ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>New user registrations are [back on]
DaFace 05:11 PM 11-30-2019
In preparation for the week when we play the Patriots, new user registrations are COMPLETELY OFF. We've had so many Pats trolls this year that the mods just plain don't have the patience to deal with them.

We apologize to any legitimate new users who would like to join but hope you'll understand the reasoning. Come back the week after the Pats game, and user registrations will be turned back on.
[Reply]
Graystoke 01:43 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I should clarify that this isn't meant to prevent any Pats fans from posting. The problem is that a majority of them who have shown up this season have been more like our Ghost pal and less like Amnorix, LiveSteam, and Robert Weathers.

We welcome discussion and dissenting opinions (as long as you can tolerate some...emphatic...opinions from some of our own users). It's outright trolling that we've just run out of patience for, and that's unfortunately been the vast majority of what we've seen from their fans this year.
Hold on, LiveSteam is a Patriots fan? I didn't know that.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 01:45 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
There will be silence when we beat them in Fucksborough Massachushits.
Maybe, but when they start talking again the schtick will be "beat us in the playoffs then we'll talk" and when that happens it'll be "6 rings", "dynasty" (of proven cheating), GOAT, etc.
[Reply]
Bugeater 04:11 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
Hold on, LiveSteam is a Patriots fan? I didn't know that.
Yes, he is a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit Patriots fan.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 05:41 PM 12-03-2019
True story^^^^
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:49 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Yes, he is a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit Patriots fan.
The tylenol is in the cupboard in the kitchen
[Reply]
seclark 07:16 PM 12-03-2019
I think he’d come get me out of jail, if that ever happened any more.
Course, he wouldn’t have any cash.
Who are we talkin about again?
Sec
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:24 PM 12-03-2019
Me. Im perfect.
[Reply]
seclark 07:26 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Me. Mr perfect.
Fuck it
I’m staying straight
Sec
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:11 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by seclark:
Fuck it
I’m staying straight
Sec
You have chosen wisely my friend.
[Reply]
OCinBuffalo 01:16 AM 12-05-2019
As a Bills fan?

Smart Move. But, then again, when they do this to us? We usually go straight into football knowledge, and obliterate them. This is useful for Chief fans going to the game as well. Check it out:

Ask a Patriots fan what how their team did in 1985. When they inevitably hem and haw, you get their hopes up by telling them that they beat a Marino-led Miami Dolphins team in the AFC Championship game. Then, you tell them about the 85 Bears. :-)

Then, you tell them that Brady can never, ever be the GOAT, because of the 85 Bears, or 86 Giants, and that the NFL literally had to change the rules a few years later...because those teams = The No Fun League = 3 yards and a cloud of dust. Yet, Joe Montana was beating those teams.

It ruins them. I've been doing it for 20 years. 9/10 times? They have no idea they were in the SB. Last time I literally asked 50 Pats fans this question. 2 got it right.

Pathetic. Then again, which NFC West team did Joe Montana play for?
[Reply]
Gadzooks 02:07 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by OCinBuffalo:
As a Bills fan
Out of curiosity, do you have a mustache?
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 09:31 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by OCinBuffalo:
As a Bills fan?

Smart Move. But, then again, when they do this to us? We usually go straight into football knowledge, and obliterate them. This is useful for Chief fans going to the game as well. Check it out:

Ask a Patriots fan what how their team did in 1985. When they inevitably hem and haw, you get their hopes up by telling them that they beat a Marino-led Miami Dolphins team in the AFC Championship game. Then, you tell them about the 85 Bears. :-)

Then, you tell them that Brady can never, ever be the GOAT, because of the 85 Bears, or 86 Giants, and that the NFL literally had to change the rules a few years later...because those teams = The No Fun League = 3 yards and a cloud of dust. Yet, Joe Montana was beating those teams.

It ruins them. I've been doing it for 20 years. 9/10 times? They have no idea they were in the SB. Last time I literally asked 50 Pats fans this question. 2 got it right.

Pathetic. Then again, which NFC West team did Joe Montana play for?
You are a lot like the Bronco fans with all the remember when stuff.

What is happening now is what's important
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:08 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by Gadzooks:
When the Mods came for the Alex Smith loving 49ers fans,
Shit that literally never happened.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:55 PM 12-05-2019
TapaTalk is having issues. I got this email:

------Device------
Device ID: 36d0e3a993f5ef5f4e71861c1d03ba92
Model: iPhone10,2
iOS Version: iOS 13.1.2
App Version: Tapatalk 8.6.2
Build version: 2441
TT ID: 1383433
TT UserName: kchiefs1
TT LoginType: normal
TT Status: 1

------Forum URLs------
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/bb

ChiefsPlanet

Adjustments.JPG: The operation couldn’t be completed. (upload server error 502.) (errorCode:502)

Everything seems fine with that forum's plugin as far as I can tell.
Are you getting that error every time? Can you upload any images at all?

Our team is unable to sign up and test there since registrations are disabled on that forum.
You wouldn't happen to have a test account there that can be used, would you?

Thanks
Chris
Tapatalk Support
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 03:23 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
TapaTalk is having issues. I got this email:

------Device------
Device ID: 36d0e3a993f5ef5f4e71861c1d03ba92
Model: iPhone10,2
iOS Version: iOS 13.1.2
App Version: Tapatalk 8.6.2
Build version: 2441
TT ID: 1383433
TT UserName: kchiefs1
TT LoginType: normal
TT Status: 1

------Forum URLs------
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/bb

ChiefsPlanet

Adjustments.JPG: The operation couldn’t be completed. (upload server error 502.) (errorCode:502)

Everything seems fine with that forum's plugin as far as I can tell.
Are you getting that error every time? Can you upload any images at all?

Our team is unable to sign up and test there since registrations are disabled on that forum.
You wouldn't happen to have a test account there that can be used, would you?

Thanks
Chris
Tapatalk Support
It's a trap!
[Reply]
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Up