ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 73 of 97
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Phoenix Area CP Gathering
eDave 07:00 PM 09-30-2017
Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......AzChiefin420 - Tucson.....

Next Meetup: Next year.
[Reply]
scho63 08:41 PM 12-08-2019
eDave was feeling no pain when he took the photo.

Next time we will hire a proper photographer
[Reply]
eDave 08:41 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
edave....come on....bad pic.....give a real one......next time I am in Phoenix--you need to join lewdog and me for a beer and do not dress up as that dude you posted.

Lew is awesome...and his wife...and his kid.....

I know you have to know my Brother in law if you were in North Complex at NWMO in the early 80s.

Someday-I home to join the PHX crew in retirement. Great weather. Great City.
Some Patriots fan sombers up to us at the end of the game to remind us the they got robbed of a TD. We made that little bitch take our picture:

[Reply]
patteeu 08:43 PM 12-08-2019
I feel like I'm responsible for this successful get together. But don't worry, I don't need any credit.

Edit: Nice pics.
[Reply]
eDave 08:46 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I feel like I'm responsible for this successful get together. But don't worry, I don't need any credit.

Edit: Nice pics.
LOL. When Fan4Ever bailed, I though "Ah shit, patteau is going to be a dick again". But he showed. Much to my delight. Missed his son though, who opted for snowboarding.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:56 PM 12-08-2019
Nice for everyone to get to see a win! Hope it was a good time.

I watched the game at home with my old man, who is the only reason I am a Chiefs fan.

Life is good boys and girls.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:57 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
LOL. When Fan4Ever bailed, I though "Ah shit, patteau is going to be a dick again". But he showed. Much to my delight. Missed his son though, who opted for snowboarding.
Yeah, it's too bad he couldn't make it, but I'm glad you guys had fun. I'm just playing around.

Edit: I just read the rest of your post. Glad he was able to make it.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:58 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
edave....come on....bad pic.....give a real one......next time I am in Phoenix--you need to join lewdog and me for a beer and do not dress up as that dude you posted.

Lew is awesome...and his wife...and his kid.....

I know you have to know my Brother in law if you were in North Complex at NWMO in the early 80s.

Someday-I home to join the PHX crew in retirement. Great weather. Great City.
You coming out this year?
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:01 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
You coming out this year?
No. We are going to NYC for a college visit for kid 2. She wants to be a Broadway star and has the pipes to do it.

April-Broadway Artists Alliance and college visit at Pace and one other.

June-a few others. Need to save that money for trips.

Love PHX. May be making a change soon. No idea what will happen.
[Reply]
eDave 09:14 PM 12-08-2019
Megatron is a great addition. Dude drinks. Asian man with an Oklahoma accent. Trippy shit.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:05 AM 12-09-2019
Was great meeting you guys. Had a great time, can't wait to do it again soon.
[Reply]
scho63 04:56 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Was great meeting you guys. Had a great time, can't wait to do it again soon.
Likewise Megatron. I enjoyed the conversation and your input on the Chiefs and to our little group.

If there was a contest to match a user name with a face, Megatron would be the LAST selection I would pick! :-)
[Reply]
scho63 09:02 AM 12-09-2019
Major shout out to Fan4ever for introducing me to the greatest app I've ever downloaded and used: Tunity

It allows you to listen to most TV and cable stations while sitting at a bar that is on mute. I listened to the KC broadcast during the game, I've listened to ESPN 2 and CNBC stock market this morning while having my morning cocktails after the overnight shift at Amazon.

What a great discovery. Thanks Fan4ever.
[Reply]
fan4ever 09:13 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Major shout out to Fan4ever for introducing me to the greatest app I've ever downloaded and used: Tunity

It allows you to listen to most TV and cable stations while sitting at a bar that is on mute. I listened to the KC broadcast during the game, I've listened to ESPN 2 and CNBC stock market this morning while having my morning cocktails after the overnight shift at Amazon.

What a great discovery. Thanks Fan4ever.
My pleasure. It's always great getting together with you guys. My house is taboo now (sniff).
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:38 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Likewise Megatron. I enjoyed the conversation and your input on the Chiefs and to our little group.

If there was a contest to match a user name with a face, Megatron would be the LAST selection I would pick! :-)
Admit it:
Sauto Jr. is the name you are thinking of.
[Reply]
scho63 11:18 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Admit it:
Sauto Jr. is the name you are thinking of.
No, Charles Kimbergh....he'll get it. :-)
[Reply]
Page 73 of 97
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783 > Last »
Up