ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Stephen Belichick a name to keep an eye on?
UChieffyBugger 07:06 PM 11-02-2019
So recently it's been revealed that Bill's son, Steve Belichick, has been calling plays for the defense this season HERE. Now obviously being the son of Belichick is gonna come with expectations and privileges. But when you look at his record he's been involved In the Pats system since 2012 In some capacity and has worked his way up from defensive assistant, to safeties/secondary coach to now calling plays for a defense that is on a historic run (even though their poor opposition has obviously played a huge part in that).

In a world where young guys like McVay, Shanahan, Zac Taylor etc are getting head coaching jobs in their early 30s, I wonder how long it will be before someone makes a move for him? Or are the Pats grooming him to be Bill's eventual replacement? Bill's tree may not have achieved much, but can you imagine the knowledge Stephen must have learned from his father? Kyle Shanahan is certainly using everything his father taught him right now that's for sure :-)

Andy is not gonna last forever so that's why I often find myself looking out for young coaches with potential...the next great head coach is out there...it's just a matter of who gets lucky enough to spot them early and give them a chance.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:43 PM 12-02-2019
I assumed this was some required public notice of a sex offender or something.
[Reply]
Setsuna 05:47 PM 12-02-2019
No grown man can respect someone who grew up on a silver spoon.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:54 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I assumed this was some required public notice of a sex offender or something.
That's a whole different kind of Patriot, one known as a Krafty.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:07 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Is there really any heat around this guy? He Looks like your typical meth dealer from Independence Mo.
I liked your original post better. I know of at least one coach who could use a good math dealer.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:21 PM 12-02-2019
I’d rather find a new team if we even sniffed this parasitic goon

I used to just ignore you, bugger... but now I actively hate your dumbass
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:24 PM 12-02-2019

[Reply]
srvy 06:47 PM 12-02-2019
Stephen Belichick a name to keep an eye on?

Yeah if your lost in the Arkansas Mountains and he pops out of nowhere from the woods. You keep a wary eye less you have his buddy hold a double barrel on your head while that creep makes you squeal like a pig.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:49 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
Stephen Belichick a name to keep an eye on?

Yeah if your lost in the Arkansas Mountains and he pops out of nowhere from the woods. You keep a wary eye less you have his buddy hold a double barrel on your head while that creep makes you squeal like a pig.
:-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:05 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I’d rather find a new team if we even sniffed this parasitic goon

I used to just ignore you, bugger... but now I actively hate your dumbass
And this post represents why so many fans on this forum are plain dumb with no hope for the future. Forget getting a HC who could potentially win us a chip one day..oh no "he's from the pats and I'm so jealous of their success that I'd stop supporting the team if we got him"...smh what a buffoon.
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:07 PM 12-02-2019
another patriots sex offender?
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:08 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
It's not about the "Patriots way", it's about him learning from a defensive genius "way".
Bill still calls the shots my friend. No way in hades Steve is a lone ranger DC.:-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:24 PM 12-02-2019
And this post represents why so many fans on this forum are plain dumb with no hope for the future. Forget getting a HC who could potentially win us a chip one day..oh no "he's from the pats and I'm so jealous of their success that I'd stop supporting the team if we got him"...smh what a buffoon.
Did you learn nothing from the Horrid Pioli/Crennel/Cassel fiasco of 2012?

People actually died. We wore black to games. I wore a bag over my head. We flew banners.

It was horrific.

#NeverForget
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:25 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Did you learn nothing from the Horrid Pioli/Crennel/Cassel fiasco of 2012?

People actually died. We wore black to games. I wore a bag over my head. We flew banners.

It was horrific.

#NeverForget
During the darkest of times, I was watching successful pass plays from high school games just so I could remember what good football was.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:38 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
During the darkest of times, I was watching successful pass plays from high school games just so I could remember what good football was.
I know.

This thread inspired a poll.
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:14 PM 12-02-2019
Name me a former Pats coach that has won a Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up