ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 97
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Phoenix Area CP Gathering
eDave 07:00 PM 09-30-2017
Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......AzChiefin420 - Tucson.....

Next Meetup: Next year.
[Reply]
eDave 06:24 PM 11-02-2017
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
You need a tissue?
No thank you. I will see Lewbie on Sunday.
[Reply]
eDave 06:25 PM 11-02-2017
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
That was fun. Remember that band that literally everybody knew except me?
To be fair, we didn't know who they were until they told us.

He said "you've probably never heard of us... We're < whoever they were >".
[Reply]
cooper barrett 06:37 PM 11-02-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
You’re a woman.

Tells me everything I need to know about your driving boo.
Noon at Wild Horse?

Drag? off road, little road course or are you (I suspect they do this) going to race "paddle" boats

[Reply]
lewdog 08:04 PM 11-02-2017
So Cooper, you aren't coming? Can we take you off the list?
[Reply]
lewdog 08:07 PM 11-02-2017
Originally Posted by eDave:
To be fair, we didn't know who they were until they told us.

He said "you've probably never heard of us... We're < whoever they were >".
I would have known instantly once I saw Claudio over there. The drummer I'd have recognized without a hat I think.

That was still pretty neat for a dude like me who really likes their music a lot.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:45 PM 11-02-2017
Loser.

[Reply]
cooper barrett 10:08 PM 11-02-2017
So Cooper, you aren't coming? Can we take you off the list?
Yeah cross me off. I am stuck in IN.

Looks like the SO will be at her daughters for a couple of weeks til the baby's born.
I am not going to rock the boat making a big deal over the delay. It was 70 here today and I am enjoying some "Me" time. I get to invite some of my asshole friends over for the games Sunday. I don't really like some of them either but guys with big trucks and dump trailers, who have access to bucket trucks, bobcats, pipe jacks... you know; real guy toys are nice to have even if the SO prefers to not let them in the house:-):-):-). I am doing 2 butts and 4 slabs for the game and the Brewmaster and the manager of the local brewery will be here so beer will be delivered if we run low:-):-):-)

If I come down now then a bunch of unnecessary crap has to take place. I would have to sleep over somewhere in the RV. It's OK with company alone I never get good sleep but if she is along; I sleep she drives... get there faster.

She would have to come home, do the final winterizing herself, pack her crap, get an uber to catch a shuttle to airport with a bunch of luggage, buy a plane ticket (Think Thanksgiving$$$) and pay$$$ for extra bags, Then I have to drive close to 2 hours each way to Sky Harbor vs waiting 2 weeks and driving down together in the RV... Life is easier sometimes if you go with the flow....

Depending on schedule, we will probably come through KC just after Thanksgiving.(thats the plan at the moment) TD dinner with the Kids as the Ex Wifey and ex MIL will be there.That's not going to happen unless hell freezes over! I'll get to see my kids and grand kids over the weekend. I am thinking about loading up the son in laws and some friends and going to the Bill's game, pay $70 prepay for the bus and see if we can get some party on.
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:34 PM 11-02-2017
Yeah cross me off. I am stuck in IN.

Looks like the SO will be at her daughters for a couple of weeks til the baby's born.
I am not going to rock the boat making a big deal over the delay. It was 70 here today and I am enjoying some "Me" time. I get to invite some of my asshole friends over for the games Sunday. I don't really like some of them either but guys with big trucks and dump trailers, who have access to bucket trucks, bobcats, pipe jacks... you know; real guy toys are nice to have even if the SO prefers to not let them in the house:-):-):-). I am doing 2 butts and 4 slabs for the game and the Brewmaster and the manager of the local brewery will be here so beer will be delivered if we run low:-):-):-)

If I come down now then a bunch of unnecessary crap has to take place. I would have to sleep over somewhere in the RV. It's OK with company alone I never get good sleep but if she is along; I sleep she drives... get there faster.

She would have to come home, do the final winterizing herself, pack her crap, get an uber to catch a shuttle to airport with a bunch of luggage, buy a plane ticket (Think Thanksgiving$$$) and pay$$$ for extra bags, Then I have to drive close to 2 hours each way to Sky Harbor vs waiting 2 weeks and driving down together in the RV... Life is easier sometimes if you go with the flow....

Depending on schedule, we will probably come through KC just after Thanksgiving.(thats the plan at the moment) TD dinner with the Kids as the Ex Wifey and ex MIL will be there.That's not going to happen unless hell freezes over! I'll get to see my kids and grand kids over the weekend. I am thinking about loading up the son in laws and some friends and going to the Bill's game, pay $70 prepay for the bus and see if we can get some party on.
tl,dr

Looks like you're pussing out.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 12:32 AM 11-03-2017
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
tl,dr

Looks like you're pussing out.
You got it...genius

[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:00 AM 11-03-2017
Somebody punch Lew in the face for me. Thanks.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:42 AM 11-03-2017
You got it...genius

Lol
[Reply]
lewdog 02:38 PM 11-03-2017
Originally Posted by Scooter Libby:
Grow up Billay.
[Reply]
scho63 08:03 PM 11-04-2017
Originally Posted by Scooter Libby:
I'm going buy him a drink instead.....:-)
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 08:17 PM 11-04-2017
Sigh. I'm sick. I don't want anyone else to get my cold, so I'm out
[Reply]
lewdog 09:57 PM 11-04-2017
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13:
Sigh. I'm sick. I don't want anyone else to get my cold, so I'm out
Honestly, I appreciate that very much.

I was sick a few weeks ago and it sucks.

Get better.

See the rest of you losers tomorrow.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 97
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Up