ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 300
« First < 152122232425 262728293575125 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 11:06 AM 11-11-2014
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Why did Big Red kill all those other people with the tin can? Were they humans or zombies?

I took it as he killed the other survivors so his family would have more supplies. That freaked his family out and they ran off and got killed. Yeah?
In the comics, they were his neighbors who raped his family.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:12 AM 11-11-2014
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Why did Big Red kill all those other people with the tin can? Were they humans or zombies?

I took it as he killed the other survivors so his family would have more supplies. That freaked his family out and they ran off and got killed. Yeah?
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
It’s been a while since I’ve read this part but I’m pretty sure in the comics they were assaulting his family so he flipped and killed them all bare knuckles style.
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
In the comics, they were his neighbors who raped his family.
Haven't read the comics, and I don't know if this is a spoiler, but on Talking Dead;

These were neighbors and friends from 'before.' He went out on a mission for the group, and came back to find these friends had raped his family. Killed them in rage, family freaked out and ran off, then he found them killed right before meeting Kentucky Waterfall.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 11:17 AM 11-11-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Kentucky Waterfall.
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 02:49 PM 11-11-2014
Haven't read the comics, and I don't know if this is a spoiler, but on Talking Dead;

These were neighbors and friends from 'before.' He went out on a mission for the group, and came back to find these friends had raped his family. Killed them in rage, family freaked out and ran off, then he found them killed right before meeting Kentucky Waterfall.
Yikes...didn't realize that...thought they freaked out cause they're stupid
[Reply]
TinyEvel 02:51 PM 11-11-2014
It’s been a while since I’ve read this part but I’m pretty sure in the comics they were assaulting his family so he flipped and killed them all bare knuckles style.
Sounds about right. I just watched it again, he says something like "I stopped them, you're safe now"
[Reply]
Swanman 03:08 PM 11-11-2014
Kentucky Waterfall.
Eugene called it a Tennessee Tophat during the episode.
[Reply]
thabear04 09:02 PM 11-16-2014
i hope next week better.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:03 PM 11-16-2014
This show is just a bunch of gang wars.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:36 PM 11-16-2014
I actually liked that episode
...glad everything will be caught up for next week. 2 eps left till the break
[Reply]
thabear04 12:39 AM 11-17-2014
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Yeah another break until February.
[Reply]
notorious 07:25 AM 11-17-2014
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
My wife hated it and I liked it.

She watches reality TV and I watch quality TV.

:-)
[Reply]
Radar Chief 10:46 AM 11-17-2014
Other than the nose dive van that miraculously landed upright on all fours like a cat, I liked the episode.
On a side note, I was pretty sure Carol was faking it to infiltrate the hospital so I almost jumped out of my seat when out of nowhere she got blasted by the car.
[Reply]
thabear04 10:47 AM 11-17-2014
Other than the nose dive van that miraculously landed upright on all fours like a cat, I liked the episode.
On a side note, I was pretty sure Carol was faking it to infiltrate the hospital so I almost jumped out of my seat when out of nowhere she got blasted by the car.
Yeah I thought she was faking it to had no idea she got hit by the car.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 10:50 AM 11-17-2014
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
This show is just a bunch of gang wars.
Spoiler!

Not sure if ^that needed spoiler tagged but just to be safe.
[Reply]
Otter 10:59 PM 11-17-2014
I thought 'ol Carol and Darryl were finally getting around to doing the horizontal hokey pokey in the bunk beds. Hope the last 2 episodes come through, it's getting kinda lame.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 300
« First < 152122232425 262728293575125 > Last »
Up