ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 39
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
TLO 06:36 PM 12-01-2019
The garbage known as the Oakland Raiders have been disposed of. Time for a real opponent.

It's the fucking Patriots.

Patriots open as early 4 point favorites.

Discuss.
[Reply]
bdlangton 08:26 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
If KC, NE and Baltimore all end up 12-4, we’re the 1 seed, right?

I doubt Baltimore loses 2 more though.

NE will.

We’re gonna dismantle them and Buffalo is going to burn what’s left to the ground.
Yeah, but if we're in a three way tie with NE/HOU or BAL/HOU, then HOU wins the tie-breaker. We need either NE or BAL to fall back to our record AND Houston to lose one more than us.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:29 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Was that really necessary?
Um, I could take this question a bit more seriously if it wasn't coming from someone who didn't participate in the sexual objectification of females with your ass avatar.

So, if it's necessary for you to basically be a total fucking pig every time you post, I guess I'm allowed to occasionally use a homophobic slur when talking about Patriots fans.

I mean, seriously. You fucking snowflake. Is it necessary for you to be such a total hypocrite? Seriously.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:32 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:

I watched KC vs OAK. I don't think your O is clicking either
actually, considering the 50 mile an hour wind gusts yesterday, I feel like it was Reid and Mahomes' most efficient, situationally aware game of the season.

And I'm hypercritical of the coach. We went max protect and didn't try to go bombs away, it was just methodical and efficient. Getting first downs and running clock in the 4th. The fact that the defense is playing better allows that kind of efficiency to be even more effective.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 08:37 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
actually, considering the 50 mile an hour wind gusts yesterday, I feel like it was Reid and Mahomes' most efficient, situationally aware game of the season.

And I'm hypercritical of the coach. We went max protect and didn't try to go bombs away, it was just methodical and efficient. Getting first downs and running clock in the 4th. The fact that the defense is playing better allows that kind of efficiency to be even more effective.
No question the KC D has improved. Couple that with our very average O I don't see us scoring a lot of points. Maybe in the low/mid 20s.

You guys have the talent to score enough with wind, snow or rain.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:38 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by bdlangton:
Yeah, but if we're in a three way tie with NE/HOU or BAL/HOU, then HOU wins the tie-breaker. We need either NE or BAL to fall back to our record AND Houston to lose one more than us.
Houston has to play the Tits twice. Either - or both - could be a loss.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 08:38 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by The PMII Hypothesis:
Another gem where they are talking about just forfeiting the game:

“Fine. You want me to say it? As currently constructed, this team is going to get blown out by KC. We have no run game. No blocking. No TE's. No receivers with the ability to get seperation. KC's defense isn't great. And I doubt they win the SB. But the Texans defense sucked too. And this offense did squat. So yeah. Your darn right I hate our chances against the best QB, TE, and receiver in the league. And it has nothing to do with our defense. It's because the offense can't sustain drives. Which in turn tires our defense out. With the way our offense has played, we are getting the wrong team. At the wrong time. If that makes me a crap fan. So be it. I call it like I see it. Not everything is rainbows and sunshine. Things won't just magically happen. Thee needs to be personnel changes. Which it's too late in the year to happen.“
How many times have we read this about the chiefs from fans?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:40 AM 12-02-2019
No question the KC D has improved. Couple that with our very average O I don't see us scoring a lot of points. Maybe in the low/mid 20s.

You guys have the talent to score enough with wind, snow or rain.
It's going to be a good game. I never underestimate Belichick and Brady. But we have a good chance to actually walk in there and win one.

The trick with Belichick is to do enough to win without putting enough on tape for dissection in January. It's a fine line...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:43 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by The PMII Hypothesis:
Agree 100%. Run that exact game plan on D.
Amen.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:44 AM 12-02-2019
Two games against the Raiders 68-19

Heh
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 08:53 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
It's going to be a good game. I never underestimate Belichick and Brady. But we have a good chance to actually walk in there and win one.

The trick with Belichick is to do enough to win without putting enough on tape for dissection in January. It's a fine line...
To beat you guys we need to fully commit to running the football.

The NEP passing game is not consistent enough to be dependable and I think the pass D is a strength of KCs.
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 08:55 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
How many times have we read this about the chiefs from fans?
It’s crazy to think that if anything our D is now underrated, and our offense overrated. A perfect storm may be brewing where our Offense comes back into 2018 form and our D continues to improve. If that takes place, and it’s completely plausible that it could, there is no limit to what this team can accomplish.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:56 AM 12-02-2019
To beat you guys we need to fully commit to running the football.

The NEP passing game is not consistent enough to be dependable and I think the pass D is a strength of KCs.
That's why we HAVE to jump out to an early lead and make the Pats offense one dimensional. Make you guys try to beat us with the passing game.

Of course, Brady caught fire at the end of the game last night...one onside kick recovery and things could've been different. The Pats played like an AIDS filled dumpster fire for 55 min last night, then BAM, one score game.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:16 AM 12-02-2019
If we win this game, I think we finish 12-4 with at least the 2 seed.

I think the Patriots may lose to the Bills also. Their offense has been horrific against much worse defenses than Buffalo. Bills probably lose to the Ravens though.

I think Houston has at least one more loss in them.

I don’t see Baltimore losing more than 1 more. However, a team built around designed runs for the QB is always vulnerable. One bad hit and their season is over.
[Reply]
Iczer 09:20 AM 12-02-2019
I haven't read this whole thread so someone fill me in if I missed it. But please tell me Spags paid attention to Houston's game plan. They doubled Edelman and put a CB on White. Brady was lost without those two.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:23 AM 12-02-2019
I have entered PatriotsPlanet

[Reply]
Page 13 of 39
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up