ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 203 of 210
« First < 103153193199200201202203 204205206207 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:37 PM 07-20-2022

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TEX 10:01 AM 07-21-2022
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Agree.

I think those are pretty easy to reach. I think his numbers will dip, but not that much. He's going to get the ball.
Exactly...Everyone talks about Tua's "noodle arm." Deal is, with Reek, all he has to do is throw it 10 yards and Reek can do the rest.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:54 AM 07-22-2022

[Reply]
Shoes 10:10 AM 07-22-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

You going to trust anything this guy says?

THIS GUY!?
[Reply]
BossChief 11:04 AM 07-22-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Evidence?

I mean real evidence. Like something Veach or Reid said. Not just speculation.
I mean, we tried to sign Juju last offseason, too…and were trying to get him signed this offseason before the Hill trade.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:48 PM 07-22-2022
Bart Scott talking about how much attention Tyreek demanded. Hardman says "whatchu think I'm gonna demand?"

"But are you saying you're gonna make those same types of splash plays?"

Hardman: "Why would I not?"

[Reply]
BossChief 03:33 PM 07-22-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Bart Scott talking about how much attention Tyreek demanded. Hardman says "whatchu think I'm gonna demand?"

I think MH has a mental handicap. All those opportunities he’s had the last 3 years with cracker bone Watkins and nothing else at WR and he’s done slightly more than nothing.

I’d love to see him have a 1300 yards and 11 touchdowns type of year so we can get a premium comp pick in the next draft when we let him walk.
[Reply]
the steam 03:48 PM 07-22-2022
We have a top 5 all time QB, TE and coach. We will be fine without that greedy, barely literate POS
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:03 PM 07-22-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Exactly...Everyone talks about Tua's "noodle arm." Deal is, with Reek, all he has to do is throw it 10 yards and Reek can do the rest.
While that is certainly in his game, what makes him dangerous is blowing by motherfuckers if that part of the game isn’t there it’s easier to sit on the short stuff.

He’s a phenomenal player but anyone who thinks he’s going to go from Mahomes to Tua and not miss a beat is pushing an agenda. While I agree he’ll get force fed, Yua just can’t do what Mahomes can.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:22 PM 07-22-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:

Mecole is going to have a really good season. In part, he wasn't getting a lot of plays because Tyreek was getting more targets than almost anyone in the league. We'll give Mecole a bunch of those targets this year and he'll blossom.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 10:13 PM 07-22-2022
I was scrolling through Cameo for shits and giggles and for $500 you can get Tyreek to send you a recorded video wishing a loved one happy birthday/anniversary.
[Reply]
TEX 04:29 AM 07-23-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
While that is certainly in his game, what makes him dangerous is blowing by mother****ers if that part of the game isn’t there it’s easier to sit on the short stuff.

He’s a phenomenal player but anyone who thinks he’s going to go from Mahomes to Tua and not miss a beat is pushing an agenda. While I agree he’ll get force fed, Yua just can’t do what Mahomes can.
No agenda pushing, and honestly, that term is just old now when applied to this topic. Saying it is in of itself "agenda pushing."... Tyreek made Alex Smith (And Matt Moore) look good. He has a unique skill set and is a HOF'er right now who is still in his prime. He can affect a game in so many ways. That skill set will travel well. I'm not saying he won't miss a beat, but I am definitely betting that he'll still have a lot of personal success in Miami. He will not enjoy the same amount of team success, and he'll eventually miss that.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:49 AM 07-23-2022
No agenda pushing, and honestly, that term is just old now when applied to this topic. Saying it is in of itself "agenda pushing."... Tyreek made Alex Smith look good. He has a unique skill set and is a HOF'er right now who is still in his prime. He can affect a game in so many ways. That skill set will travel well. I'm not saying he won't miss a beat, but I am definitely betting that he'll still have a lot of personal success in Miami. He will not enjoy the same amount of team success, and he'll miss that.
Not to mention he's also never had a WR opposite him almost as explosive as he is.

Those two should put some real fear in defenses.

(Please no one respond putting Hardman in the same breath as Waddle.)
[Reply]
PHOG 07:27 AM 07-23-2022
Who?
[Reply]
-King- 07:58 AM 07-23-2022
No agenda pushing, and honestly, that term is just old now when applied to this topic. Saying it is in of itself "agenda pushing."... Tyreek made Alex Smith (And Matt Moore) look good. He has a unique skill set and is a HOF'er right now who is still in his prime. He can affect a game in so many ways. That skill set will travel well. I'm not saying he won't miss a beat, but I am definitely betting that he'll still have a lot of personal success in Miami. He will not enjoy the same amount of team success, and he'll eventually miss that.
This.

I don't like how people paint him as just a guy that takes the top of the defense or just blows by people. He does, but that's just 1 of his many great attributes. He's a very complete receiver that's elite at every level. Short stuff, intermediate stuff, deep stuff. There's really no weakness in his game.

Individually he'll still be great and will likely be a big reason Miami can make a playoff push (on the way to a first round exit mind you).
[Reply]
Page 203 of 210
« First < 103153193199200201202203 204205206207 > Last »
Up