Hammock Parties 11:00 AM 10-28-2019
Currently

1. Ravens 14-2
2. MOTHERFUCKING CHIEFS 12-4
3. Patriots 12-4
4. Texans 10-6
5. Bills 10-6
6. Titans 9-7

#Steelers playoff scenario is Steelers beat Ravens, Texans beat Titans. Both have to happen. Anything else, season is over.

— David Todd (@DavidMTodd) December 22, 2019

Remaining schedules

Chiefs tiebreakers - win with Ravens, lose with Texans, Colts

We are set up for a classic Reidian Run.
[Reply]
RunKC 05:48 PM 11-20-2019
We need the Ravens to lose their next 2 and to beat NE or we will be the 3 seed at best.

Hard to see the Ravens losing the other games against the shit teams they play.

Losing to the Titans likely cost us a bye.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:13 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
We need the Ravens to lose their next 2 and to beat NE or we will be the 3 seed at best.

Hard to see the Ravens losing the other games against the shit teams they play.

Losing to the Titans likely cost us a bye.
jackson is an average passer

the team that comes in with the right gameplan to stop their running attack can beat them any given sunday
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:22 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
jackson is an average passer

the team that comes in with the right gameplan to stop their running attack can beat them any given sunday
My plan having thought only a little about this would involve a 4-man front of Clark, Pennel, Nnadi, and Jones.

Then 6-7 DBs behind that to run down the option stuff. Hitchens and Wilson play some too.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:26 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
My plan having thought only a little about this would involve a 4-man front of Clark, Pennel, Nnadi, and Jones.

Then 6-7 DBs behind that to run down the option stuff. Hitchens and Wilson play some too.
ugh i dunno

not sure i want jones on the edge against those read options

just stay in your fucking gaps and have honey badger spy
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:31 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
ugh i dunno

not sure i want jones on the edge against those read options

just stay in your ****ing gaps and have honey badger spy
That’s why you put 6-7 DBs behind it. Speed to get to the sidelines with ease, size to hold the LOS.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:35 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

They would go power and destroy us. Remember the Ravens use 2 TE’s frequently.

That’s where the ILB disparity shows up for us. Need some war daddies with athleticism.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:38 PM 11-20-2019

That’s where the ILB disparity shows up for us. Need some war daddies with athleticism.
So then you sub your LBs back in. That’s not illegal.

I don’t hate how Wilson and Hitchens have played lately. They’re not awesome, but vs. the run, they’ve been pretty decent.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:38 PM 11-20-2019

3 safety look, with dirty dan or honey badger on the TE or spying, mix it up
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11-20-2019, 06:39 PM
This message has been deleted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!.
Dante84 06:39 PM 11-20-2019
Fast war daddies.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 06:44 PM 11-20-2019
I will say it again - I have no clue how Dorian O’Daniel cannot get on the field given Niemann’s coverage and Lee’s tackling. Wilson/Hitchens/Ragland have been ok versus the run, but Green Bay exposed their limitations in coverage. O’Daniel is serviceable in both phases and I’m not sure why he hasn’t been given opportunities to grow.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:46 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
I will say it again - I have no clue how Dorian O’Daniel cannot get on the field given Niemann’s coverage and Lee’s tackling. Wilson/Hitchens/Ragland have been ok versus the run, but Green Bay exposed their limitations in coverage. O’Daniel is serviceable in both phases and I’m not sure why he hasn’t been given opportunities to grow.
Something’s off there, things we probably don’t get to ever see or hear about.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:49 PM 11-20-2019
DOD probably isn’t picking up Spags scheme as quickly as we wanted him too
[Reply]
kcclone 06:51 PM 11-20-2019

Well I’d say it’s pretty obvious that DOD sucks even worse and was a miss in 2018
[Reply]
Chief Northman 06:52 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
DOD probably isn’t picking up Spags scheme as quickly as we wanted him too
Could be. They might not like his range. He was more sheltered inside of the 3-4. The kid showed promise last year - not sure how he hasn’t been given a chance though considering some of the failed experiments/lack of production at LB.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:25 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by kcclone:
Well I’d say it’s pretty obvious that DOD sucks even worse and was a miss in 2018
Could be. They might not like his range. He was more sheltered inside of the 3-4. The kid showed promise last year - not sure how he hasn’t been given a chance though considering some of the failed experiments/lack of production at LB.
maybe he has issues picking up the scheme, dyslexia or following direction at the NFL level? They never talk about stuff like that publicly.

As much as our LB’s have sucked this year, his not even getting a chance on the field says to me anyway, there’s something going on that’s not public.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 76
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Up