ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Media Center>Black Mirror?
Skyy God 01:24 PM 12-29-2018
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Alright you jokers on your recommendation I recently watched White Christmas. Not goofy like the pig ****er episode but not real uplifting either.

A while back I watched San Junipero (is that the name?). That was a damn good watch and let me know there are at least some episodes in this series that are for me.
IF you liked San Junipero (easily the most uplifting episode), watch Hang the DJ.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:32 PM 06-08-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
IF you liked San Junipero (easily the most uplifting episode), watch Hang the DJ.

It wasn't very uplifting for the AI running those sims. After watching the episode, do you not wonder if the sims were sentient?
[Reply]
Otter 01:48 PM 12-29-2018
Alright you jokers on your recommendation I recently watched White Christmas. Not goofy like the pig ****er episode but not real uplifting either.

A while back I watched San Junipero (is that the name?). That was a damn good watch and let me know there are at least some episodes in this series that are for me.

S04 E01 · USS Callister

Funny, light. easy to relate and highly entertaining.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:30 PM 12-29-2018
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:

Originally Posted by Otter:
S04 E01 · USS Callister

Funny, light. easy to relate and highly entertaining.
Thank you gents I'll check the out.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:57 AM 12-30-2018
95% of episodes leave you feeling uncomfortable afterward (not unlike watching Case Keenum manage an offense). There's very little uplifting. But that's part of the show's brilliance.
[Reply]
Rausch 07:05 AM 01-02-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
95% of episodes leave you feeling uncomfortable afterward (not unlike watching Case Keenum manage an offense). There's very little uplifting. But that's part of the show's brilliance.
To me it's the closest thing to a spiritual successor to the Twilight Zone.
[Reply]
BigRichard 06:53 AM 06-21-2023
Originally Posted by Rausch:
To me it's the closest thing to a spiritual successor to the Twilight Zone.
Twighlight Zone
Tales From the Darkside
Black Mirror
[Reply]
notorious 06-22-2023, 05:44 PM
This message has been deleted by notorious.
Graystoke 01:56 PM 12-29-2018
I watched earlier episodes and the whole thing made me uneasy. Doubt I will revisit
[Reply]
Otter 02:02 PM 12-29-2018
I love how the implement the high tech in each episode and exaggerate it's abilities. This show is the shit.

"Nosedive" sucked.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:48 PM 01-02-2019
by the way.....anyone else catch the easter eggs in bandersnatch?

Spoiler!

[Reply]
MTG#10 08:21 PM 01-03-2019
Checked out Bandersnatch, very fun. I didn't really like how it made you choose some paths to advance in the story though. If they didn't want you to choose a certain path they shouldn't have offered it.
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 11:14 PM 01-03-2019
I have watched this 5-6 times now...it's hard to know quite how many because of the loops.

I think it is a great episode, definitely fits within the Black Mirror Universe...

What worried me the most was the choose your own adventure aspect but they pulled it off quite brilliantly.
[Reply]
listopencil 03:56 PM 01-11-2019

[Reply]
Rausch 10:41 PM 01-12-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I still think this woke up Europe.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Up