ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 62
« First < 10505657585960 6162 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite
htismaqe 11:15 AM 11-23-2020
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...yIbOTl70ncM4Zs

NFL odds: After Sunday night, Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite

Frank Schwab 2 hrs ago

We can cease and desist with any debate about someone other than Patrick Mahomes being the NFL MVP favorite.

You’ll hear people argue that Kyler Murray, Russell Wilson, Alvin Kamara or anyone else should be “in the conversation,” but the only real talk is that the Kansas City Chiefs quarterback is the overwhelming favorite until further notice. Everyone else is vying for NFL offensive player of the year, though Mahomes should probably win that too.

Sunday night’s heroics, leading a game-winning drive over the Las Vegas Raiders everyone knew was coming, solidified Mahomes’ position. He’s the best player in football and he’s having a phenomenal year.

The odds at BetMGM reflect that.

Mahomes is -118 to win MVP at BetMGM. Next on the list is Wilson at +350. Aaron Rodgers is +550 and nobody else is less than 12-to-1.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:22 PM 12-30-2020
Originally Posted by daquix:
Either way, they were no where near the intended target.
I think its time you are sent to the Romper Room. You are an annoying troll.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:31 PM 12-30-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I think its time you are sent to the Romper Room. You are an annoying troll.
Certainly not opposed.... or might start with thread boots so anyone who still wants to toy with him can do so in the designated Bills thread.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:33 PM 12-30-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Certainly not opposed.... or might start with thread boots so anyone who still wants to toy with him can do so in the designated Bills thread.
I think in a couple of weeks when Buffalo loses in the playoffs he will vanish like every other troll.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:44 PM 12-30-2020
:-)

You are doing a fine job, Sir! First, you bitchslapped that idiot Gaywire across the Planet and now you are at the ready against a Bill's troll invasion.

I will sleep well tonight knowing you are on the front line!
[Reply]
alanm 12:11 AM 12-31-2020
Really?? This guy is bothering you guys this much?? I thought our guys were tougher than this. There's a lot of insecurity going on in here. :-)
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 02:19 AM 12-31-2020

[Reply]
HayWire 06:32 AM 12-31-2020

You are doing a fine job, Sir! First, you bitchslapped that idiot Gaywire across the Planet and now you are at the ready against a Bill's troll invasion.

I am always lurking in the shadows staring deep into your soul.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:29 AM 12-31-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:

[Reply]
Bearcat 08:55 AM 12-31-2020
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I think in a couple of weeks when Buffalo loses in the playoffs he will vanish like every other troll.
Yeah, that's mostly where I'm at, too.

Originally Posted by alanm:
Really?? This guy is bothering you guys this much?? I thought our guys were tougher than this. There's a lot of insecurity going on in here. :-)
Not sure about bothering... I mean, I did toy with UV for weeks and this guy is a mini UV at worst. It just becomes kind of spammy when there's already a thread specifically to discuss the Steelers Bills, but it's just more Bills and trolling in here, too.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:59 AM 12-31-2020

GayWire's cool. He's not the gayest person I know, nor the wiriest, but he does own like half the props from A Christmas Story, which is pretty cool.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:49 AM 12-31-2020
It’s the volume of posts dude. At one point yesterday, there were two threads where daquix was basically conversing with itself.

That’s always been a problem with these trolls. They just spew out posts until the board fills up and then when their team loses, they disappear. We need some kind of post count limit for them.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:52 AM 12-31-2020
Originally Posted by daquix:
Fixed the story for you...

Two people love in neighboring tents in an alley for years.

They’re friends.

Then one day, One guy gets a mansion.

The other guy gets a very nice upper scale house, though not quite a mansion.

The mansion guy suddenly becomes a dick, talking about how much bigger, better, and cooler his mansion is than the other guys upper scale house.

“There is no way your pathetic house will ever have these cool countertops” the one guy says.

“Yeah, but our countertops are pretty nice too ya know” the guy in the lesser house responds.

“It’s not even in the same league as this amazing mansion, man. My house is the greatest. You basically live in the tent that we grew up in together” replies the guy in the mansion.

“Wow, you really have turned arrogant” says the other guy

“Get a load of this dude” says the mansion guy “Can you believe he came here to tell me i’m arrogant?”

“Shucks dude. I just came over to talk. We were friends for years. Then you suddenly became an arrogant douche” says the guy with the lesser house, as he walks away.
You have 295 posts, the bulk of them over the last week.

Passing yourself off as a 10-year regular is about as disingenuous as you can get.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:10 AM 12-31-2020
Wait, someone is actually claiming that Josh Allen is better than Mahomes? :-)

He has the mental fortitude of Phillip Rivers, and the accuracy of Jamarcus Russell. He'll regress back to his middle-of-the-pack ability soon enough.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:10 AM 12-31-2020
This guy is a lot better than Jeff Fisher or Steelerdane. :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:10 AM 12-31-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It’s the volume of posts dude. At one point yesterday, there were two threads where daquix was basically conversing with itself.

That’s always been a problem with these trolls. They just spew out posts until the board fills up and then when their team loses, they disappear. We need some kind of post count limit for them.
vBulletin does have an option to limit number of posts for a day, but we've never used it. IMO, it's the age old plea to ignore the trolls, and if people choose to continuously engage them, then who are we to intervene... so, just like with UV, limit them to a thread or two for those who want to go on and on, and it doesn't impact the rest of the board.

Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You have 295 posts, the bulk of them over the last week.

Passing yourself off as a 10-year regular is about as disingenuous as you can get.
Much less "friends".... there's obviously some purposefully added obnoxiousness and hyperbole added to the story, but perhaps also takes things very personally or something, not sure.

It's not like we're unique in that we give n00bs, much less n00bs of other teams, a hard time. And I've read over and over people responding to him that mention the Chiefs could lose to the Bills or other teams in the playoffs, and that we're not just supremely confident they'll win another SB..... so to have this crazy image in his head is either pure trolling or sensitivity from someone who's never been on the internet, or something. Because it's obviously not reality.

Then again, the concept of being a playoff team was apparently impossible to comprehend, too.
[Reply]
Page 60 of 62
« First < 10505657585960 6162 >
Up