ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 26
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Media Center>Whats your Favorite Podcasts?
SLAG 07:42 PM 05-22-2007
I wanna know
[Reply]
Buck 09:05 PM 03-05-2013
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
No, not yet. Looked at DVR and nearly fainted on how behind of TV watching I was. Only one was was excitement at a new Dana Carvey Hour, which I usually adore but one of his guests had the most the most annoying Whhheeee of a laugh that I wasn't enjoying it as much. Hopefully there'll be a Boston Talk somewhere along the line to make it worth it.
Well, I don't want to make the expectations too high, but it was probably the funniest CBB to me outside of anything Andy Daly has done.

I spit coffee out twice during the episode. TWICE.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 09:15 PM 03-05-2013
Do you listen to Mohr Stories?
yeah. it's up and down. When he has fellow comics on, the 'cast is a blast.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:41 PM 03-15-2013
The 40 Year Old Boy has a DEVASTATING most recent episode.

Mike can be a lot to take, heck if Jimmy Pardo tells you 'you gots to go' you know someone has a taxing personality.

And takes a while to get there, but the 2:15 of preamble really sets the table for the last :15.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 06:04 PM 03-15-2013
http://nowplayingpodcast.com/
Is GREAT if you are a movie watcher.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 06:11 PM 03-15-2013
Dan Patrick. Unable to listen live.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 06:34 PM 03-15-2013
I don't know if it's been mentioned, but Star Talk is really good. Boils modern science and science news down to stuff that a lay person can understand
[Reply]
Demonpenz 08:55 PM 03-15-2013
Listened to Adam Corrolla interview Mike Tyson. It was pretty good. Corrolla used the word Leverage way too much.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 09:50 PM 04-09-2013
Norm Macdonald now has a podcast on videopodcastnetwork.com they broadcast live every Monday at 6 pm PST

it is definitely my favorite now. So far, he has had Super Dave, Tom Green and, Freddy Stoller as guests. you can get the audio only versions of the 'cast off itunes but Norm's deadpan delivery really shines when you watch the videos.
[Reply]
Thig Lyfe 10:58 PM 04-09-2013
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
Norm Macdonald now has a podcast on videopodcastnetwork.com they broadcast live every Monday at 6 pm PST

it is definitely my favorite now. So far, he has had Super Dave, Tom Green and, Freddy Stoller as guests. you can get the audio only versions of the 'cast off itunes but Norm's deadpan delivery really shines when you watch the videos.
I tried listening to the first one but I could not stand Super Dave's fucking voice. He's funny and his voice is tolerable in small doses but Jesus Christ, I can't sit through an hour plus of that shit.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 05:44 AM 04-10-2013
Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe:
I tried listening to the first one but I could not stand Super Dave's ****ing voice. He's funny and his voice is tolerable in small doses but Jesus Christ, I can't sit through an hour plus of that shit.
I hear ya. Super Dave tends to dominate the conversation too. It's ironic that his surname is Einstein yet, he doesn't know when to :-).
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:33 PM 04-10-2013
Adam and Dr Drew
[Reply]
Miles 12:06 AM 04-22-2013
I have heard of Comedy Bang Bang for quite a while for quite a while but finally getting around for a few. Some of the Paul F Thomkins characters are pretty great. Gary Marshall and particularly Warner Herzog.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:13 AM 04-27-2013
Originally Posted by Miles:
I have heard of Comedy Bang Bang for quite a while for quite a while but finally getting around for a few. Some of the Paul F Thomkins characters are pretty great. Gary Marshall and particularly Warner Herzog.
Last Week had a great reprise of Andrew Lloyd Webber [another PFT character] and Fourvel [one of the most liked episodes of last year].

Bobby Moynihan plays Fourvel, a stabby irritable waif who's dirt poor and roaming the mean streets . . . gah, just listen.
[Reply]
Miles 12:38 AM 04-28-2013
Last Week had a great reprise of Andrew Lloyd Webber [another PFT character] and Fourvel [one of the most liked episodes of last year].

Bobby Moynihan plays Fourvel, a stabby irritable waif who's dirt poor and roaming the mean streets . . . gah, just listen.
Thanks for the suggestions. I recently listed to a few podcasts from Doug Loves Movies from about a month ago with PFT as Warner Herzog and they were pretty great. I have liked PFT for a while but now digging into some of his material am realizing that he is pretty damn brilliant.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:09 PM 05-01-2013
Prepare to be destroyed

http://www.wnyc.org/shows/radiolab/index.xml

Radiolab follows a birth at the edge of viability..
[Reply]
Page 13 of 26
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up