ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 72
« First < 404647484950 5152535460 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2019 Missouri Tigers Football Thread****
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:48 AM 08-31-2019
The 2019 season brings uncertainty, as the protracted appeal over a ridiculous "scandal" with a single actor still has not been resolved. On the field, Mizzou faces what appears to be a much easier schedule than in years' past. The early season is loaded with home games before a protracted road stretch from mid-October through November.

Schedule:

Spoiler!

Recruiting:

Spoiler!

Hamas' Crystal ball sees a lot of variance. I could see this team winning as few as 7 and as many as 10 games. Georgia is the only certain loss. Florida is likely still overrated by name, but time will tell.

Official prediction: 9-3. Recruiting prediction: slightly disappointing

FIRE ODOM. NOW
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:12 PM 12-01-2019
Yes please. I need to flip Hamas shit like he does me every week we lose so a Kiffin hire would even the score.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:20 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Some noise around Kiffin now....

I don't know Xs and Os wise but I'd love to see how he'd recruit at Mizzou and it would at least bring some excitement back to the program.
I think the thing with Kiffin is that he'll stack the talent up for a couple years where Barry failed and some other school will be dumb enough to buy him out and the next coach is well set to win.
[Reply]
Jerm 02:34 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I think the thing with Kiffin is that he'll stack the talent up for a couple years where Barry failed and some other school will be dumb enough to buy him out and the next coach is well set to win.
Right....would undoubtedly raise the stock of the football program nationally too.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:44 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Yes please. I need to flip Hamas shit like he does me every week we lose so a Kiffin hire would even the score.
:-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:00 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Missouri needs Mizzou to be a success.
No. It doesn’t.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:05 PM 12-01-2019
Kiffin is a douche, but he isn't an awful person like Norvell. I'd be fine with the Lane Train for a few years.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 03:09 PM 12-01-2019
Kiffin is my worst nightmare. I don’t get why everyone thinks he’s going to be this recruiting dynamo at Mizzou.

Because he recruited like anyone with a pulse can recruit at Tennessee (for a year) and USC (for three or whatever it was before they ran him off)?

Because he’s killing it at superpower FAU?
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 03:11 PM 12-01-2019

[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:14 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Kiffin is my worst nightmare. I don’t get why everyone thinks he’s going to be this recruiting dynamo at Mizzou.

Because he recruited like anyone with a pulse can recruit at Tennessee (for a year) and USC (for three or whatever it was before they ran him off)?

Because he’s killing it at superpower FAU?
He's doing exactly what you'd want to do at FAU--winning a ton of conference games, and taking large payouts against excellent schools (tOSU, Wisconsin) to invest back in the program. It's not an ideal choice, but there are far worse selections.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 03:18 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
He's doing exactly what you'd want to do at FAU--winning a ton of conference games, and taking large payouts against excellent schools (tOSU, Wisconsin) to invest back in the program. It's not an ideal choice, but there are far worse selections.

Skip Holtz is the only rumored name I’ve heard that is worse to me.

I’m not exaggerating when I say I would have rather stuck with Odom than hire Kiffin.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:19 PM 12-01-2019

I’m not exaggerating when I say I would have rather stuck with Odom than hire Kiffin.
Unlike Odom, Kiffin can actually beat Middle Tennessee State.

Now, what if you hire Norvell and the rumors about his personal life are true? That is, by far, the worst case scenario.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:27 PM 12-01-2019

No way :-)
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 03:46 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
No way :-)

Kiffin is all flash no substance.

In four years at Tennessee and USC he won 7, 7,10, and 8 games.

Guy is going to get paid like a top 20 football coach and win 7 games a year.

He’s football Cuonzo.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:50 PM 12-01-2019

He’s football Cuonzo.
I don't think people are saying he's great, but keeping Odom? No fucking way.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:51 PM 12-01-2019

He’s football Cuonzo.
He might get you another bowl ban too. Seriously much better choices at there.
[Reply]
Page 50 of 72
« First < 404647484950 5152535460 > Last »
Up