ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 39
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
TLO 06:36 PM 12-01-2019
The garbage known as the Oakland Raiders have been disposed of. Time for a real opponent.

It's the fucking Patriots.

Patriots open as early 4 point favorites.

Discuss.
[Reply]
O.city 09:28 AM 12-02-2019
If Mahomes plays the way he has the last 2 games, Chiefs can't win in NE.

I know he's the golden child around these parts, but he looked skiddish in the pocket yesterday and seemed a bit hobbled.

They've talked about playing a little more controlled, he looks like he's not really sure how to do that.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:30 AM 12-02-2019
Didn't seem hobbled at all on the TD run.

You're imagining things.

Only issue with this offense last night was wind, drops and OL.
[Reply]
O.city 09:33 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Didn't seem hobbled at all on the TD run.

You're imagining things.

Only issue with this offense last night was wind, drops and OL.
Watch him when he drops out to hand the ball off. He looks awkward doing it like he's favoring something.

He left some clean pockets last night too.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:40 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Iczer:
I haven't read this whole thread so someone fill me in if I missed it. But please tell me Spags paid attention to Houston's game plan. They doubled Edelman and put a CB on White. Brady was lost without those two.
Don't need to read the whole thread, just this page. Tool you longer to post than it would to read.

Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
If Reid calls the game like he did yesterday, we can beat them. Efficient and leaning on the run game, max protect...let our offense get out early and make them one dimensional.

Don't want them leaning on the run game. Romeo gave us the blueprint to win on defense last night - attack Brady up the middle. Put a DB in coverage on White. Double PEDelman. Mix in blitzes and go press man.

It can be done.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:46 AM 12-02-2019

The Belichick boys look like the strung out, potentially inbred bad guys in a movie about people getting lost deep in the woods during a camping trip. pic.twitter.com/KOg0DoNJDc

— b e a r d w e l l (@LanceTHESPOKEN) December 2, 2019

[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:51 AM 12-02-2019
If the Chiefs don’t beat the Patriots next weekend, they should re-evaluate. Patriots are a pile of hot steaming shit right now.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:52 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
If Mahomes plays the way he has the last 2 games, Chiefs can't win in NE.

I know he's the golden child around these parts, but he looked skiddish in the pocket yesterday and seemed a bit hobbled.

They've talked about playing a little more controlled, he looks like he's not really sure how to do that.
I said it last night, Pat has to toe that line of controlled aggression, especially against NE/Baltimore.

Take the checkdown when it’s necessary to stay ahead of the chains against pressure, but if you’ve got Hill, Kelce, even Watkins one-on-one with a DB downfield, don’t be afraid to throw that bitch. We saw Houston have success with it last night.
[Reply]
TEX 09:54 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
To beat you guys we need to fully commit to running the football.

The NEP passing game is not consistent enough to be dependable and I think the pass D is a strength of KCs.
Correct.

I see tons of posts in each game day thread that says, "If I were the (Insert Team), I would just keep running on KC until they stop it." What usually happens is that team tries some dumb pass or "tricky" run, instead of just continuing to pound the Chiefs where they have been successful. It happened yesterday too when Chucky decided to try some Jet Sweep on 4th and 1 instead of simply handing it off up the middle.

Difference is, NE WILL keep running wherever they are doing the most damage until KC proves they can stop it. I remember about 10 - 15 years ago watching them play on MNF, I think against the Saints, where the Patriots came out and threw it something like 20+ times in a row to start the game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:01 AM 12-02-2019
Let's troll these fuckers.

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/sho...75223&page=221
[Reply]
chiefforlife 10:04 AM 12-02-2019
This game will be about two guys. Edelman and White. Control those two and we win. Thats the formula, probably the simplest time to beat the Patriots.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:05 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
This game will be about two guys. Edelman and White. Control those two and we win. Thats the formula, probably the simplest time to beat the Patriots.
Mathieu on White. Double Edelman.

There. That’s what you signed HB for, to do different things to help you win where needed. We need him to take away their RB passing game.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:36 AM 12-02-2019
Based on "initial tests," Patriots C Ted Karras is believed to be dealing with an MCL sprain.

Karras was injured in Sunday night's lost to Houston. Monday's MRI should confirm the diagnosis. Per NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, the Patriots believe Karras' injury is "something he can return from." With starting center David Andrews (blood clots) already lost to injured reserve, the Patriots could be down to third-stringer James Ferentz against the Chiefs in Week 14. Losing Karras would be another blow to New England's increasingly stagnant offense.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12-02-2019, 10:37 AM
This message has been deleted by The Franchise.
rabblerouser 10:39 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Let's troll these ****ers.

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/sho...75223&page=221
Already done been banned.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:43 AM 12-02-2019
KC struggled badly last year because NE took advantage of KC's horrid safety play. Berry was just a body in the AFC Championship game. Now that we have Mathieu and Thornhill added should help take out Edelman.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 10:47 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Mathieu on White. Double Edelman.

There. That’s what you signed HB for, to do different things to help you win where needed. We need him to take away their RB passing game.
I like that plan.

Texans did a decent job on Edelman but man White tore it up, that worries me. It has been our glaring weakness on Defense.
Patriots had a bad rash of the flu going around, no one seems to be mentioning that. They will be healthier and motivated next week.
We will need our A game going into Foxboro.
This will be Spags biggest challenge so far this year. Lets hope he schemes it up!
Andy as well, its going to take guys like DRob and Watkins and RB to be named later. We know BB will focus on Tyreek and Kelce.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 39
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up