ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1952 of 2688
« First < 952145218521902194219481949195019511952 19531954195519561962200220522452 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
carcosa 09:50 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
lol

SWOON!!!!!
[Reply]
carcosa 09:52 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Here are my two favorite things about Patrick Mahomes:

1. He is good at football
2. He plays for the Kansas City Chiefs

Here is my favorite thing about the Kansas City Chiefs:
1. They are my favorite professional football team
Epic post!!!!!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:42 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I stopped at a BWW in Pittsburgh KS for lunch in July 2018, where I got into a conversation with a Raiders fan about the prospects for the upcoming season. He was pretty pumped about the Raiders and pretty sure the Chiefs were going to be a mess with a rookie QB. It was totally cordial but I was like "Well you never know, we did already have a great offense under Alex Smith. And we signed Sammy Watkins."

It makes me happy to know how sad the 2018 season made that guy I'll never see again - realizing his future in the division for the next 10-15 years.
Good Lord. I could have given you a list of 12 better local options than BWW.
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:29 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Good Lord. I could have given you a list of 12 better local options than BWW.
Actually thinking about it, I ate lunch at a burger-shack place that had breaded tenderloin sandwiches - which I crave and are hard to find outside the midwest. But that might have been in Joplin.

I stopped into BWW to watch the second half of the World Cup match with England and Columbia. Needless to say it was totally empty.

Here's the tenderloin:

Pretty sure it was this place in Joplin:
https://www.yelp.com/biz/babes-drive...-2?osq=burgers
[Reply]
38yrsfan 06:46 AM 11-18-2020
Time to do an oil change on the PM MVP bus.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:41 AM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Actually thinking about it, I ate lunch at a burger-shack place that had breaded tenderloin sandwiches - which I crave and are hard to find outside the midwest. But that might have been in Joplin.

I stopped into BWW to watch the second half of the World Cup match with England and Columbia. Needless to say it was totally empty.

Here's the tenderloin:

Pretty sure it was this place in Joplin:
https://www.yelp.com/biz/babes-drive...-2?osq=burgers
Did you get a discount because of the bites out of it??
[Reply]
TribalElder 12:49 AM 11-20-2020
https://www.tmz.com/2020/11/19/patri...on-car-attack/

"He starts beating on my car, beating on my windows right at my dogs."

That's Patrick Mahomes' fiancee, Brittany Matthews, detailing an incident Thursday with a "homeless person" in Kansas City ... saying she was so scared, she ran a red light to escape possible danger.

"Guys, I can't even talk about this because I just got so scared out of my mind," Matthews said in a video after the incident.

"Ya know, with homeless people around Kansas City, there's quite a few of them and I always try to give them the benefit of the doubt and be nice to them and wave at them and smile and give stuff if I have it -- but like today, this guy really just messed things up."

Matthews -- who's pregnant -- says she was driving through the plaza with her windows open when a man approached her car.

"He kept coming ... and kept coming ... and so finally he was saying something and I was like 'No thank you.' So, I was like rolling all the windows up and right as I rolled 'em all up he starts beating on my car, beating on my windows right at my dogs and the dogs going ballistic."

"So, I just sped off and ran the red light! I didn't even look to see if anyone was coming or anything but you know what, I made it home and that was scary."

Glad no one was hurt -- but the incident puts a spotlight on a larger issue in K.C. ... homeless shelters and resource centers are struggling to keep up with the need for shelter and aid since the pandemic began.

If you'd like to help out, check out reStart -- which has provided housing services in K.C. for almost 40 years.
[Reply]
TribalElder 12:49 AM 11-20-2020
That sucks, usually our homeless people are not typically agressive
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:59 AM 11-20-2020
Chiefs better draft some new homeless people in the early rounds next spring or else I'm gonna be pissed!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:27 AM 11-20-2020
Eric Berry sighting?
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:02 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Eric Berry sighting?
He was mumbling something about Haglunds.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:08 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by TribalElder:

That's Patrick Mahomes' fiancee, Brittany Matthews, detailing an incident Thursday with a "homeless person" in Kansas City ... saying she was so scared, she ran a red light to escape possible danger.

"Guys, I can't even talk about this because I just got so scared out of my mind," Matthews said in a video after the incident.

"Ya know, with homeless people around Kansas City, there's quite a few of them and I always try to give them the benefit of the doubt and be nice to them and wave at them and smile and give stuff if I have it -- but like today, this guy really just messed things up."

Matthews -- who's pregnant -- says she was driving through the plaza with her windows open when a man approached her car.

"He kept coming ... and kept coming ... and so finally he was saying something and I was like 'No thank you.' So, I was like rolling all the windows up and right as I rolled 'em all up he starts beating on my car, beating on my windows right at my dogs and the dogs going ballistic."

"So, I just sped off and ran the red light! I didn't even look to see if anyone was coming or anything but you know what, I made it home and that was scary."

Glad no one was hurt -- but the incident puts a spotlight on a larger issue in K.C. ... homeless shelters and resource centers are struggling to keep up with the need for shelter and aid since the pandemic began.

If you'd like to help out, check out reStart -- which has provided housing services in K.C. for almost 40 years.
The Plaza is a trashy area anymore...used to be one of my favorite places but now it's pure trash. :-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:37 AM 11-20-2020
Every time Mahomes faces off vs Gruden I think of Gruden's QB Camp...I remember watching it & thinking how much I'd love to have the Chiefs pick him. I just didn't think it would happen. Still amazes me we have him.

[Reply]
dlphg9 09:46 AM 11-20-2020
Never understood why the fuck Gruden got to do his QB camp when that goofy looking motherfucker never once developed a QB.
[Reply]
-King- 10:01 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by TribalElder:

Holy shit that first sentence almost gave me a heart attack. Thought it was Patrick doing that.
[Reply]
Page 1952 of 2688
« First < 952145218521902194219481949195019511952 19531954195519561962200220522452 > Last »
Up