ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 97
« First < 152122232425 262728293575 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Phoenix Area CP Gathering
eDave 07:00 PM 09-30-2017
Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......AzChiefin420 - Tucson.....

Next Meetup: Next year.
[Reply]
eDave 02:14 PM 09-28-2018
Originally Posted by scho63:
Any ideas where? South Scottsdale close to Tempe? Old Town?

I might be able to attend. I've been working part-time at nights to help stay in shape and stay out of bars and restaurants! :-)
I don't know if he's spent much time here but I though old towne would be nice for him to experience. We can bar hop. Can find the game anywhere.
[Reply]
scho63 02:16 PM 09-28-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
I don't know if he's spent much time here but I though old towne would be nice for him to experience. We can bar hop. Can find the game anywhere.
:-)

I'll let you know my schedule as we get closer and if I can, I will attend.

I'm going to go out Monday night to watch the Denver game in hopes of finding Chiefs fans. You staying in or going out for the game? :-)
[Reply]
eDave 02:18 PM 09-28-2018
Originally Posted by scho63:
:-)

I'll let you know my schedule as we get closer and if I can, I will attend.

I'm going to go out Monday night to watch the Denver game in hopes of finding Chiefs fans. You staying in or going out for the game? :-)
Great. Like I said, his schedule can change at anytime. In that case, I'm out. This is for him.
[Reply]
scho63 03:56 PM 09-28-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
Great. Like I said, his schedule can change at anytime. In that case, I'm out. This is for him.
I know he is the World's Most Interesting Man! :-)
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 05:56 PM 09-28-2018
I’m looking forward to a potential meetup with you guys. As of now looks like I might be in town. Won’t be for a weekend game but might catch a ransoms Thursday if that game. I’ll keep eDave updated on my schedule. I could change because billionaires don’t care about hundredaires schedules. LOL.

Hope it all works out.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:32 PM 09-28-2018
Can’t make that. My son is having surgery that day.

Have a nice bourbon at the Rusty Spur for me Reerun.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:59 PM 09-28-2018
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Can’t make that. My son is having surgery that day.

Have a nice bourbon at the Rusty Spur for me Reerun.
Everything ok?
[Reply]
lewdog 07:57 PM 09-28-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Everything ok?
Penile implant.

No biggie.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:08 PM 09-28-2018
Westport one was better anyway
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:31 PM 09-28-2018
Penile implant.

No biggie.
Took after poppa huh?

At least you got it done before he knew.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:11 AM 09-29-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Westport one was better anyway
Scho could drink Clay under the table with white wine.

In the 3 hours we watched a game together Scho had 3 heavy duty IPAs followed by about 4 glasses of white wine. Clay would need to be carried home after all that.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:23 AM 09-29-2018
Scho could drink Clay under the table with white wine.

In the 3 hours we watched a game together Scho had 3 heavy duty IPAs followed by about 4 glasses of white wine. Clay would need to be carried home after all that.
Man that sounds like a terrible hangover
[Reply]
vailpass 09:57 AM 09-29-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Man that sounds like a terrible hangover
No shit. Wine after beer? Or for any reason? Why?
3 beers is a good warm up before going to jack and cokes or maker’s sevens or slow eddies and soda.
3 hours of drinking is about 12 drinks. If it keeps going after that you really start to hit your stride.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:15 AM 09-29-2018
Originally Posted by vailpass:
3 beers is a good warm up before going to jack and cokes or maker’s sevens or slow eddies and soda.
3 hours of drinking is about 12 drinks. If it keeps going after that you really start to hit your stride.
We would get each other in lots trouble. I'm glad you're a donkey fan...
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:45 PM 09-29-2018
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Lmao. If I have 12 drinks I'm going into acoma the next day from a vicious hangover.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 97
« First < 152122232425 262728293575 > Last »
Up