ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 49
« First < 293536373839 40414243 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jamaal signs with Broncos
rabblerouser 04:12 PM 05-02-2017
Per NFLnet. 1 year deal. I just threw up in my mouth...
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 08:58 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:

.....yeah, I dunno.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:01 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by KCtotheSB:

.....yeah, I dunno.
Not sure what you mean?
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 09:22 AM 05-25-2017
Not sure what you mean?
Eddie Kennison's best moment in a Chiefs uniform doesn't exactly match up well.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:39 AM 05-25-2017
Hah, thanks I didn't know who that was.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:29 AM 05-25-2017
Was that the game where woods returned the int and then forced William green to fumble in ot and green hit kennison on the first play for a long td?

If so, that was one of the best games ever
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:33 AM 05-25-2017
Kennison was in Denver for what seems like a week...
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 12:56 PM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Kennison was in Denver for what seems like a week...
You're jealous.
Admit it.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:00 PM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Was that the game where woods returned the int and then forced William green to fumble in ot and green hit kennison on the first play for a long td?

If so, that was one of the best games ever
At the Packers?
[Reply]
R8RFAN 04:40 PM 05-26-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
The bitterness about JC still confounds me. Cheer the jersey, I get it, but damn.
They will be butthurt for a long time... You guys got Watson from us, A player I really liked but he was always hurt... Iron out those injuries and he will pay off... #notbutthurt
[Reply]
New World Order 06:41 PM 05-26-2017

#SalaryCapGate

#GreaseGate
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:17 PM 05-26-2017
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
They will be butthurt for a long time... You guys got Watson from us, A player I really liked but he was always hurt... Iron out those injuries and he will pay off... #notbutthurt
I think any reasonable person would WANT Watson to leave their favorite team and go to a rival.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 12:13 PM 06-06-2017
Charles feels he can 'be the man' in Broncos' RB room

Jamaal Charles has several hurdles to overcome to leap into a starring role in Denver.

Issue No. 1 is staying healthy after playing in just eight games the past two seasons. Issue No. 2 is beating out C.J. Anderson and Devontae Booker in what looks destined to be backfield by committee.

If it comes to competing, Charles isn't worried.

VIDEO LOADING
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THIS VIDEO IS NOT AVAILABLE.
WATCH MORE VIDEOS
REPLAYWhat are the Broncos getting in Jamaal Charles?00:00/06:50
"Why not think I'm going to be the man? You think I'm just going to come up here and [pauses]? No, that's never been me in my whole life," he said, via the Denver Post's Nicki Jhabvala. "My whole life, I'm always going to feel like I'm going to be the man. That's why I wanted to come here. If I'm not going to be the man, why am I here? I should be at home and sitting on the couch."

Charles currently sits as the NFL's all-time leader in yards per carry among running backs, at 5.5 YPC in nine seasons. In 71 carries in 2015, he earned 5.1 yards per tote before tearing his ACL. He never looked right in three games last season, getting just 12 carries for 3.3 yards per rush. He's out to prove he can still be the running back that owned a streak of three straight 1,000-plus yard seasons before injuries.

"It is important to me," he said. "When I left Kansas City, I was still at the top. It was just the injury. You can't really control injuries. You just wish for good luck."

Charles continues to work on the side during OTAs and is gearing up to earn a job during training camp later this summer.

Follow
Nicki Jhabvala ✔ @NickiJhabvala
Jamaal Charles
11:58 AM - 5 Jun 2017
10 10 Retweets 38 38 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
"I want to come in and compete. Make everybody better, make the running backs better, turn Booker into a Pro Bowl running back when I leave here and turn C.J. into an All-Pro," Charles said. "I want to come here and bring the energy, the experience. I want to come here to show people what I can do. I don't want to just show up and people are like, 'Oh, Jamaal's here.' No, I want to show up and compete with my teammates and show them that I am good and I'm still at the top of my career."

More below

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...roncos-rb-room

I didn't think they were going to have him dress during OTA's surprised to see him working on the side without any setbacks so far. I know it is a long road for him but this is a good sign.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:15 PM 06-06-2017
He looked absolutely awful in the videos put out by you homers. Hilarious seeing morons brag about a "burst".
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:53 PM 06-06-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
He looked absolutely awful in the videos put out by you homers. Hilarious seeing morons brag about a "burst".
All I'm hoping for is 8-12 touches as part of a rotation... nothing more, nothing less. They have plenty of guys with CJ, Booker and others to have a nice platoon of options. And, Olivio is all excited about McKenzie being a possible Tyreek clone... that will make them dynamic again. They have Janovich (2nd year FB) too that should continue to improve on the promise he showed prior to the injury.

Add to that better options at TE and I'm digging the short passing game options, to help out with the run game.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 01:35 PM 06-06-2017
I saw this:

... RB Jamaal Charles wore a helmet for the first time during OTAs. He did not take part in any team-period repetitions, but did do individual work, taking handoffs from quarterbacks.

"He's made great progress as far as his rehab," said Joseph, who noted that Charles' quadriceps muscle has gotten stronger since he arrived in May. Charles is expected to be at full strength for training camp.

Here:

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...c-147af0a9559b
[Reply]
Page 39 of 49
« First < 293536373839 40414243 > Last »
Up