ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 39
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
TLO 06:36 PM 12-01-2019
The garbage known as the Oakland Raiders have been disposed of. Time for a real opponent.

It's the fucking Patriots.

Patriots open as early 4 point favorites.

Discuss.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:54 AM 12-02-2019
We should be playing for a bye this weekend. Goddamnit

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:54 AM 12-02-2019
That plan is nails. And you can rely on Ward to shut down the outside.

The game will be decided on how well Breeland/Fuller handle their scrub WRs and the pass rush gets to Brady.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 10:58 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Correct.

I see tons of posts in each game day thread that says, "If I were the (Insert Team), I would just keep running on KC until they stop it." What usually happens is that team tries some dumb pass or "tricky" run, instead of just continuing to pound the Chiefs where they have been successful. It happened yesterday too when Chucky decided to try some Jet Sweep on 4th and 1 instead of simply handing it off up the middle.

Difference is, NE WILL keep running wherever they are doing the most damage until KC proves they can stop it. I remember about 10 - 15 years ago watching them play on MNF, I think against the Saints, where the Patriots came out and threw it something like 20+ times in a row to start the game.
That was vs MN in 2006. Remember it well.

Yea our passing offense is close to the worst i've seen ironically enough since 2006. We'll get better but at this point we are what we are.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 10:58 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
That plan is nails. And you can rely on Ward to shut down the outside.

The game will be decided on how well Breeland/Fuller handle their scrub WRs and the pass rush gets to Brady.
We don't have an outside so go nuts
[Reply]
MahiMike 10:58 AM 12-02-2019
If there ever was a 'prove it to me' game for Pat and Andy, it's this one. Time to get the monkey off their backs. I feel if they don't win this week, we're going nowhere in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:01 AM 12-02-2019
:-) Some Patriots fans are all but begging for Brown to be brought back and he posts this.

Antonio Brown just posted this on his Instagram story. Guess that ends that “Antonio Brown coming back to the Patriots” discussion. pic.twitter.com/uPNqWLDGQJ

— Toucher and Rich (@Toucherandrich) December 2, 2019

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:03 AM 12-02-2019
So I’ve seen at least three Chiefs (Mahomes, Watkins, Darrel W.) post in the last several hours since last nights game how they are “rolling now”.

Seems like their feeling pretty confident in where they’re headed. TBD if that amounts to anything, but it’s clear that they view this Oakland game as the spark of the run.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:05 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Some Patriots fans are all but begging for Brown to be brought back and he posts this.

And those stupid fucks burned KC to the ground for having Tyreek on the roster while they now beg on their knees to sign this dirtbag.
[Reply]
O.city 11:05 AM 12-02-2019
I'm curious if Clay will reveal what he heard happened over the bye?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:14 AM 12-02-2019
So McCourty and Cowart (DT) will be out for the game?

No McCourty would be huge, no?
[Reply]
lcarus 11:16 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
And those stupid fucks burned KC to the ground for having Tyreek on the roster while they now beg on their knees to sign this dirtbag.
If somehow the Patriots acquired Tyreek Hill tomorrow, 99.8% of them would be on social media saying "OMG OMG we got Tyreek Hill LETS GO!!"

A lot of football fans are mouth-breathing oatmeal faces. A lot of people in general actually.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:18 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
If Mahomes plays the way he has the last 2 games, Chiefs can't win in NE.

I know he's the golden child around these parts, but he looked skiddish in the pocket yesterday and seemed a bit hobbled.

They've talked about playing a little more controlled, he looks like he's not really sure how to do that.
First off, if you think that this will require a record-setting offensive explosion to win, you haven't watched NE lately.

But the conditions were not ideal these past two games. That was not KC's offense at its full potential. Especially with Hill out vs the Chargers. I think the Titans game was a far better representation of what we'll see moving forward.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:19 AM 12-02-2019
Please destroy the Pats. Their offense is terrible. Good d, but you can score enough. Get 'em.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:33 AM 12-02-2019
Pats fans already salty.

[Reply]
RobertWeathers 11:34 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
So McCourty and Cowart (DT) will be out for the game?

No McCourty would be huge, no?
JC Jackson is a better man to man CB but Jason Mc plays better in zone. Just has more experience.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 39
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up