ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 116
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Relationship Problem
RustShack 12:19 AM 04-16-2009
Say you've been with a girl for awhile, and your about to move in together. She goes to the bars with a few friends once every week or two and doesn't like you to come with. Her friend meets a guy and they start hanging out with his friends, and after a few weeks your girlfriend is going to a movie alone with one of the friends but she says its "just as friends". What would you do or think?
[Reply]
LaChapelle 09:47 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Sorry dude, unless this guy is a pillowbiter they've most likely already ****ed.
And if he is a pillowbiter he has probably felt her up. To see if they'd be the right size set for him if he goes tranny.
[Reply]
Fish 09:48 AM 04-16-2009
Where's Buddha? He surely has some appropriate advice here....
[Reply]
Sully 09:48 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Donger:
I don't understand all the "cut her loose" advice. For the sake of the time and emotion invested in the relationship, talk to her. She may just be having cold feet about moving in together.
If my wife ever fell in love (or lust) with someone else, I'd be devastated. I admit, I'd be completely broken.

However, if added to that was the fact that she had been pulling the wool over my eyes for any amount of time, it would be (hard to imagine) even worse. I think most of the "cut her loose" stuff comes from that place. I don't agree with that, I think the guy needs to have a very long sit down with her. But, from the information we've been given, it looks like that's going to be the deal whether he likes it or not. I think guys, as a general rule (and especially on the intrawebs) want to come off as macho and tough as possible, and it's also coming from that place.
[Reply]
Jilly 09:48 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by CatLuvinChief:
I get your point, but really I dont see what the difference is between going to dinner or going to a movie. Is a movie supposed to be more "date-ish" ?
yeah, I think so. If I want to hang out with a guy and chat, I go to a bar, watch a game, or have some dinner somewhere very casual with lots of people around. But if I were to want something more or have something more with someone, then a movie isn't quite as friendly and seems more intimate and alone. This is just me though.
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:49 AM 04-16-2009
RustShack just needs to drown his sorrows and listen to some torch songs
(Language....NSFW):

[Reply]
Hootie 09:49 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Donger:
I don't understand all the "cut her loose" advice. For the sake of the time and emotion invested in the relationship, talk to her. She may just be having cold feet about moving in together.
this dude sounds like he's about my age...

If this girl is cutting him out of her social life...and going to movies with dudes she meets at bars (and he's only telling HER candy coated story...chances are she texts these dudes like crazy...I know how these sluts with boyfriends work...I've banged a ton of chicks with "boyfriends")...she doesn't have cold feet. She's flat out done with ol' rustshack...

It sucks. This is why you never give a girl the power in the relationship...

I keep my bitches tucked away in my back pocket!
[Reply]
the Talking Can 09:50 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Say you've been with a girl for awhile, and your about to move in together. She goes to the bars with a few friends once every week or two and doesn't like you to come with. Her friend meets a guy and they start hanging out with his friends, and after a few weeks your girlfriend is going to a movie alone with one of the friends but she says its "just as friends". What would you do or think?
your relationship has jumped the shark, sorry....

there is no way what you have described is kosher...and no one who really gave a shit about you would do such a thing...
[Reply]
Chief Pote 09:50 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by GonzoRox88:
Think of it this way...you're a guy..so follow me here.

Most guys, particularly younger guys like you and I don't really care to have too many female "friends". You're either ****ing the girl, or she's someone you'd like to **** if the opportunity presents itself. Now, I certainly know I wouldn't personally go out to a movie with any girl I didn't have some interest in ****ing. And this dude probably thinks something like you and I.

So, even if they're "just friends" in her book, he's setting himself up for some suck and **** action down the line. And it's that simple, man. It doesn't really matter what sort of intentions your girl may have at the moment, you know this guy "friend's" intention.

He wants to bang your girl, and if he hasn't already, then you're most certainly not throwing up any roadblocks for him by not setting up certain parameters in your relationship. Either get shit set straight really quick-like, or you can plan on your relationship falling apart promptly..if it hasn't already.
Right on the money. Guys CAN NOT just be friends with chicks, no matter what SHE says. Give anyone enough rope and they will hang themselves.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:51 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan:
...dart her mitt???
WTF? :-)
[Reply]
Nzoner 09:51 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Hootie:

I keep my bitches tucked away in my back pocket!
I'm starting think our Hootie was also Midnight Vulture
[Reply]
Jilly 09:51 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by ChiefPote:
Right on the money. Guys CAN NOT just be friends with chicks, no matter what SHE says.
I think sometimes they can though. I have guys who I took baths with when I was 2, you know? Their parents were best friends with mine. They're like brothers and the thought of being with any of them in that kind of way is just gross.
[Reply]
Buck 09:52 AM 04-16-2009
Sorry RustShack, but you should end this relationship on your terms right now.

Especially if its your house. Break up now, instead of finding out shes been cheating on you 6 months down the line. Don't put more money into this bank that is undeniably going to lose all your money.
[Reply]
Sully 09:52 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Jilly:
I think sometimes they can though. I have guys who I took baths with when I was 2, you know? They're parents were best friends with mine. They're like brothers and the thought of being with any of them in that kind of way is just gross.
To be fair, though, in one of those cases...you aren't exactly the guy's "type."
[Reply]
CaptainMorgan 09:53 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Katipan:
WTF? :-)
You've never heard that expression? One of the best IMO
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 09:53 AM 04-16-2009
A quick search of Rustshack's profile says he's 20 years old and lives in the 'Loo. Katipan, quit going to movies with other guys. :-)
[Reply]
Page 10 of 116
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Up