ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Stephen Belichick a name to keep an eye on?
UChieffyBugger 07:06 PM 11-02-2019
So recently it's been revealed that Bill's son, Steve Belichick, has been calling plays for the defense this season HERE. Now obviously being the son of Belichick is gonna come with expectations and privileges. But when you look at his record he's been involved In the Pats system since 2012 In some capacity and has worked his way up from defensive assistant, to safeties/secondary coach to now calling plays for a defense that is on a historic run (even though their poor opposition has obviously played a huge part in that).

In a world where young guys like McVay, Shanahan, Zac Taylor etc are getting head coaching jobs in their early 30s, I wonder how long it will be before someone makes a move for him? Or are the Pats grooming him to be Bill's eventual replacement? Bill's tree may not have achieved much, but can you imagine the knowledge Stephen must have learned from his father? Kyle Shanahan is certainly using everything his father taught him right now that's for sure :-)

Andy is not gonna last forever so that's why I often find myself looking out for young coaches with potential...the next great head coach is out there...it's just a matter of who gets lucky enough to spot them early and give them a chance.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:40 AM 11-03-2019
I will say this, his son will be taught and given the "golden nuggets" of "eyeing real talent" at each position. That is what I would want.:-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:56 PM 11-03-2019
There is literally NOTHING about Andy Reid that makes me say, "I'm really comfortable with this situation and have nothing but 100% confidence in Andy Reid to lead the Chiefs to a Super Bowl. Also, I know Andy won't piss Mahomes time and talent away because he's just so goddamned wonderful at his job, and would probably retire if it became apparent that he just couldn't get the job done".

Let me know when ANY of you fuckers genuinely feel those two aspects in your guts, balls, or whatever body part handles your clairvoyance. Until then, the only things I have 100% faith in regarding the Reid/Veach Chiefs, is a head coach who will continue to tap dance all over his own dick at the most inopportune times, and a zit-faced GM who has shown his repeated love for catching instead of pitching at the bargaining table.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:59 PM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
There is literally NOTHING about Andy Reid that makes me say, "I'm really comfortable with this situation and have nothing but 100% confidence in Andy Reid to lead the Chiefs to a Super Bowl. Also, I know Andy won't piss Mahomes time and talent away because he's just so goddamned wonderful at his job, and would probably retire if it became apparent that he just couldn't get the job done".

Let me know when ANY of you fuckers genuinely feel those two aspects in your guts, balls, or whatever body part handles your clairvoyance. Until then, the only things I have 100% faith in regarding the Reid/Veach Chiefs, is a head coach who will continue to tap dance all over his own dick at the most inopportune times, and a zit-faced GM who has shown his repeated love for catching instead of pitching at the bargaining table.
The only thing I’m ever **100%** confident in is that you’ll continue to make these ridiculous assertions.

I’d like to see you find a coach that lives up to your lofty standards. Please provide a list so we can pick it apart.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:02 PM 11-03-2019
Andy Reid was the best thing that ever happened to this franchise since Len Dawson.

Until Patrick Mahomes came around.

Andy Reid is probably one of the reasons we have Mahomes in the first place. He had to sign off on it and agree with the assessment of Mahomes.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:09 PM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Andy Reid was the best thing that ever happened to this franchise since Len Dawson.

Until Patrick Mahomes came around.

Andy Reid is probably one of the reasons we have Mahomes in the first place. He had to sign off on it and agree with the assessment of Mahomes.
Holy shitballs.
[Reply]
bdj23 07:13 PM 11-03-2019
It took us years to wash the Patriots stink from Arrowhead, I don't want it back.

OP is a moron. Delete thread ban user
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 01:41 PM 12-02-2019
Is there really any heat around this guy? He Looks like your typical meth dealer from Independence Mo.
Attached: E9D56BA1-EBA0-426F-977A-F29550368E7F.jpeg (75.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Gravedigger 01:47 PM 12-02-2019
Patriots better be careful or they'll have a Bill Snyder family situation of inheritance going on over there.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:49 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by idrapethat:
Actually a badass look imo
That's what Billy Ray Cyrus thought back in 1992...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:50 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by BDj23:
It took us years to wash the Patriots stink from Arrowhead, I don't want it back.

All of this.
[Reply]
KentuckyChief 02:21 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Is there really any heat around this guy? He Looks like your typical meth dealer from Independence Mo.
Indeed! Was thinking he’s got his daddy’s hobo look down pat!
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:27 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
did we not learn our lesson the first time?

the patriot way is garbage
Fucking this.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:30 PM 12-02-2019
Billy OB just kicked the snot out this guy's defense. I think we can put this stupid idea to bed as well.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:42 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by BDj23:

Lol at this dumb, foolish logic from this absolute loser :-)
[Reply]
Flying High D 05:42 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by KentuckyChief:
Indeed! Was thinking he’s got his daddy’s hobo look down pat!
New England coach/fan privilege
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up