ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 39
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
TLO 06:36 PM 12-01-2019
The garbage known as the Oakland Raiders have been disposed of. Time for a real opponent.

It's the fucking Patriots.

Patriots open as early 4 point favorites.

Discuss.
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 07:27 AM 12-02-2019
Always fun to see the other sides perspective...

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england...-city.1150697/
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:29 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by The PMII Hypothesis:

Copy/paste, sir. Those queers have banned some of us.
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 07:36 AM 12-02-2019
This said over and over again essentially:

“Hate to say it, but KC is gonna kill us. If the Texans destroyed us (let’s face it, 2 late TDS in the 4th made it close), KC may put up 50+ on us. Just not our year, the odd year curse strikes again. Just don’t have the horses to compete this year.

In a game the Pats desperately needed, they played their worst. This team feasted on **** teams. Got destroyed by physical teams who play the RPO, something this defense can NEVER beat. KC plays a similar RPO type style. I’d be EXTREMELY shocked if the Pats beat KC next week. There’s just no way in hell its gonna happen.”
[Reply]
wheeler08 07:36 AM 12-02-2019
You guys keep talking about how greatly improved the Pass Defense is, while it is better, its mostly because everyone knows they can just run it down our throats, so why pass?
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 07:39 AM 12-02-2019
Another gem where they are talking about just forfeiting the game:

“Fine. You want me to say it? As currently constructed, this team is going to get blown out by KC. We have no run game. No blocking. No TE's. No receivers with the ability to get seperation. KC's defense isn't great. And I doubt they win the SB. But the Texans defense sucked too. And this offense did squat. So yeah. Your darn right I hate our chances against the best QB, TE, and receiver in the league. And it has nothing to do with our defense. It's because the offense can't sustain drives. Which in turn tires our defense out. With the way our offense has played, we are getting the wrong team. At the wrong time. If that makes me a crap fan. So be it. I call it like I see it. Not everything is rainbows and sunshine. Things won't just magically happen. Thee needs to be personnel changes. Which it's too late in the year to happen.“
[Reply]
bobbything 07:40 AM 12-02-2019
They aren’t optimistic over there. And rightfully so. Defense has really improved in the right spots and, overall I think, is better than Houston’s. We also have a better offense than Houston.

Offense put up 31 today in a very workman like way. Nothing flashy. Just took advantage of their opportunities.

I would love to see Mahomes have enough time to find 3 or 4 long attempts next week, but I’m not holding my breath.
[Reply]
bobbything 07:40 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
You guys keep talking about how greatly improved the Pass Defense is, while it is better, its mostly because everyone knows they can just run it down our throats, so why pass?
I would have said the same thing if it weren’t for 6 interceptions in the last 2 games.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:44 AM 12-02-2019
Another gem where they are talking about just forfeiting the game:

“Fine. You want me to say it? As currently constructed, this team is going to get blown out by KC. We have no run game. No blocking. No TE's. No receivers with the ability to get seperation. KC's defense isn't great. And I doubt they win the SB. But the Texans defense sucked too. And this offense did squat. So yeah. Your darn right I hate our chances against the best QB, TE, and receiver in the league. And it has nothing to do with our defense. It's because the offense can't sustain drives. Which in turn tires our defense out. With the way our offense has played, we are getting the wrong team. At the wrong time. If that makes me a crap fan. So be it. I call it like I see it. Not everything is rainbows and sunshine. Things won't just magically happen. Thee needs to be personnel changes. Which it's too late in the year to happen.“
If Reid calls the game like he did yesterday, we can beat them. Efficient and leaning on the run game, max protect...let our offense get out early and make them one dimensional.

Don't want them leaning on the run game. Romeo gave us the blueprint to win on defense last night - attack Brady up the middle. Put a DB in coverage on White. Double PEDelman. Mix in blitzes and go press man.

It can be done.
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 07:46 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
If Reid calls the game like he did yesterday, we can beat them. Efficient and leaning on the run game, max protect...let our offense get out early and make them one dimensional.

Don't want them leaning on the run game. Romeo gave us the blueprint to win on defense last night - attack Brady up the middle. Put a DB in coverage on White. Double PEDelman. Mix in blitzes and go press man.

It can be done.
Agree 100%. Run that exact game plan on D.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 07:48 AM 12-02-2019

Lol, they know they are doomed.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:51 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Copy/paste, sir. Those queers have banned some of us.
Was that really necessary?
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 07:54 AM 12-02-2019
Gonna be a hard-faught game. Our offense is not playing well at all. Looks like a U-6 soccer team out there.

I watched KC vs OAK. I don't think your O is clicking either but y'all have the talent to overcome it and make big plays whereas we do not. Your D is playing pretty well.

If we hope to have a shot a #1 seed we need to win.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:55 AM 12-02-2019
Winner from the Pats board:
“Can’t believe I’m nervous about KCs defense good grief.”

Did we ever think the above were possible? They should erect a statue of Spags outside of Arrowhead.
[Reply]
srvy 08:17 AM 12-02-2019
The sports media is going to be all over the Pats loss to the Texans and they will try to use as a rally cry. The time has never been better to crush their souls because they still think they are legit. You can't hide from a cupcake schedule it time to crush them like a bug and make them doubt themselves. I hope our guys know it time to end this fraud dynasty.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:19 AM 12-02-2019
I dislike the Patriots more than I dislike the Chiefs... so, I hope KC can beat them. Good luck.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 39
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up