ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 99
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Mahomes Injury
58-4ever 07:13 PM 10-17-2019
This doesn't look good. All updates here.
[Reply]
FAX 01:53 PM 10-21-2019
Knucklehead Alert!!!!

C'mon guys and girls (especially those of you with proportionate tittahs) ... Wally and Burkholder aren't going to put Mahomes back on the field unless or until he is ready and it's safe (considering the fact he's playing a violent sport). The idea that Wally would place him at untoward risk is insane.

Hell, at this point we can just sit back and watch the rest of the AFCW lose the rest of their games, do nothing, and still win the division.

FAX
[Reply]
Kman34 01:55 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
If he comes back in three weeks that would be pretty close to a miracle.
Mahomie isn’t swimming in the pool.. he’s walking on it..
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 02:08 PM 10-21-2019
Mahomes will come back after Fisher has had a game to readjust. Until then, keep fucking doubting Matt uncle Minshew Moore
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:28 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Knucklehead Alert!!!!

C'mon guys and girls (especially those of you with proportionate tittahs) ... Wally and Burkholder aren't going to put Mahomes back on the field unless or until he is ready and it's safe (considering the fact he's playing a violent sport). The idea that Wally would place him at untoward risk is insane.

Hell, at this point we can just sit back and watch the rest of the AFCW lose the rest of their games, do nothing, and still win the division.

FAX
That's where I'm at. No doubt every week of rest is going to pay huge dividends to mahomes' health which means he'll play better. Be crazy to think otherwise. I think they monitor primarily the afc west race but also the #2 seed race and use that to set mahomes' timeline. If we hold mahomes out and we maintain significantcommand of the afc west why rush him back
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:40 PM 10-21-2019

.@King_kevvoo asked if it's disappointing as a competitor to not get to face Patrick Mahomes on Sunday:

"Of course, but we might see him a little bit later," he said with a smirk. pic.twitter.com/fhdTAXploz

— Stephen Watson (@WISN_Watson) October 21, 2019

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:47 PM 10-21-2019
PMII is dealing with two injuries involving his left ankle and his right knee, IMO he should sit 4-5 weeks till he can cut and scramble without coming up gimpy afterward.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:49 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
PMII is dealing with two injuries involving his left ankle and his right knee, IMO he should sit 4-5 weeks till he can cut and scramble without coming up gimpy afterward.
Agreed. And it can't just be "I can play it off" like he did vs Houston. Sure he looked great but all it took was one hit of the wrong kind to reaggravate that ankle where he looked off in the second half. Happened in indy too. I want to know that he can both cut and scramble AND take a few hits and still cut and scramble.
[Reply]
O.city 02:51 PM 10-21-2019
If he isn't gonna be able to do that till the offseason of recovery, should they sit him for the rest of the year? Play til next season?

My god, it's football. Guys get hurt and play thru it. No one is gonna be 100 percent as the year wears on.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:53 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:

Packers
Vikings
@Titans
Chargers in Mexico City
Bye

I predict we don’t see Patrick until after the bye week. Chiefs need to go at least 2-2 in those games while he is out.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 02:57 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Packers
Vikings
@Titans
Chargers in Mexico City
Bye

I predict we don’t see Patrick until after the bye week. Chiefs need to go at least 2-2 in those games while he is out.
Agreed. If Chiefs don't go 2-2, you might see Mahomes sooner.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:58 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
If he isn't gonna be able to do that till the offseason of recovery, should they sit him for the rest of the year? Play til next season?

My god, it's football. Guys get hurt and play thru it. No one is gonna be 100 percent as the year wears on.
Don't think anyone is saying hold him out for a year. Do you really think it would take more than a few weeks for his ankle to see dramatic improvement? We're not talking about some kind of stinger. We're talking about an injury where for several games straight one wrong hit made him 50% effective in the second half. I don't expect 100% but think people are seriously underplaying how far below 100% he's been playing at.
[Reply]
Jerok 03:55 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by RedRaider56:
Agreed. If Chiefs don't go 2-2, you might see Mahomes sooner.
You won't know if the Chiefs go 2-2 til after the bye week, which Mahomes is almost certainly back anyway. So what the hell are you talking about.
[Reply]
O.city 04:05 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Don't think anyone is saying hold him out for a year. Do you really think it would take more than a few weeks for his ankle to see dramatic improvement? We're not talking about some kind of stinger. We're talking about an injury where for several games straight one wrong hit made him 50% effective in the second half. I don't expect 100% but think people are seriously underplaying how far below 100% he's been playing at.
If he's that bad, a few weeks aren't gonna get him back that much. Those things take quite a while to heal up.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:16 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
If he's that bad, a few weeks aren't gonna get him back that much. Those things take quite a while to heal up.
Every week will be better than the last. If it's 4-6 weeks for Barkley to put tons of stress on a high ankle sprain don't see why a few weeks wouldn't be great for mahomes. But yeah, of course you have to find the balance between not holding him out enough vs holding on to him too long.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:21 PM 10-21-2019

Travis Kelce when asked what Patrick Mahomes said to him right after he got hurt: “go win this game, I looked at him dead in his eyes and he said go win this game.”

— Kansas City Media (@KansasCityMedia) October 21, 2019

[Reply]
Page 64 of 99
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874 > Last »
Up