ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>New user registrations are [back on]
DaFace 05:11 PM 11-30-2019
In preparation for the week when we play the Patriots, new user registrations are COMPLETELY OFF. We've had so many Pats trolls this year that the mods just plain don't have the patience to deal with them.

We apologize to any legitimate new users who would like to join but hope you'll understand the reasoning. Come back the week after the Pats game, and user registrations will be turned back on.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:49 PM 12-01-2019
We kept them out, and it turns out that none of them would have shown up to "talk football" anyway.

Hey, faker 'patriots fans'. Your quarterback is washed up, your kicking game is terrible, and your offense is anemic. Let's talk about that.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:51 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
In preparation for the week when we play the Patriots, new user registrations are COMPLETELY OFF. We've had so many Pats trolls this year that the mods just plain don't have the patience to deal with them.

We apologize to any legitimate new users who would like to join but hope you'll understand the reasoning. Come back the week after the Pats game, and user registrations will be turned back on.
BEST MOD DECISION EVER!!!!!!
[Reply]
Ghost002! 11:01 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
We kept them out, and it turns out that none of them would have shown up to "talk football" anyway.

Hey, faker 'patriots fans'. Your quarterback is washed up, your kicking game is terrible, and your offense is anemic. Let's talk about that.

And still got more rings than the chiefs...NEP can afford to have problems...I know what team n coach can't though!
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:24 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Ghost002!:
And still got more rings than the chiefs...NEP can afford to have problems...I know what team n coach can't though!
So your dynasty is at it's end. Ours is just beginning. We can beat the Patriots in Fucksborough and you will :-).

You must be the Ghost of Tom Brady future and this is what is revealed

[Reply]
Dayze 07:42 AM 12-02-2019
Its really amazing. It’s like Tom has a gang of little elves that scour the internet to search for bad things said about the Pats or Tom.

Pathetic.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:54 AM 12-02-2019
New user registrations are OFF, censorship is ON :-)
[Reply]
DaFace 10:55 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Let's celebrate censorship! :-)
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
New user registrations are OFF, censorship is ON :-)
Are you just waking up from your drunken stupor and forgetting you posted that yesterday?
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:03 AM 12-02-2019
:-)No. I just added a little more to it. I'm clean and sober. Thanks for your concern. GO CHIEFS!:-) U the Mod!
[Reply]
Frazod 11:19 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Not as may as you may think. When they were flowing in hot and heavy to troll, I banned at least 3 dozen myself. I think I speak for all of the mods when I say, our tolerance for dipshit Pats fans is very low. There are also a couple that are permanent residents of the Romper room. I figured I would throw Ubeja Vontell a bone and give him a couple of chew toys.
Missed one.
[Reply]
Ghost002! 12:44 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
So your dynasty is at it's end. Ours is just beginning. We can beat the Patriots in ****sborough and you will :-).

You must be the Ghost of Tom Brady future and this is what is revealed
Can you wake me up when that chiefs "dynasty " supposed to start...I been checking around and it appears to not be listed anywhere...
[Reply]
eDave 01:13 PM 12-02-2019
I say we turn it ON, then thread ban anyone who responds to them. Respondents are the real issue here, giving the NE trolls their victory. This thread is their trophy.

Way to go guys.
[Reply]
Spott 02:17 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Yeah....that's exactly what this is....
If only there were a another site where Pats fans could discuss football.
[Reply]
Spott 02:18 PM 12-02-2019
Can you wake me up when that chiefs "dynasty " supposed to start...I been checking around and it appears to not be listed anywhere...
Can somebody wake us up when you’ve finally put a gun in your mouth and pulled the trigger?
[Reply]
Ghost002! 02:31 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Spott:
Can somebody wake us up when you’ve finally put a gun in your mouth and pulled the trigger?
Wow...i'm scared of you because you were able to type this behind your lil keyboard there.....:-) (sarcasm)
[Reply]
LiveSteam 04:32 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
If either of your teams were any good, you'd understand the hell of having nervous Pats fans troll constantly.
I dont think we're nervous... Least im not. We have 6 and more SB appearances than anyone else. If this is the year it all ends? Im more than fine with that 2 decade run.
That being said.
The Pats fan base on the east coast, can all go eat a bag of dicks.
A bigger group of American born douche bags you will not find. Both political and sports.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up