ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 703 of 791
« First < 203603653693699700701702703 704705706707713753 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 Free agency Thread
O.city 03:24 PM 02-05-2019
We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:11 PM 04-03-2019
Man. I have no idea why teams aren't clamoring for Zach Brown.

[Reply]
bricks 02:12 PM 04-03-2019
Chiefs should draft Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, both he and Honey badger would **** shit up
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:14 PM 04-03-2019
Originally Posted by bricks:
Chiefs should draft Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, both he and Honey badger would **** shit up
Thumbs up
[Reply]
New World Order 02:22 PM 04-03-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Man. I have no idea why teams aren't clamoring for Zach Brown.

Needed that last year
[Reply]
In58men 03:46 PM 04-03-2019

Who’s this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:50 PM 04-03-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:

Who’s this?

Well that's a STEP back for that kid.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:23 PM 04-03-2019
So much for the Step Show
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:01 PM 04-03-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Are the Kansas City Chiefs about to sign CB Keith Reaser?

ith the suspension of the Alliance of American Football’s league operations, it’s on the verge of folding. Are the Chiefs about to sign Keith Reaser?

The end of the Alliance of American Football is rapidly approaching after the league’s operations were suspended. As a result, Minnesota Vikings general manager Rick Spielman expects several AAF players to be signed to NFL teams.

The AAF featured many standout players, one of whom was Keith Reaser. The Chiefs signed Reaser to the practice squad at the start of the 2017 season, but he was placed on injured reserve and released at the start of the 2018 season. When the AAF officially folds, it would make sense for the Chiefs to bring Reaser back to the team.

During Reaser’s time with the Chiefs, general manager Brett Veach had plenty of praise for him and fellow cornerback Will Redmond, citing injuries as the reason why they weren’t contributing in the NFL.

“Look you still have guys like Keith Reaser and Will Redmond that people don’t really talk about, but Will Redmond was a mid-round pick by the 49ers coming off an injury and Keith Reaser was a guy we liked. I think he was also coming off an injury out of Florida Atlantic a few years back. A lot of people won’t talk about those guys, but when you start stacking those types of players in regards to what is out there in the draft class you feel good about them.”

When Reaser got another chance with the AAF’s Orlando Apollos, he quickly went to work. He put on a strong performance over the first two weeks of the inaugural season and was the highest graded cornerback according to Pro Football Focus.

Over his time with the Apollos, Reaser has tallied 12 total tackles, 10 passes defended, and 3 interceptions, including a game winning pick six. After his hot start, he did cool down slightly; however, he still showed what he’s capable of.

The Chiefs defense last year struggled, especially with in the secondary. To help improve it, the Chiefs signed safety Tyrann Mathieu and cornerback Bashaud Breeland. Both Mathieu and Breeland are a huge boost to the secondary, but it could still use some help, particularly at cornerback.

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2019/04/03/keith-reaser-kansas-city-chiefs-potential-return-aaf/

We had Reaser and Redmond and Veach said, “No thank you. I’m enjoying my Orlando Scandrick right now, thank you very much.”

No. Don’t give a shit about either of them
[Reply]
booger 06:56 PM 04-03-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
We had Reaser and Redmond and Veach said, “No thank you. I’m enjoying my Orlando Scandrick right now, thank you very much.”

Both were hurt again last year which is the problem for both, staying healthy. Bausby on the other hand has some experience with philly and played as well as Reaser in the aaf. That’s one I would like to have back
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:33 PM 04-03-2019

I PM'd you dear.
[Reply]
ROYC75 07:35 PM 04-03-2019

Would take Reasner and Redmond in a heartbeat to the roster, see what they can do healthy!
[Reply]
In58men 08:31 PM 04-03-2019

Facts

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:50 PM 04-03-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:

Facts

That someone wants desperately to marry the Chiefs to Tre Boston? I've been observing that fact on this board for 3 weeks now.
[Reply]
arrwheader 10:40 PM 04-03-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Ban this piece of shit!!

Did we ban this piece of shit yet?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:01 AM 04-04-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
What you have here, is a pattern. Maybe just accept that NFL front offices know more than our CP GM's and stop clamoring for poor man's stop gaps?

Maybe, Juuuuust maybe, the Chiefs have their eyes set on something better? Maybe their expectations aren't as low as Inmen's?

I know it's crazy to think about, but consider that the Chiefs may have bigger plans than Tre ****ing Boston. Or that they don't even see him as an upgrade over what they have now.
Crazy how we went from sign X if he's affordable, to trading for Jalen Ramsey/Peterson, to signing AAF players like Boston, Brown, etc.
[Reply]
Page 703 of 791
« First < 203603653693699700701702703 704705706707713753 > Last »
Up