ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 300
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120170 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 09:35 PM 03-23-2015
Originally Posted by eDave:
Price to be paid for quality entertainment. This is quality entertainment. I got no problem with the commercials. To me, it breaks up the pace nicely. Especially now with so many story line in each episode.
For some instances I would agree, but take last nights show for instance.

Too many storylines running in one episode to give them all their due. Those stories there should have probably been two episodes worth of story. You cut out 15 minutes of commercials, maybe they pull it off. If nothing else, its at least a better version than what we got.

I joked with the wife last night that the season finale's "90 minutes" show is what they need to do in order to get what we should normally get in an hour time slot, which is about 45 minutes.

Id be shocked to see more than 45 minutes of actual show next Sunday Night. It hasn't been advertised with "limited commercial interruption" like some of their programming has, so I figure its going to remain half and half on the ratio of program to commercial.
[Reply]
Otter 09:29 AM 03-24-2015
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
For some instances I would agree, but take last nights show for instance.

Too many storylines running in one episode to give them all their due. Those stories there should have probably been two episodes worth of story. You cut out 15 minutes of commercials, maybe they pull it off. If nothing else, its at least a better version than what we got.

I joked with the wife last night that the season finale's "90 minutes" show is what they need to do in order to get what we should normally get in an hour time slot, which is about 45 minutes.

Id be shocked to see more than 45 minutes of actual show next Sunday Night. It hasn't been advertised with "limited commercial interruption" like some of their programming has, so I figure its going to remain half and half on the ratio of program to commercial.
I want a refund on my time for taking the effort reading the last several posts.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 12:03 PM 03-24-2015

[Reply]
salame 04:49 PM 03-24-2015
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Spoiler!
you are jumping way way far ahead
they are following the comics VERY close right now and are about 25 issues away from what you have in there
[Reply]
Rausch 10:06 PM 03-24-2015
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
I didn't realize how terrible AMC really was about commercials until I started watching some older episodes on Netflix, and see the running time anywhere from 29-34 minutes for the episode.

That's complete horseshit for a one hour time slotted show.
This is why I hate watching live TV soooOOOOO much.

TWD is pretty much the only TV show me and the wife will watch "live."

Everything else we wait until the end of the year and Prime/Hulu/Netflix binge...
[Reply]
Rausch 11:05 PM 03-24-2015
:-)

Stolen from OM...

[Reply]
TinyEvel 09:49 PM 03-26-2015
IMPORTANT!

I'm in KC this weekend for business. What time is the show on here? 8pm local?

(sorry if dumb question)
[Reply]
penguinz 06:32 AM 03-27-2015
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
IMPORTANT!

I'm in KC this weekend for business. What time is the show on here? 8pm local?

(sorry if dumb question)
Yes, 8pm.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:32 AM 03-27-2015
Originally Posted by salame:
you are jumping way way far ahead
they are following the comics VERY close right now and are about 25 issues away from what you have in there
Perhaps, but we all know they don't follow the comic 100% so moving this up in the show would not be a huge leap. Again, just a prediction / guess. :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:56 AM 03-27-2015
Daryl says of the finale

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 10:00 AM 03-27-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Darryl says of the finale

Spoiler!
Which characters have been around since Day 1? Rick, Coral, Carol, Daryl, Glen, and Maggie... am I missing anyone?
[Reply]
penguinz 10:57 AM 03-27-2015
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Which characters have been around since Day 1? Rick, Coral, Carol, Daryl, Glen, and Maggie... am I missing anyone?
Maggie isn't day 1. She wasn't until they found the farm.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 10:58 AM 03-27-2015
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Maggie isn't day 1. She wasn't until they found the farm.
DOH! You're right.

So anyone else from the farm make it? I can't think of anyone... Beth up until this season.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 11:15 AM 03-27-2015
DOH! You're right.

So anyone else from the farm make it? I can't think of anyone... Beth up until this season.
Maggie is the only one from the farm. All the farm folks, except Beth, Maggie & Hershel, died when the walkers overran the farm.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 11:16 AM 03-27-2015
Morgan.
[Reply]
Page 70 of 300
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120170 > Last »
Up