ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 80
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2020 Missouri Tigers Football Thread *****
KChiefs1 10:06 AM 09-19-2020

ONE. WEEK. ‼️#MIZ x #NewZou ���� pic.twitter.com/lVw1iNzQKL

— Mizzou Football (@MizzouFootball) September 19, 2020

The 2020 Mizzou Football schedule is out, and woo-boy we get Bama and LSU in week 1 and 3 https://t.co/TD1UgG3JMp

— ROCK Mask NATION (@RockMNation) August 18, 2020

[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 06:09 PM 11-13-2021
Bazelak is a terrible QB.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:09 PM 11-13-2021
Poor Badie is exhausted.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:19 PM 11-13-2021
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
Anyone think Badie has a chance to latch on with a team in the NFL?
I do. Love his game.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:21 PM 11-13-2021
The way he's been lately probably a day 2 pick.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 06:24 PM 11-13-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I do. Love his game.
I want a Bowl game for Badie....he deserves the opportunity to be seen and showcase his talent.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 06:37 PM 11-13-2021
It was actually fun to watch the defense for once.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:38 PM 11-13-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
The way he's been lately probably a day 2 pick.
I was thinking 4th-5th range. Like his effort and vision. Would like to see him bulk up a little bit more in the legs and run a bit less upright.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:49 PM 11-13-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I was thinking 4th-5th range. Like his effort and vision. Would like to see him bulk up a little bit more in the legs and run a bit less upright.
That's where he'd have been before going 200+ in 4 games. Just don't think he'll drop much farther than that considering the production he's getting against teams that know he's getting the ball and being unable to stop it.
[Reply]
chiefs1111 07:38 PM 11-13-2021
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
This SC team actually crushed Florida in Columbia SC....and Florida gave up 52 to Samford today.

Mizzou plays Florida at home next week which gives them a shot.
As a Gator fan I hope you crush us next week. Anything to get Mullen out of there as quick as possible.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:11 PM 11-13-2021
I watched it from the stands, so I didn't have the benefit of replay, but that looked like one of the worst officiated games I've ever seen, to the point of "they need to give Mizzou a call because it's obvious that they have money on South Carolina."

The defense played much better. The yardage rather than score was indicative. Although they were still subpar on third and long, the run D has shown substantial improvement. The two overturned INTs were absolute head scratchers to us.

Bazelak is done. He has to be done. The first INT was absolutely inexcusable, and the second was somehow even worse. I've never seen a QB just lose all semblance of what made them good that quickly. He went from having excellent pocket presence and solid accuracy to one of the worst decision makers in college football the moment that ball left his hand in OT against BC.

There aren't enough plaudits for Badie's play. He has to be 50 miles past E at the end of every game. He's leaving everything he has on the field and continues to be the only consistent threat on offense. I really wish there was a second RB to take some of the load off of him, but he's the best back in the SEC this year, and should get AA consideration.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:51 PM 11-13-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Was going to post at the start to enjoy the last W for the year but **** I had no confidence.

Wilks has to ****ing go.
I don't know. The defense looked really good, for the most part, today. Sometimes it takes a minute and this is his first season with the team.

The guys are certainly playing hard for him.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 08:53 PM 11-13-2021
Originally Posted by chiefs1111:
As a Gator fan I hope you crush us next week. Anything to get Mullen out of there as quick as possible.
The talk all week here in Jax is that he is all but done. The fact they let Samford score 52 on them might be the last straw. That and the 2 decommits from Florida to Georgia in the last few days.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 08:57 PM 11-13-2021
Nice win, Missouri. I know the South Carolina QB so I was rooting for him.

Great game all around.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:06 PM 11-13-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I don't know. The defense looked really good, for the most part, today. Sometimes it takes a minute and this is his first season with the team.

The guys are certainly playing hard for him.
They certainly are playing hard for him but I still am firm in the camp that he should be shitcanned.

Having a strong Defensive effort the last 2 games (and a possible bowl game) would go a long way.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 09:18 PM 11-13-2021
It'd be really cool to see Badie reunite with Bolton in KC. However, I think his draft stock has sky rocketed. Chiefs have good RB's and need to spend that draft capital on the defense. I wouldn't even consider drafting a RB with the guys we have. An UDFA would be fine.

Badie has firmly worked his into the day 2 of the draft conversation.
[Reply]
Page 66 of 80
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076 > Last »
Up