ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 39
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
TLO 06:36 PM 12-01-2019
The garbage known as the Oakland Raiders have been disposed of. Time for a real opponent.

It's the fucking Patriots.

Patriots open as early 4 point favorites.

Discuss.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:11 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Because they’re afraid Brady’s arm is gonna come off!
He's actually leading the league in attempts.
[Reply]
Andoverer 10:31 PM 12-02-2019
Guess nobody's noticed yet but New England cut their kicker Kai Forbath. They have no kicker as of right now. Huge advantage for the Chiefs with Buttkicker vs. whatever JAG they have to dredge up
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:34 PM 12-02-2019
The Faketriots, in terms of current personnel and production are arguably one of the worst opposing offenses the Chiefs have faced this year to-date.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:48 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The Faketriots, in terms of current personnel and production are arguably one of the worst opposing offenses the Chiefs have faced this year to-date.
Half our opponents are ranked higher than NE in total offense, and a few others are virtually identical to their numbers. But realistically, their offense ranks lower than that right now. They’ve gotten worse and their strength of schedule was pitiful.
[Reply]
wheeler08 12:09 AM 12-03-2019
Looks like they currently do not have a kicker
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 12:54 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
just don't turn the ball over

if we don't turn the ball over and have less than 5 penalties we will whip those clowns
We’re playing the pats in New England. The refs will certainly show up with their flags. We’ll have to overcome one sided officiating to win this one. Just don’t let up and leave it in the hands of the refs, period.
[Reply]
carcosa 03:15 AM 12-03-2019
I GUARANTEE VICTORY!!!!!
[Reply]
eDave 03:47 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I GUARANTEE VICTORY!!!!!
I feel more confident about this game than the Raiders.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:02 AM 12-03-2019
Yeah, but that will get 0 penalties and we will get 10 for 120 yards to keep it close. The Faid game was steered towards a blowout, this one will be kept close. Expect to be pissed off by multiple blown calls
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:19 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Yeah, but that will get 0 penalties and we will get 10 for 120 yards to keep it close. The Faid game was steered towards a blowout, this one will be kept close. Expect to be pissed off by multiple blown calls
I posted over a month ago....for KC fans not to worry. There was no way, barring IR for Mahomes, that Goodell would allow him to miss the post-season.

Sundays game actually threatened to knock KC completely out of the play-offs. Chiefs had lost head-to-head to the Titans, Colts and Texans....and with the Bills likely to get the 5 seed....you get the picture. This win would essentially remove almost all risk.

How did the NFL puppet-masters respond?

Chiefs had their first 0 penalty game in 45 years....:-)

Fun factoid...NE had a stretch of THREE games with 0 accepted penalties out of seven games. 2018 AFCCG ( Jags)...then Jags again and against the Chiefs. Took KC half a century to get just one....

Moral of the story...if the NFL wants Mahomes in a SB, he'll be there.
[Reply]
Danguardace 05:15 AM 12-03-2019
People keep saying there were 0 penalties but a TD was wiped out by one.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:47 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
People keep saying there were 0 penalties but a TD was wiped out by one.
Correct it's some kind of mind trick, an active Jedi looms.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:49 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
My bad. Must be the pain-killers scrambling my brain.
Do you take painkillers every day?
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:02 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
You guys are taking them way too lightly. Year after year they prove their doubters wrong. I agree with ya'll that their offense looks anemic. But that shit can change in a week. Especially with the Patriots.

When's the last time they've lost two consecutive games?

I'm still counting this as an L, especially if Mahomes doesn't get back on track.
I think you are giving them too much credit because of their past success. They can't score right now and our D is playing well. I doubt they magically light our D up without any WRs other than Edelman and their garbage RBs/TEs.

Plus, if any HC knows how to score on the Pats, it's Reid. Mahomes is also due for a big game.

This is a terrible matchup for the Pats. Won't be easy but Chiefs should win this.

This year I am much more worried about the Ravens and Texans than I am the Pats.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 06:07 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
That's why we HAVE to jump out to an early lead and make the Pats offense one dimensional. Make you guys try to beat us with the passing game.

Of course, Brady caught fire at the end of the game last night...one onside kick recovery and things could've been different. The Pats played like an AIDS filled dumpster fire for 55 min last night, then BAM, one score game.
And they had a very realistic shot at that onsides kick too...should have had it actually. I believe we will win, but it will not be easy
[Reply]
Page 20 of 39
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up