ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who would you rather have on the roster?
Toney 117 75.97%
Moore 28 18.18%
Leaked nude photos of Gaz 9 5.84%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who would you rather have on the roster - Toney or Moore?
philfree 04-28-2024, 09:43 PM
This message has been deleted by philfree.
FloridaMan88 09:50 PM 04-28-2024
Skyy Less doesn’t have NFL-caliber talent… so obviously Toney.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:56 PM 04-28-2024

Beginning of this one is blurry, sorry. KC stuff starts around :59

[Reply]
Basileus777 11:30 PM 04-28-2024
Moore is not a NFL player. Toney might still be something that can make a 53 man roster.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:25 AM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by Basileus777:
Moore is not a NFL player. Toney might still be something that can make a 53 man roster.

Shoot. Toney has elite twitch, decent speed, tracks the ball well, can make tough catches under duress, and is a nightmare for defenses with the ball in his hands.

Anyone else remember that block he hit that LB or DE with in that one game (can't remember who we were playing right now)? He nearly knocked that guy out of his shoes, weighing probably 50-60 lbs. less. Or that go route when he ran into the DB hard enough to knock the guy backwards, and he stayed on his feet, accelerated down the sideline to make that high point grab? That one's at 2:30 in that highlight reel I posted.

KT is really strong for his size.

And some of his runs after the catch are as Barry-esque as I've seen in a long time. Guy has great vision and exceptional balance through contract.

If he'd grow up, all-the-way grow up, say tomorrow, and learn to play with the intensity and focus that he did in some of those more spectacular catch-and-runs he's had, in every game on every snap, he'd be seriously good. Maybe top-20 good.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:38 AM 04-29-2024
Sometimes I wonder if Toney is a cancer to this team. Nobody even knows Skyy exists.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:15 AM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Sometimes I wonder if Toney is a cancer to this team.
It seems like whatever frustration he had with the Chiefs at the end of the season is water under the bridge now… for both sides.

The question is will he be willing to accept a lesser role to earn a roster spot… without having another temper tantrum about his usage.

The obvious answer is he has no choice if he wants to remain a Chief… but common sense and Toney don’t always go together.
[Reply]
Spott 05:25 AM 04-29-2024
Gonna have to go with the the nude photos of Gaz on this one.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 07:18 AM 04-29-2024
I thank God every day we picked Moore over Pickens.
[Reply]
wazu 07:35 AM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Weird.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 07:44 AM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
Weird.
Sarcasm of course.
[Reply]
wazu 08:00 AM 04-29-2024
Sarcasm of course.
Okay, good. But just so you're aware there are people on this site who feel that way. That having an absolute "dead weight" player on our roster is better than a thousand yard receiver with an attitude problem.
[Reply]
Womble 07:46 AM 04-29-2024
God: "Why is this dumb asshole thanking me about this daily? If this keeps happening I might ensure the Bills take the AFC next seasom"
[Reply]
Graystoke 07:58 AM 04-29-2024
Yeah, its Toney and its not even close.
Folks waiting for Moore to have a breakout 3rd year are going to be disappointed. Moore just looks lost out there.
[Reply]
-King- 08:06 AM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
Yeah, its Toney and its not even close.
Folks waiting for Moore to have a breakout 3rd year are going to be disappointed. Moore just looks lost out there.
I don't think anyone is expecting either one of them to have a breakout year. Not only do they suck but we have a great top 3 WR corp. They get pushed even further down if you include Kelce. The opportunities anyone else gets will be minimal barring injuries.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up