ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 15
« First < 3910111213 1415 >
Nzoner's Game Room>STORYTIME w/yer crazy cousin rabblerouser
rabblerouser 11:54 AM 12-19-2017
It's not really a story, just me venting.

Last August, I took a job in Healthcare admin, good benefits, and got my own place out in the country, just me and the dog...

Around the same time, I started seeing a good friend of mine, she's been my friend for years...we started sleeping together. I mean, she's pretty smoking, perfect ass and perky titties. Awesome sexual chemistry. Before long I had a key to her place, we were planning meals and weekends together, I was picking her kids up from school and taking them to karate on Tues/Thurs...

And then things go haywire :

She starts nitpicking me to death.
Then about 2 weeks ago, I find the ubiquitous "hey you wanna do me on your lunch hour text" on her phone (by accident - not a snoop), to which she tried to explain away and told me also that we hadn't actually sat down and defined anything yet, but that if I wanted her to not talk with (or ****) other guys, and be exclusive, then she would be into that...

Well we broke up last night, for the best but man I'm ****ing depressed. She ****ing physically attacked me, neighbors called the cops, it was stupid. I'm embarrassed. Maybe someday, I'll meet a nice girl who won't cheat on me or get drunk and try to beat me up...but I doubt it. I mean, I'm a good dude, don't cheat or hit the wimmin folk, good job, live on my own...I deserve to be treated with respect. So...I'm probably going to isolate myself for awhile. She was one of my best friends for a long time. It makes me sad.

So, I don't need any "chin up" or "you're better off" or "well, what'd you expect!?"

I just need to know if there are ANY women between the ages of, say, 23 and 42 that actually cook, clean, do laundry, don't drink excessively, don't go batshit off the rails when they DO have a couple, and won't **** the neighbor or suck off the pizza guy everytime your back is turned?? Someone I can CONVERSE with, and have a real connection with? Someone who respects themselves and others, and are comfortable enough inside themselves to show that respect ALWAYS?

Do they even make those anymore?
[Reply]
raybec 4 10:25 AM 12-27-2017

[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:28 AM 12-27-2017
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Go get you shit without a word snd put her in your rear view mirror.

she just told you who she is....
I'm not even replying, much less going and picking those things up; I've gotta work, and work on my truck. I don't have time for these shenanigans.

Those cabinets are SOLID. If she actually has them in pieces out on the street by Friday, then she earned it.

Sometimes a bitch gotta do what a bitch gotta do.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:29 AM 12-27-2017
Originally Posted by Ebolapox:
NEVER PUT THE PUSSY ON A PEDASTAL!!!
What the fuck you mean by "put the pussy on a pedestal?"
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:22 AM 05-30-2018
So...guess who texted me yesterday?
[Reply]
loochy 07:39 AM 05-30-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
The guy that played Gimli in Lord of the Rings?
[Reply]
Don Corlemahomes 07:47 AM 05-30-2018
A sentient blow-up doll with a gambling problem and an urgent need for cash
[Reply]
patteeu 07:47 AM 05-30-2018
DaneMcCloud?
[Reply]
burt 07:58 AM 05-30-2018
rabble-rouser from the future telling you to quit texting her?
[Reply]
loochy 08:09 AM 05-30-2018
The dirty high school chick that KCrockaholic was scheming on?
[Reply]
burt 08:16 AM 05-30-2018
Marc Knofler?
[Reply]
raybec 4 08:18 AM 05-30-2018
Steve Buscemi?
[Reply]
patteeu 08:21 AM 05-30-2018
I'm dying to know.
[Reply]
dj56dt58 08:35 AM 05-30-2018
the pregnant chick with the unbuttoned pants in the white trash photo?
[Reply]
LoneWolf 09:03 AM 05-30-2018
Roger Goodell telling you that the NFL is in fact rigged?
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:15 AM 05-30-2018
It was midnight vulture, just letting you know that he was smashing ole girl on his motorcycle
[Reply]
Page 13 of 15
« First < 3910111213 1415 >
Up