ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 59 of 62
« First < 9495556575859 606162 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite
htismaqe 11:15 AM 11-23-2020
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...yIbOTl70ncM4Zs

NFL odds: After Sunday night, Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite

Frank Schwab 2 hrs ago

We can cease and desist with any debate about someone other than Patrick Mahomes being the NFL MVP favorite.

You’ll hear people argue that Kyler Murray, Russell Wilson, Alvin Kamara or anyone else should be “in the conversation,” but the only real talk is that the Kansas City Chiefs quarterback is the overwhelming favorite until further notice. Everyone else is vying for NFL offensive player of the year, though Mahomes should probably win that too.

Sunday night’s heroics, leading a game-winning drive over the Las Vegas Raiders everyone knew was coming, solidified Mahomes’ position. He’s the best player in football and he’s having a phenomenal year.

The odds at BetMGM reflect that.

Mahomes is -118 to win MVP at BetMGM. Next on the list is Wilson at +350. Aaron Rodgers is +550 and nobody else is less than 12-to-1.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:26 PM 12-30-2020
Originally Posted by daquix:
Another “playoff QB” I guess :-)
Yes, your playoff QB had ZERO TD passes in his playoff appearance against the same team that Mahomes rattled off 7 straight TD drives on last playoffs.

After he caught a TD pass on a cool gimmick play by Daboll he was kept out of the end zone the rest of the day.

:-)
[Reply]
MIAdragon 05:33 PM 12-30-2020
Wow.

I mean, clearly he’s a “playoff Qb” on a “playoff team” and therefore tries to throw INT’s in the regular season :-)

For those that don’t know, im just teasing a poster who claims the Chiefs are a playoff team, not a regular season team, and therefore don’t try.

All joking aside, that video is wow. People have Allen so much crap for doing the same thing, but even he didn’t throw so many INT-ready balls.
When your boy wins shit, come back and talk.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:35 PM 12-30-2020
Wow.

I mean, clearly he’s a “playoff Qb” on a “playoff team” and therefore tries to throw INT’s in the regular season :-)

For those that don’t know, im just teasing a poster who claims the Chiefs are a playoff team, not a regular season team, and therefore don’t try.

All joking aside, that video is wow. People have Allen so much crap for doing the same thing, but even he didn’t throw so many INT-ready balls.
I feel like this is a Knowmo mult
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:07 PM 12-30-2020
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I feel like this is a Knowmo mult
They're posting in different parts of the country (at least since the last time Knowmo posted).
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:25 PM 12-30-2020
Alert us when Josh Allen doesn’t shit all over himself in the postseason and wins a playoff game.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:27 PM 12-30-2020
Lamar Jackson and Ravens fans were never this insane and they went 14-2 and Lamar won MVP.

Amazing how Buffalo fans want us to bow down to them and they haven't won a playoff game in 25 years. Done nothing but lose.

They get one year where the Patriots have to rebuild and the Jets fall apart and they're here to tell us they have arrived?
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:04 PM 12-30-2020
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Lamar Jackson and Ravens fans were never this insane and they went 14-2 and Lamar won MVP.

Amazing how Buffalo fans want us to bow down to them and they haven't won a playoff game in 25 years. Done nothing but lose.

They get one year where the Patriots have to rebuild and the Jets fall apart and they're here to tell us they have arrived?
I have serious doubts this guy has been a Bills fan very long (hell, if at all)... hard to believe anyone who's lived that history over the past 30 years while having just a very basic history of the Chiefs ("lurked here for years") would just come here to bait people with "look at what Cowherd is saying today about the last 4 games" and digging for any Allen/Mahomes comparisons while calling us arrogant, while not have a basic understanding (much less empathy) that we as Chiefs fans were in the exact same place as fans just two seasons ago.

It's much more reminiscent of the Rams fans who completely came out of the woodwork a couple decades ago, acting like 2018 Patriots fans, than someone who appreciates the history of their own franchise (much less the Chiefs').

Two people live in neighboring tents in an alley for years and one is finally able to get their own place... the other guy doesn't walk into their living room and shit on that guy's carpet.
[Reply]
diqlix 07:15 PM 12-30-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Don't know what to tell you... maybe try reading that post again, but slower, plus the conversation that took place. You obviously didn't even try to comprehend it the first time, since the one dumb question you asked was answered in like the 3rd sentence, and since you're clearly making up things about it now ("and therefore don't try").

If you've watched sports at all, it's pretty easy to see the difference between a team that plays with urgency and when that same team doesn't... when they're digging deep into the playbook or trying new things, or playing vanilla.

I have yet to see Mahomes dive head first into defenders this season like he did multiple times during the Super Bowl. I have seen him and the offense turn it up several notches when they really need to score, as opposed to playing balls-to-the-wall for four quarters.

That's really not a difficult concept, is it?

It's kind of like the difference between you trying to comprehend what's being said and taking the lazy way out to purposefully(?) be dense about it.

It's one thing to not agree with it. That's fine. It's really not a hard concept to comprehend though.
Hope you’re having a good night Bearcat.

I don’t agree that the Chiefs aren’t giving it there all.

You can tell the frustration on Pats face when he has struggled recently.
[Reply]
diqlix 07:17 PM 12-30-2020
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:

It’s hard to take you seriously now that I know you’re not even taken seriously by Chiefs fans.

Thanks to the board member that pointed out that you became a Chiefs “fan” only after Mahomes joined.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:21 PM 12-30-2020
Hope you’re having a good night Bearcat.

I don’t agree that the Chiefs aren’t giving it there all.

You can tell the frustration on Pats face when he has struggled recently.

[Reply]
diqlix 07:22 PM 12-30-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Two people live in neighboring tents in an alley for years and one is finally able to get their own place... the other guy doesn't walk into their living room and shit on that guy's carpet.
Fixed the story for you...

Two people love in neighboring tents in an alley for years.

They’re friends.

Then one day, One guy gets a mansion.

The other guy gets a very nice upper scale house, though not quite a mansion.

The mansion guy suddenly becomes a dick, talking about how much bigger, better, and cooler his mansion is than the other guys upper scale house.

“There is no way your pathetic house will ever have these cool countertops” the one guy says.

“Yeah, but our countertops are pretty nice too ya know” the guy in the lesser house responds.

“It’s not even in the same league as this amazing mansion, man. My house is the greatest. You basically live in the tent that we grew up in together” replies the guy in the mansion.

“Wow, you really have turned arrogant” says the other guy

“Get a load of this dude” says the mansion guy “Can you believe he came here to tell me i’m arrogant?”

“Shucks dude. I just came over to talk. We were friends for years. Then you suddenly became an arrogant douche” says the guy with the lesser house, as he walks away.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:38 PM 12-30-2020
Then the guy in the mansion goes home and fucks his supermodel wife while house-dude fumes about their conversation for a week and can't even get it up to pound his fleshlight.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:57 PM 12-30-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Then the guy in the mansion goes home and ****s his supermodel wife while house-dude fumes about their conversation for a week and can't even get it up to pound his fleshlight.
:-)
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:57 PM 12-30-2020
Fixed the story for you...

Two people love in neighboring tents in an alley for years.

They’re friends.

Then one day, One guy gets a mansion.

The other guy gets a very nice upper scale house, though not quite a mansion.

The mansion guy suddenly becomes a dick, talking about how much bigger, better, and cooler his mansion is than the other guys upper scale house.

“There is no way your pathetic house will ever have these cool countertops” the one guy says.

“Yeah, but our countertops are pretty nice too ya know” the guy in the lesser house responds.

“It’s not even in the same league as this amazing mansion, man. My house is the greatest. You basically live in the tent that we grew up in together” replies the guy in the mansion.

“Wow, you really have turned arrogant” says the other guy

“Get a load of this dude” says the mansion guy “Can you believe he came here to tell me i’m arrogant?”

“Shucks dude. I just came over to talk. We were friends for years. Then you suddenly became an arrogant douche” says the guy with the lesser house, as he walks away.
The problem with your analogy is the second point.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:48 PM 12-30-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Then the guy in the mansion goes home and fucks his supermodel wife while house-dude fumes about their conversation for a week and can't even get it up to pound his fleshlight.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Page 59 of 62
« First < 9495556575859 606162 >
Up