Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:22 AM 11-14-2012
News sole purpose is to create controversy.... Dont worry about it. You have to remember Pioli is working the media behind the scenes and portion of this fanbase. We just have to stay focused and on our deadlines.

The more they rebuttal our efforts the more foolish and desperate they look.

IF you dont think we are getting to them. Watch what the Chiefs coaches are wearing on sunday. IF they have on Red shirts after wearing black most of the season. Our message is being heard, sharply being heard.

Just be patient and stay the course....
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:24 AM 11-14-2012
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
News sole purpose is to create controversy.... Dont worry about it. You have to remember Pioli is working the media behind the scenes and portion of this fanbase. We just have to stay focused and on our deadlines.

The more they rebuttal our efforts the more foolish and desperate they look.

IF you dont think we are getting to them. Watch what the Chiefs coaches are wearing on sunday. IF they have on Red shirts after wearing black most of the season. Our message is being heard, sharply being heard.

Just be patient and stay the course....
Good point. I can't wait to watch this game, hopefully there will be some good shots of the blackout fans on TV.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:29 AM 11-14-2012
Yeah.....completely ignore the fact that we're planning on donating money to charities.....or that we have in the past.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 10:56 AM 11-14-2012
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Chemical castration and oophorectomies must occur to prevent this kind of stupid to spread further in the population from the 1:12 mark and on makes little baby Jesus weep.
Some clueless fucking sheep right there.
[Reply]
bowener 01:56 PM 11-14-2012
Can somebody with power post a criteria that they deem the banner ideas should adhere to? There have been a ton of really good, some damn good ideas, that are flat out ignored or brushed over.

I'm not trying to piss anybody off, I am simply trying to figure out what people need to do to get better ideas in the air. I personally am disappointed that we are going to end up flying the same banner again this week. It seems like this week, with it being the blackout game, which has been wonderfully executed up to now, there should be a new or better message than one that has already flown.

I am sorry if I stepped on some toes, just my worthless $.02. And I don't have a great banner idea, but I wish there were a way to call more attention to this publicly:

Originally Posted by :
With yesterday's loss Scott Pioli has passed Jim Schaaf for the worst winning percentage in Chiefs GM history.
Schaaf: .387 (1976-1988) Pioli: .376 (2009-2012)

[Reply]
pr_capone 02:09 PM 11-14-2012
Originally Posted by bowener:
Can somebody with power post a criteria that they deem the banner ideas should adhere to? There have been a ton of really good, some damn good ideas, that are flat out ignored or brushed over.

I'm not trying to piss anybody off, I am simply trying to figure out what people need to do to get better ideas in the air. I personally am disappointed that we are going to end up flying the same banner again this week. It seems like this week, with it being the blackout game, which has been wonderfully executed up to now, there should be a new or better message than one that has already flown.

I am sorry if I stepped on some toes, just my worthless $.02. And I don't have a great banner idea, but I wish there were a way to call more attention to this publicly:
No pissing off happening.

The problem was partly due to the short week and party due to my sifting through posts to find the suggestions that were put out. Our time was limited due to having a short week after the MNF game so we were not able to go through the process like we did the last banner coming off the bye.

I sifted through the suggestions and put up the 4 that people seemed to talk about the most as good ideas.

I have posted requirements in the past but here they are again.

* 42 characters max not including spaces (but the shorter the better)
* Nothing calling for a specific GM or Coach or calling out any player save Cassel
* Don't invoke Lamar's name. Does no good to slap Clark across the face with his dead father's name.
* Must be something that everyone will understand (get the gleam is something most of us know but not everyone will get it)
* Must end with saveourchiefs.com

I am sorry to have disappointed you bowener. :-)
[Reply]
bowener 02:19 PM 11-14-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:

The problem was partly due to the short week and party due to my sifting through posts to find the suggestions that were put out. Our time was limited due to having a short week after the MNF game so we were not able to go through the process like we did the last banner coming off the bye.

I sifted through the suggestions and put up the 4 that people seemed to talk about the most as good ideas.

* Nothing calling for a specific GM or Coach or calling out any player save Cassel
* Don't invoke Lamar's name. Does no good to slap Clark across the face with his dead father's name.
* Must be something that everyone will understand (get the gleam is something most of us know but not everyone will get it)

Thank you very much for your response, Capone. And I am not disappointed by you, but disappointed that the process didn't seem to work for the better this time around. I understand why it didn't. I just wish we could streamline this a bit to make things easier for you, and better overall for getting the right/best message out.

Posting them just in here has to be a bitch for you to sift through and find, so there is always going the bureaucratic approach and creating more paperwork, i.e., a thread dedicated to only new banner ideas, but that just sounds like a bad idea since we all know it will ultimately become a convoluted mess. Any ideas on a better way to do this? Maybe getting people involved on facebook and twitter would be a good idea. It would give you fresh insights/ideas, but mostly it would have people cranking out a lot of funny shit you can't say, but may be true, especially on twitter.

PUCK FIOLI - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM #chiefsbanneryear

edit: Hell, you could donate a blackout shirt to the best twitter idea you get for next weeks banner maybe...
[Reply]
luv 03:09 PM 11-14-2012

Just making sure I have this correct. 42 characters max. saveourchiefs.com is 17 characters, thus leaving 25 characters for the actual message.
[Reply]
pr_capone 03:19 PM 11-14-2012
Originally Posted by luv:
Just making sure I have this correct. 42 characters max. saveourchiefs.com is 17 characters, thus leaving 25 characters for the actual message.
- saveourchiefs.com = 18 char
[Reply]
luv 03:23 PM 11-14-2012
Ah. Forgot the dash. So, 24 characters for the message.
[Reply]
bowener 04:01 PM 11-14-2012
Just curious why you personally like saveourchiefs.com over @saveourchiefs or #saveourchiefs?
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:06 PM 11-14-2012
Just curious why you personally like saveourchiefs.com over @saveourchiefs or #saveourchiefs?
I would assume because a majority of people understand the whole website thing better than a twitter account or twitter hashtag.
[Reply]
pr_capone 04:10 PM 11-14-2012
Pest has it right.

Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I would assume because a majority of people understand the whole website thing better than a twitter account or twitter hashtag.
everyone understand .com = website. there are a lot of people out there that don't have the foggiest idea what twitter is how to to find us on it even if they could make it to twitter.
[Reply]
bowener 04:40 PM 11-14-2012
Alright, understandable then.
[Reply]
pr_capone 04:59 PM 11-14-2012
The new FIRE PIOLI flyer/sign.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j7yebuuqvp...re%20Pioli.pdf
[Reply]
Page 402 of 603
« First < 302352392398399400401402 403404405406412452502 > Last »
Up