ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 993 of 2687
« First < 493893943983989990991992993 99499599699710031043109314931993 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
DRM08 11:06 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)

I just realized that TD to Hill came after Mahomes missed a deep shot, and then they got a penalty on the next play.

They were literally thinking "**** it, take another shot"

Andy Reid didn't give a ****.
Pretty wild that Reid pretty much completely abandoned the run in the 3rd quarter. Shotgun 5-wide all the way...with a quasi-rookie QB in a shootout on the road against a HOF QB. That shows you how confident Reid is in Pat's ability to handle it. His arm is so damn good, you are tempted to never run the ball. :-)
[Reply]
New World Order 11:07 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It’s amazing what having an elite QB does for your team.

-no EB
-Houston is fading
-gave up a 21 point lead
-Steelers were starting to get real pressure

None of that mattered bc we won pretty comfortably. I didn’t even notice Cam Erving today.

All half I couldn’t stop thinking “21 point lead blown because Chiefs.” We overcame it bc of our leader.

We are winnng playoff games guys. This year.
It would have been a near 20 point victory if Conley didn't fumble.
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:10 PM 09-16-2018

What is the league gonna catch up to - covering Hill, Kelce, Watkins, Hunt and everyone else at the same time?

Will the league adjust and cause some problems? Sure. But it's not like Mahomes is out here doing this all on his own with pedestrian talent. We've got 4 skill players at the absolute top of their games and a head coach who's one of the best offensive minds in NFL history.

Alex Smith had a career year last year with this offense w/o Sammy Watkins.

Hell Elvis Grbac would have a great year with this offense - kinda like he did in 2000 when everyone was just wide open all the time - throwing for 28TDs and 4k yards. Don't tell me the league just couldn't adjust to Grbac's brilliance. They couldn't adjust to TG and Derrick Alexander running wild and getting open all the time. TRich was a beast that year too. Grbac went to the Ravens the next year and couldn't do shit.
[Reply]
eDave 11:10 PM 09-16-2018
LOL. Hammock is so happy.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:11 PM 09-16-2018
Fucking Shaggy Shane :-)

[Reply]
WhiteWhale 11:14 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It’s amazing what having an elite QB does for your team.

-no EB
-Houston is fading
-gave up a 21 point lead
-Steelers were starting to get real pressure

None of that mattered bc we won pretty comfortably. I didn’t even notice Cam Erving today.

All half I couldn’t stop thinking “21 point lead blown because Chiefs.” We overcame it bc of our leader.

We are winnng playoff games guys. This year.
Come hell or high water the refs were GOING to get the Steelers back in the game.

Once KC had a 21 point lead, the Steelers WR's were pushing off at the top of EVERY route without any call, but any D hold was called. Holding all over the OL. Passes thrown past the LOS reviewed and upheld in spite of being OBVIOUSLY wrong. Not to mention stealing a touchdown from the defense.

In spite of all that, KC never trailed.
[Reply]
FAX 11:14 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Pretty wild that Reid pretty much completely abandoned the run in the 3rd quarter. Shotgun 5-wide all the way...with a quasi-rookie QB in a shootout on the road against a HOF QB. That shows you how confident Reid is in Pat's ability to handle it. His arm is so damn good, you are tempted to never run the ball. :-)
According to Wally, he decided to let Mahomes run the offense after the half. So Mahomes ran the spread. Empty backfield, a half-dozen versions of all-go, and let it rip.

Some people here seem to hate on Wally, but when a coach gives you the keys like that, he has trust. It also demonstrates that Wally has a really solid bead on the mental makeup of his team.

FAX
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:15 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
LOL. Hammock is so happy.
dude i'm so happy

like i want to just quit my job and mess around with chiefs stuff and collect unemployment

maybe they'll fire me if i call in a few more times on sundays

[Reply]
Frosty 11:16 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by OldSchool:
Let's see him score a regular season TD first before getting all crazy. Settle down there.
Originally Posted by Frosty:
Is four enough?
How about 10? That do it?
[Reply]
FAX 11:17 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Here's the deal on this take. What is the league gonna catch up to - covering Hill, Kelce, Watkins, Hunt and everyone else at the same time?

Will the league adjust and cause some problems? Sure. But it's not like Mahomes is out here doing this all on his own with pedestrian talent. We've got 4 skill players at the absolute top of their games and a head coach who's one of the best offensive minds in NFL history.

Alex Smith had a career year last year with this offense w/o Sammy Watkins.

Hell Elvis Grbac would have a great year with this offense - kinda like he did in 2000 when everyone was just wide open all the time - throwing for 28TDs and 4k yards. Don't tell me the league just couldn't adjust to Grbac's brilliance. They couldn't adjust to TG and Derrick Alexander running wild and getting open all the time.
Exactly.

That sort of junk is just lazy, sloppy, and lemming-like. "I know, I'll say what the smart kids might say and people will think I'm smart-like!"

FAX
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 11:23 PM 09-16-2018
dude i'm so happy

like i want to just quit my job and mess around with chiefs stuff and collect unemployment

maybe they'll fire me if i call in a few more times on sundays

Mahomes is a half white half black guy with a hispanic last name that throws like Favre while being accessible, humble, and polite.

This guy WILL BE the face of the NFL in 5 years. He's a marketing department's wet dream on top of being a fan's wet dream.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 11:32 PM 09-16-2018
Picture this...

You're railing a woman. It can be your wife, your girlfriend, or some random broad. You're giving her a one way ticket to pound town, last stop is squirt station in Climaxville. Upon release she scream something like "Oh fuck, Patrick Mahomes!" Are you even mad?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:38 PM 09-16-2018
No. Because I would assume I would be fucking her like Patrick Mahomes, which would mean really good, because I can only assume he goes as deep as his passes. Plus, it would mean that I was potentially occupying the same meatspace Patrick had occupied at one point, which would be an honor of course. And like maybe some of his essence could be transferred to my being just by being inside the same woman. It's time for bed.
[Reply]
kcpasco 11:39 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
Picture this...

You're railing a woman. It can be your wife, your girlfriend, or some random broad. You're giving her a one way ticket to pound town, last stop is squirt station in Climaxville. Upon release she scream something like "Oh ****, Patrick Mahomes!" Are you even mad?
Nope
[Reply]
eDave 11:39 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
Picture this...

You're railing a woman. It can be your wife, your girlfriend, or some random broad. You're giving her a one way ticket to pound town, last stop is squirt station in Climaxville. Upon release she scream something like "Oh ****, Patrick Mahomes!" Are you even mad?
Not if I scream it first.
[Reply]
Page 993 of 2687
« First < 493893943983989990991992993 99499599699710031043109314931993 > Last »
Up