ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official LOL at the British Thread****
Pablo 01:58 PM 04-05-2024
You all have no idea how much it warms my soul to have made this thread - and forgot about it until I logged onto CP.

And we've got 3 pages already of british slander

GOD BLESS AMERICA
[Reply]
Donger 02:00 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
You all have no idea how much it warms my soul to have made this thread - and forgot about it until I logged onto CP.

And we've got 3 pages already of british slander

GOD BLESS AMERICA

[Reply]
Pablo 02:05 PM 04-05-2024
Womble is actually funny. I think abject poverty leads most brits to find the humour in life.

You see that stupid fucking extra 'u' up there. That's disgusting to read
[Reply]
jdubya 02:06 PM 04-05-2024
Imagine this thread being "Dildongered"
[Reply]
Pablo 02:07 PM 04-05-2024
The brits greatest contribution to cinema; this is the peak of good looks and masculinity over there

[Reply]
Mr. Wizard 02:18 PM 04-05-2024
I have a few British friends I do enjoy and I love British comedy. Something about the frugal living and sarcasm mix together perfectly. I do wish my family could make a dollar stretch as far as they make a pound go. We are such a throw away society and I don't see that there. My British friends who live in the states can tell you the best thrift stores in a 60 mile radius. If I took my kids to a thrift store to get clothes for them to wear they would disown me. I also enjoy visiting there as long as I am with some British friends I get along quite smashingly.
Just don't like traveling alone there, even when I mind my ps' and qs'. I get the same replies from friends in the states when they visit England.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:45 PM 04-05-2024
The brits greatest contribution to cinema; this is the peak of good looks and masculinity over there

Ugh. I loved Monty Python, Fawlty Towers and Benny Hill, but could never get into that guy. My aunt thought he was the greatest thing ever and made me suffer through some godawful movie he was in.
[Reply]
Womble 03:07 PM 04-05-2024

I think it's a shame that Rowan Atkinson is mostly known internationally for his Mr Bean character. Over here he's more associated with his role as Blackadder which is an all time top comedy. A lot of you seem to like your history and this ranks as easily the best historical sitcom I've ever watched.
[Reply]
Mr. Wizard 03:14 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
I think it's a shame that Rowan Atkinson is mostly known internationally for his Mr Bean character. Over here he's more associated with his role as Blackadder which is an all time top comedy. A lot of you seem to like your history and this ranks as easily the best historical sitcom I've ever watched.
Yes, he is amazing
[Reply]
Womble 03:17 PM 04-05-2024

[Reply]
KCUnited 03:20 PM 04-05-2024
Super Dave shits all over Mr Bean
[Reply]
listopencil 05:01 PM 04-05-2024
Black Adder is awesome, incredible finish, beautifully done. Mr. Bean is pure shit.
[Reply]
Fish 06:55 PM 04-05-2024

That squish-faced reerun is so unfunny it makes me angry. I'll never understand the weird fascination with him.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:21 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by Fish:
That squish-faced reerun is so unfunny it makes me angry. I'll never understand the weird fascination with him.
He will haunt your dreams tonight, one pointless pratfall after another he will wear down your reason to live...
[Reply]
BEAVER 02:21 PM 04-05-2024
Got their asses handed to them by a bunch of colonists and can't get over it.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up