Hammock Parties 11:00 AM 10-28-2019
Currently

1. Ravens 14-2
2. MOTHERFUCKING CHIEFS 12-4
3. Patriots 12-4
4. Texans 10-6
5. Bills 10-6
6. Titans 9-7

#Steelers playoff scenario is Steelers beat Ravens, Texans beat Titans. Both have to happen. Anything else, season is over.

— David Todd (@DavidMTodd) December 22, 2019

Remaining schedules

Chiefs tiebreakers - win with Ravens, lose with Texans, Colts

We are set up for a classic Reidian Run.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:58 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Looking at that schedule... I think it plays out like this:

Patriots go 2-1, losing to the Bills.
Ravens go 3-0.
Chiefs go 3-0 (@ the Bears will be interesting)
Colts go 2-1 (losing to the Saints)
Bills go 2-1 (losing @ PIT)
Texans go 2-1 (losing @ TN, but a sweep wouldn't surprise me)

[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:59 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I mostly agree, but Miami has stunned NE lots of times.

in Miami.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:03 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Looking at that schedule... I think it plays out like this:

Patriots go 2-1, losing to the Bills.
Ravens go 3-0.
Chiefs go 3-0 (@ the Bears will be interesting)
Colts go 2-1 (losing to the Saints)
Bills go 2-1 (losing @ PIT)
Texans go 2-1 (losing @ TN, but a sweep wouldn't surprise me)

I’ll take that.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:48 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I don’t see the Texans beating the Ravens. Only 2 teams in the AFC I think could take them down in the playoffs. KC, and the Titans. I think Ravens can roll anyone else.
Did you see the Texans beating the Chiefs and the Patriots? Most people didn't. Granted, the Texans are probably the playoff team that the Ravens have the best chat if beating. But they scream one and done playoff team to me, so whoever travels to Baltimore I'm picking to win.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:31 PM 12-12-2019

[Reply]
J Diddy 01:09 AM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
in Miami.
It’s got a lot to do with polar bears.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 02:12 AM 12-13-2019
I ain't giving up hope on the #1 seed. Brownies and Shittsburg play the Ratbirds tougher than anybody, and Lamar ain't 100%. Things could change very quick.
[Reply]
Hopper15 03:00 AM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
I ain't giving up hope on the #1 seed. Brownies and Shittsburg play the Ratbirds tougher than anybody, and Lamar ain't 100%. Things could change very quick.
Delusional. There taking the one seed.
[Reply]
scho63 04:28 AM 12-13-2019
There is NO way we will be #1 seed. We would need some very special help to make #2

We would need to win out and Patriots would have to lose to Buffalo AFTER the Steelers beat the Bills this week.

Not sure what would happen if Bills win out and we do while Patriots lose a game. We would be tied with Buffalo with same record and I think it goes to Conference Record and then common opponents. Patriots would drop to Wild Card behind Buffalo.

Pats and Bills maybe playing full out until last minute of last game.
[Reply]
ARROW2 05:25 AM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Correct, but if the Pats beat the Bills, we might as well rest some guys the final week. There's no way in hell the Pats are gonna lose to the Dolphins with a bye on the line.
Unless..... the rat birds lose to cleveland next week.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:53 AM 12-13-2019
The Browns trounced the Ravens in their own building and have given them problems over the last three meetings, winning two and having a chance to win the other before Baker threw an int in the last drive of the game. IF the Browns play to their potential then it will be a close game imo. The Steelers defense also gave Lamar huge problems In their first meeting culminating In him throwing three ints. So all is not lost. Our main hope for a bye though lies In us winning out and the Bills beating the Pats imo.
[Reply]
Dante84 07:52 AM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
There is NO way we will be #1 seed. We would need some very special help to make #2

We would need to win out and Patriots would have to lose to Buffalo AFTER the Steelers beat the Bills this week.

Not sure what would happen if Bills win out and we do while Patriots lose a game. We would be tied with Buffalo with same record and I think it goes to Conference Record and then common opponents. Patriots would drop to Wild Card behind Buffalo.

Pats and Bills maybe playing full out until last minute of last game.
We have the tiebreak on the Bills (I think), so we only need to win out and have them beat NE.
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:02 AM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by Dante84:
We have the tiebreak on the Bills (I think), so we only need to win out and have them beat NE.
This is correct. Pats lose to anyone and we win out we are the 2 seed.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DaFace 08:47 AM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Unless..... the rat birds lose to cleveland next week.
They would have to lose to the Bengals as well for it to matter.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:57 AM 12-13-2019
I’m pretty excited about the prospects of a Ravens-Chiefs rematch. I think we’d keep it pretty darn close throughout. We always do with Reid.

Then the question becomes, if we can have a one score lead with a minute to go, can Baltimore drop back and throw their way down the field? That’s the scenario you have to put them in to have a chance. They wanna play with a multi score lead all day long and play at their tempo.

Kansas City has the physical pieces to do some dictating of their own, but as always, it will come down to execution.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 76
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Up