ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1244 of 3903
« First < 24474411441194123412401241124212431244 124512461247124812541294134417442244 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:31 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
lmao I get it you are upset, my "coded" posts are not very coded. I believe the drug is working. You don't, and will continue to not believe it works till you are overwhelmed with evidence.

That's fine, I get it.
Believe?

:-)

I'll take proof, not someone's "belief" based on alternative news websites.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:32 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
It's not safe for everyone, moron and there's been absolutely ZERO confirmed proof by a peer reviewed study that states otherwise.

And stop with this shit. Your ass should have been booted a LONG time ago but for some reason, the Mods either don't understand your coded posts or just don't care.

But stop with the conspiracy ****ing horseshit.
This.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:32 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I don't understand what you DC types get out of this kind of discussion. I find the thread to be pretty much unreadable when you guys get on a roll like this.
They just can't keep it in their pants
[Reply]
Lurker 03:32 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
You fellas are so eager to take these guys at face value that it just blows my mind.
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
And now you're just taking their justifications, ones that just happen to make them look good despite being catastrophically wrong, at face value and assuming these kindly scientists and mathematicians who will absolutely be using their 'performance' as a basis for grants, etc... had clearly pure motives as they were rushing models to the front with literally no reliable real-world data.

Sure guys - you were just too damn right. Thank you, oh noble 'experts'. You've proven your worth in spades throughout this thing.
You've been on point and knocking the ball out of the park every single day, day after day after day, for weeks.

It blows my mind that all these idiots on this board are posting so much bullshit because they're so invested in their own version of the truth, so blinded by their own fear, so delusional with their own arrogance, that they can't even see a glimmer of the truth, despite the fact that you are laying it out for them every single fucking day.

I think you and AustinChief are the only voices of reason in this entire thread. I'm tired of keeping my mouth shut on this point. I wish some of you others would just shut the hell up about it and quit acting like you know the facts or the math and nobody else has a clue. Stupid pricks.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:33 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
You wont read it so heres a video of the doctor whos opinion I would trust over yours:

https://www.mediamatters.org/coronav...ne-treat-covid

Ok, wow..... If this is were you get news from. More power to you, but it explains why you are so warped in the head.
[Reply]
petegz28 03:34 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
You posted a video of his show. Beats me. And in that intro that you posted, it was inherently political.

What point were you making, just out of curiosity?
The point was as I stated which you conveniently seem to have overlooked, Dr. Siegel would disagree about HCQ being effective along with the Dem Congresswoman from Michigan.

But you know this. It just doesn't fit your argument so you go off on your Donger ways.

Now, good day to you.
[Reply]
Donger 03:34 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I don't understand what you DC types get out of this kind of discussion. I find the thread to be pretty much unreadable when you guys get on a roll like this.
And that's a shame, but they keep bringing it up. So, people feel the need to counter them. There's another option but that isn't up to me.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:35 PM 04-08-2020
Believe?

I'll take proof, not someone's "belief" based on alternative news websites.
Ok well you wait then ok buddy, I'm sure you'll get your proof one way or another soon.
[Reply]
SupDock 03:35 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Okay, sick person was given said drug. Sick person suddenly became not so sick. You have no proof said drug didn't make Sick person less sick so then it must have not worked. What a fucking coinkydink!
. . .?

This is not how we decide if a medication works. I don't know what else to say.

A sick person is given a medication, the sick person doesn't get better. This doesn't prove that the medication doesn't work either.
[Reply]
eDave 03:36 PM 04-08-2020
They just can't keep it in their pants
I like messing with Pete sometimes. That's all. He understands it's all in fun. He knows I'm a fan of his. He knows. I think...

Called me an idiot once and I think he was serious.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:36 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Your politics prompted your post. Scientific data is all that matters here. Get with the program or get out of the way.
I don't know if you did or didn't. But it is political. All you have to do is listen to Carlson's intro.
No kidding. Its telling that Pete can listen to that intro and not see or hear the partisanship.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:36 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Ok well you wait then ok buddy, I'm sure you'll get your proof one way or another soon.
You know who will provide that proof?

Doctors. Doctors will provide that proof. Patients that have recovered completely from its usage.

Again, why do thousands continue to die each day if this combo is effective?

Tell us. We all want to know the answer.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:37 PM 04-08-2020
And that's a shame, but they keep bringing it up. So, people feel the need to counter them. There's another option but that isn't up to me.
I mean you really haven't countered any point minus saying "There is no proof"

-Someone shows evidence

-You claim its not enough evidence

I mean you're not countering anything.
[Reply]
petegz28 03:37 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by SupDock:
. . .?

This is not how we decide if a medication works. I don't know what else to say.

A sick person is given a medication, the sick person doesn't get better. This doesn't prove that the medication doesn't work either.
I never said it was.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 03:37 PM 04-08-2020
This isnt political. Its just meant to be funny.

Bill Clinton contracted the Corona virus from eating an old bat.

Hahahahahha.
[Reply]
Page 1244 of 3903
« First < 24474411441194123412401241124212431244 124512461247124812541294134417442244 > Last »
Up