ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 99 of 210
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109149199 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:07 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
After reading through this thread again....I find it funny that the mother of his child retweets all the good shit about him now. And it looks like they're back together.
The people that matter have forgiven him. The people who don't (many on here) seemingly can't. It's insane.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:45 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I don’t care what he does in uniform for the Chiefs. I don’t care if they win the Super Bowl with him.

My reaction to him will continue to be disgust that he plays for the team that I follow. And embarrassment.

I’ll give him credit for keeping his nose clean and following his rules. But that doesn’t change the way I feel.
Who gives a shit?

Let it go. You look dumb as hell.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:47 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Who gives a shit?

Exactly
[Reply]
Mecca 06:52 PM 09-10-2018
If I remember right from the Royals thread Duncan's wife is some type of therapist/counselor something or another for abuse, something in that realm.

He probably feels he has way to of a personal stake in it to ever let it go. I do wonder though if there will be fit throwing when he gets an OBJ contract.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:13 PM 09-10-2018
I don’t care what he does in uniform for the Chiefs. I don’t care if they win the Super Bowl with him.

My reaction to him will continue to be disgust that he plays for the team that I follow. And embarrassment.

I’ll give him credit for keeping his nose clean and following his rules. But that doesn’t change the way I feel.
Dude , everybody makes mistakes, let him make it right.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 07:18 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Link??
Go to his twitter. He went to a Royals game with her and their child a few weeks back.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:20 PM 09-10-2018
The Reek is a changed man!
[Reply]
R8RFAN 07:21 PM 09-10-2018
This is one player I won't talk shit about because he is impressive
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:38 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Dude , everybody makes mistakes, let him make it right.

Mistakes are one thing.

Repeatedly punching and strangling a pregnant woman is another.

If he does get the big deal and gets it from the Chiefs, “making it right” would involve a little more than just staying out of trouble and doing what he’s required to do to not go to prison.

Originally Posted by Mecca:
If I remember right from the Royals thread Duncan's wife is some type of therapist/counselor something or another for abuse, something in that realm.

He probably feels he has way to of a personal stake in it to ever let it go. I do wonder though if there will be fit throwing when he gets an OBJ contract.

She’s a prosecutor. Special victims background. But it’s not about a personal stake.

I would be disgusted by his actions, that he was drafted by my team, and embarrassed he played for my team regardless.

I won’t throw a fit. I’ll continue to be disgusted and embarrassed, though.

Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Who gives a shit?

Mecca sub-posted me. Only reason I responded.
[Reply]
ARROW2 07:56 PM 09-10-2018
Mistakes are one thing.

If he does get the big deal and gets it from the Chiefs, “making it right” would involve a little more than just staying out of trouble and doing what he’s required to do to not go to prison.

She’s a prosecutor. Special victims background. But it’s not about a personal stake.

I would be disgusted by his actions, that he was drafted by my team, and embarrassed he played for my team regardless.

What size Reek jersey should we order for you?
[Reply]
-King- 08:00 PM 09-10-2018
Mistakes are one thing.

As long as he's a good football player, I don't give a shit. I'm able to separate the player from the person. Especially since I will never have a conversation with him or even really be around him. What he did or does with his personal life means nothing to me as long as he continues to produce.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Rain Man 09-10-2018, 08:52 PM
This message has been deleted by Rain Man. Reason: Wrong thread. Go, cheetah!
Hydrae 09-10-2018, 08:53 PM
This message has been deleted by Hydrae. Reason: I followed in the wrong thread!
Hydrae 09-10-2018, 08:54 PM
This message has been deleted by Hydrae. Reason: Twice
RealSNR 08:56 PM 09-10-2018
It's nice that they're back together again and apparently their child is healthy (I think?) but I'd still like to see Hill do a gesture for the community that shows he's truly sorry.

Perhaps when he starts making OBJ money he could build a battered woman's shelter or something. I don't know what that would look like. Just something to give back and make the world a better place after he served his time for his actions.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:26 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by BossChief:
They need to start Hill and Maclin at WR and bring in Conley as the third guy and Hill needs to be in motion constantly to try and get him in matchups.

Defenses are gonna be forced to compensate to take that away and that should be enough to open up the field for everyone else.

I said it over and over at training camp, kids gonna be a star.

He's a Desean Jackson clone, but even a little faster.
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I've never seen anyone play the game with as much speed as Hill. I've also never seen anyone with as much acceleration. His quickness is unreal, as well.

Vision is superb
Hands are superb

It's probably up for debate if he's currently the Chiefs best player.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:36 PM 09-10-2018
You think every Chief is the best player ever though :-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:43 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
It's nice that they're back together again and apparently their child is healthy (I think?) but I'd still like to see Hill do a gesture for the community that shows he's truly sorry.

Perhaps when he starts making OBJ money he could build a battered woman's shelter or something. I don't know what that would look like. Just something to give back and make the world a better place after he served his time for his actions.
after the way the community treated him right after the draft, I hope he tells everyone to **** off. He won’t, but he absolutely should.
[Reply]
Page 99 of 210
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109149199 > Last »
Up