monkey.
I think what Frankie is saying is that he never said these exact words in a sentence in a thread: "9/11 was provoked by the West."

I don't know if he ever wrote that or not.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 05:44 PM 08-12-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
I think what Frankie is saying is that he never said these exact words in a sentence in a thread: "9/11 was provoked by the West."

I don't know if he ever wrote that or not

This is Frankie's quote in the conversation. You be the judge:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy
We are just going to have to agree to disagree. You seem to think that we somehow provoked 9/11 and share the blame for that horrible day. I disagree. There is nothing that the United States has done that warranted that attack. You want to equate the United States to radical Muslim savages, go right ahead, but I cannot agree with that conclusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy
There is nothing that the United States has done that warranted that attack.

Quote:
for the sake of argument let's change the word "warranted" to "provoked." The answer to that would then be that 2000 pounds would add up to ton. 9/11 was not provoked by just one act from the West. But the whole history of the 20th century.

He is the one who brings it up and puts quotes on the word "provoked". He has said things like this many of times in DC. Before he went into total denial he even answered in this thread this explaination:

So FC58 has finally decided to go look up a post of mine that he has been misquoting for the sole purpose of agitation all over this forum. Good. At least it's better than altering a different post with the childish wording of his.

What FC (which I have a good idea what it stands for) conveniently omitted was that this was a reply to the post by mnchiefsguy who said, "There is nothing that the United States has done that warranted that attack." I was explaining that there was not one big thing but a total sum of many smaller things that added up big. Hence the "Pounds" and "Ton" reference.

This was just a statement of a sad fact. And if anybody does not think that the West, especially the US did not partake in the looting of the Middle East over most of the 20th century he/she either has his/her head up his ass or is in total denial.

AGAIN: I did not say the US did something like a military attack that provoked the 9/11 attack. I said the US policies in most of the 20th century was definitely a major contribution to it.

MC58 also failed to mention that I, as most Iranians and former Iranians have, have condemned the 9/11 attack. Mine was even repeated several times in that very thread.

I don't expect bigoted idiots like MC to understand what I just said. But most of the rest of you should, unless you wear ignorance as a badge of honor.

So, occording to Frankie, The US's ME policies over the 20th century provoked 9/11. What an awesome guy Frankie is. Nothing we did deserved that attack. Nothing.
If someone thinks we could have done anything to deserve or provoke 9/11, maybe they should leave and would be happier in the country they came from.
[Reply]
threebag 09:00 PM 08-12-2011

[Reply]
Frankie 09:40 PM 08-12-2011
I didn't rewrite anything, it's a ****ing quote dumbass. Click the ****ing quote and it'll take you to the thread you stupid monkey.

Ladies and gentlemen. FC58 is a shameless cowardly liar. Just click on the second quote that he "didn't rewrite." :-)

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...postcount=1326
[Reply]
Frankie 09:42 PM 08-12-2011
Here is CP viewing Frankie's posts:

Thanks idiot. You just represented the pile-on monkeys just as I painted them throughout this thread. :-)

How much stupider can you get?
[Reply]
rocknrolla 09:45 PM 08-12-2011
For the love of God. We actually had some football tonight. And this fucking thing is still here! I know it's only preseason. And this is a sports BB? Just go away. Don't go away mad.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 138 of 140
« First < 3888128134135136137138 139140 >
Up