ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 17
« First < 3910111213 14151617 >
Hall of Classics>Girlfriend Subject : WTF do i do ?
royr17 09:32 PM 12-26-2004
Ok guys i have encountered a little problem here, I have 4 girls in my life now fighting over me.

3 in Kentucky and 1 in Tennessee. All 4 really - I mean really - do like me. They like everything about me. But I dont know what to do, I mean i really like all 4 of them except for 1.

2 of the girls are from Louisville, KY, one is very hot and the other is so so, than theres one from Paducah that is hot, and the one from Tennessee is not so hot.

So I come to you guys for advice again. WTF Do I Do on this Matter ?
[Reply]
KS Smitty 10:18 PM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by Slayer Diablo:
Good advice, but easier said than done. Remember, following one's heart is often confused with following one's hormones.
If the only reason ya wanna boink her is because she has big titties, a nice ass or purty lips then it's not your heart. :-)
[Reply]
Rausch 10:58 PM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
what in the Heln were you thinking, man?!
:-)

[Reply]
Frazod 11:33 PM 12-27-2004
Here's a piece of advice from a married guy who knows the score.

If any of these four actually ENJOYS giving blowjobs, stick with her. Because if you marry one who doesn't, good look ever getting another one (or at least a decent one) after you've said I DO. :-)
[Reply]
2bikemike 11:38 PM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by frazod:
Here's a piece of advice from a married guy who knows the score.

If any of these four actually ENJOYS giving blowjobs, stick with her. Because if you marry one who doesn't, good look ever getting another one (or at least a decent one) after you've said I DO. :-)
Damn Fraz thats too bad. Maybe you should get your wife Dr. Lauras new book "The Proper Care and Feeding of a Husband"
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:52 PM 12-27-2004
I presume that you've already received this advice, but this is a perfect example of an issue that can be solved with a videotaped game of naked twister.
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 11:54 PM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I presume that you've already received this advice, but this is a perfect example of an issue that can be solved with a videotaped game of naked twister.

i was thinking of a game of fully clothed upwords....but whatever tickles ur pickle
[Reply]
Phobia 11:56 PM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
You may wish to clarify this for Roy or you may end up in receipt of the family portrait they have hanging over the mantel.

[Reply]
ChiefsFire 11:58 PM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by Phobia:
You may wish to clarify this for Roy or you may end up in receipt of the family portrait they have hanging over the mantel.

aaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhh

the one on the right is Psi and his skidmark undies
[Reply]
2bikemike 12:01 AM 12-28-2004
Originally Posted by Phobia:

You sure thats not the gals that are vying for young Roys attention? Winner takes all!
[Reply]
Over-Head 08:52 AM 12-28-2004
That twister pic IS JUST WRONG!! :-)
[Reply]
Skip Towne 09:06 AM 12-28-2004
Originally Posted by Over-Head:
That twister pic IS JUST WRONG!! :-)
Yes, yes it is.
[Reply]
beavis 11:40 AM 12-28-2004
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
what in the Heln were you thinking, man?!
That ain't right.
[Reply]
beavis 11:40 AM 12-28-2004
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
Yes, yes it is.
That's one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen.
[Reply]
badgirl 11:41 AM 12-28-2004
Originally Posted by ChiefsFire:
aaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhh

the one on the right is Psi and his skidmark undies
:-) :-) rep
[Reply]
Earthling 12:38 PM 12-28-2004
W/O reading all the other posts, my advise would be for you to marry the one girl out of the four that you don't like real well. You'll be years ahead in your marraige right off the start.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 17
« First < 3910111213 14151617 >
Up