ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 40
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 20
New World Order 02:05 PM 08-07-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Nope, you just suck.

I've completed multiple play action passes.
Ran 4 PA passes out of I-form.

Sacked 4 times.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:25 PM 08-07-2019
:-) There are glaringly obvious AI issues on both sides of the ball, blocking for offense and zone coverage for defense.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 07:07 PM 08-08-2019
I haven’t had many issues with PA yet. If you see a damn blitz coming don’t follow thru with the entire PA part of it.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:42 AM 08-09-2019
You should be able to use PA passes, however if you are playing a team that has playmakers on the DL you have to know to get the ball out faster.
[Reply]
Dayze 10:05 AM 08-09-2019
I gave up on PA passes years ago.
I might do 1 or 2 per game, max.

though, I guess I need to learn the function/button to bail on the PA after it's snapped, but I forget what it is. usually i can't even make it to the end of the drop back animation before I'm sacked.

I would get frustrated when I have a drive where I'm just killing them on the run, play after play, converting 3rd downs etc; then I toss in a PA and get smoked. I'll audible out if I see 6 rushers .

to be fair though..I need to give PA more of an effort in 20. in 18 and 19 I just disregarded those plays altogether.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:08 AM 08-09-2019
It really depends who you are playing, for example this will sound weird, the Chiefs first preseason game running a PA pass isn't very smart.

The game gave Geno Atkins playmaker ability and since the Chiefs interior line is not rated well...66-58-78...any type of long developing play will basically have him in your backfield whipping your ass.
[Reply]
RustShack 03:59 AM 08-12-2019
I have a PA pass I use as a go to play. Only time it fails is third down when the defense is blitzing.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 11:50 AM 08-12-2019
so, why the big change to ratings?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:17 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
so, why the big change to ratings?
i think it's more realistic...there is a much wider disparity in player talent and ability than what we saw in previous maddens....where anyone below 75 was pretty much worthless
[Reply]
TambaBerry 01:51 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i think it's more realistic...there is a much wider disparity in player talent and ability than what we saw in previous maddens....where anyone below 75 was pretty much worthless
i did my first draft last night and was like man i suck at this game when myhighest player was only a 71
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 01:56 PM 08-12-2019
I can definitely tell when I'm playing against a stud WR or RB vs an 80 overall. Same for in the QB franchise. I went to the Raiders, and AB is open all the damn time. I can actually see the difference in players talents this year.
[Reply]
SDChiefs 07:21 PM 08-12-2019
It is no different than any madden of the last 10 years. Physics suck. Computer always gets 2 yards added to the end of the play, I always get 2 yards subtracted. Press to pass 3 times but instead he holds for a sack. Computer jumping 10 yards. My defense runs away from the ball carrier. I guess that last part is kind of accurate.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:46 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by SDChiefs:
It is no different than any madden of the last 10 years. Physics suck. Computer always gets 2 yards added to the end of the play, I always get 2 yards subtracted. Press to pass 3 times but instead he holds for a sack. Computer jumping 10 yards. My defense runs away from the ball carrier. I guess that last part is kind of accurate.
Sounds like general AI fuckery. That's pretty standard for sports games. The computer controls everything it can in order to make it more challenging.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:21 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by SDChiefs:
If you're playing that on playstation that's your fault. Hitting the receiver button more than once in quick succession does a pump fake. To throw the ball you push the button one time.
[Reply]
Dayze 09:31 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If you're playing that on playstation that's your fault. Hitting the receiver button more than once in quick succession does a pump fake. To throw the ball you push the button one time.
That.

I think at some point the pump fake changed from one of the R buttons to the passing icon with a quick double tap. I forget which year this took place.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 40
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Up